• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  71
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/12/1985

Important. send me the message of the answers, try not to post them in the thread. <,<

1-While mixing sand, gravel, and cement for the foundation of a house, a worker noticed a small bird hopping along the top of the foundation wall. The bird misjudged a hop and fell down one of the holes between the blocks. The bird was down too far for anyone to reach it and the hole was too small for it to fly out of. Someone suggested using two sticks to reach down into the hole and pull the bird out, but this idea was rejected for fear it would injure the fragile bird. What would be the easiest way to get the bird out of the hole without injuring it?

------------------------------

2-What has two hands but no arms?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3-A large truck is crossing a bridge 1 mile long. The bridge can only hold 14000 lbs, which is the exact weight of the truck. The truck makes it half way across the bridge and stops. A bird lands on the truck. Does the bridge collapse?

-------------------------------------

4-A chest without hinges key or lid but inside golden treasures are hid. What is the chest and what is the treasure?

----------------------------------------

5-Who can shave 25 times a day and still have a beard?

---------------------------------------

6-There are 2 policemen parked along a one-way street looking for traffic violations. They spot a taxi driver going in the wrong direction, yet they do nothing. Why?

-----------------------------------------

7-What hath but three feet, three hands, and three eyes?

------------------------------------------

8-A man walks into a bar. What does he say?

----------------------------------------------

9-With pointed fangs it sits in wait, With piercing force its doles out fate, Over bloodless victims proclaiming its might, Eternally joining in a single bite. What am I?

--------------------------------------------

10-You heard me before, Yet you hear me again. Then I die, 'Til you call me again What am I?

11-What is the moon worth?

----------------------------------

12-Start with two pitchers, each half full of water. Can you put all of this water into one large pail, and be able to tell which came from which pitcher? You cannot use dividers or the pitchers.

--------------------------------

13-Three men sitting in a small motorboat one mile from the shoreline. The first is afraid of water, the second afraid of drowning, and the third afraid of sharks. The boats motor is not operational and there is nothing to row with. How do they get to the shoreline.

------------------------------------

14How many sides does a circle have?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.93
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I can only answer 3 questions - and 2 of them I'm not sure about. :)

I can only answer 3 questions - and 2 of them I'm not sure about. :047:

don't worry about it. for the most part. i didn't guess. read, copy, paste. that's just about all it did. <,<

oh and i forgot to post it.

Floatingaxe=12/14. :047:

Edited by mts

sheya joie=8/14. :emot-heartbeat:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,800
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

1-While mixing sand, gravel, and cement for the foundation of a house, a worker noticed a small bird hopping along the top of the foundation wall. The bird misjudged a hop and fell down one of the holes between the blocks. The bird was down too far for anyone to reach it and the hole was too small for it to fly out of. Someone suggested using two sticks to reach down into the hole and pull the bird out, but this idea was rejected for fear it would injure the fragile bird. What would be the easiest way to get the bird out of the hole without injuring it?

A vacuum

3-A large truck is crossing a bridge 1 mile long. The bridge can only hold 14000 lbs, which is the exact weight of the truck. The truck makes it half way across the bridge and stops. A bird lands on the truck. Does the bridge collapse?

Depends on whether its a really big bird or not lol.

4-A chest without hinges key or lid but inside golden treasures are hid. What is the chest and what is the treasure?

Ever go geocaching?

6-There are 2 policemen parked along a one-way street looking for traffic violations. They spot a taxi driver going in the wrong direction, yet they do nothing. Why?

He tossed out a bag of donuts?

9-With pointed fangs it sits in wait, With piercing force its doles out fate, Over bloodless victims proclaiming its might, Eternally joining in a single bite. What am I?

Im not sure but Im calling my exterminator to spray for it.

$1.25

Sorry was in a joking mood

A vacuum

Depends on whether its a really big bird or not lol.

Ever go geocaching?

He tossed out a bag of donuts?

Im not sure but Im calling my exterminator to spray for it.

$1.25

Sorry was in a joking mood

you couldn't find the answers online this time? <,<