IGNORED

Your politics & religion--Where should Christians stand??

alex73

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  196
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/15/1935

><> ><> I'm none to up on U.S. politics so please bear with me. :P

1) Surely your joking about the separate states of the two???

2)Or is there no bias to one side or the other.?? :blink:

3)Doesn't the leanings of conscience or history play any part in you way or choice of who you vote for?? Please tell me you fellows; what else in you life is not tainted or part of the World?

><> PLEASE check this out for the separation of government & Christianity

><> Jesus in History - Jesus Uncensored

Some of you individually seem to think God has some blank areas in His scheme of things that there are some things he doesn't get involved with.

4)Please tell me you fellows; what else in you life is not tainted or part of the World?:o

5) :taped: Are there no Christians in you government. NOW???

Please tell me you fellows; what else in you life is not tainted or part of the World?

><> ><> I'm none to up on U.S. politics so please bear with me. :P

1) Surely your joking about the separate states of the two???

2)Or is there no bias to one side or the other.?? :blink:

3)Doesn't the leanings of conscience or history play any part in you way or choice of who you vote for?? Please tell me you fellows; what else in you life is not tainted or part of the World?

><> PLEASE check this out for the separation of government & Christianity

><> Jesus in History - Jesus Uncensored

Some of you individually seem to think God has some blank areas in His scheme of things that there are some things he doesn't get involved with.

4)Please tell me you fellows; what else in you life is not tainted or part of the World?:o

5) :taped: Are there no Christians in you government. NOW???

Please tell me you fellows; what else in you life is not tainted or part of the World?

I find it AMAZING that someone who does NOT live in America knows more about our heritage than MOST AMERICANS SEEMS TO.?! I think that it is reasonable to assume that America as a Nation is on the brink of going the way of Rome. I am not advocating it because I sincerely love her, but it seems our leaders are hell bent on destroying her. There is a certain idea that we as Americans should entertain certain ideas when the founding fathers of this great once great nation would not give an audience to. It is foolish to give into the idea that America was not founded on G-d's Word.

Thank you for knowing America's History. America may soon be part of the History books.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Yacov: Your remarks re: America going the way of Rome are very well-said. By a remarkable coincidence I am currently re-reading Gibbon's "DECLINE AND FALL OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE."

Many of us were much alarmed when the Federal government recently stole $800 Billion from us for the 'bailout.' But how many of us knew that YESTERDAY, they stole YET ANOTHER $800 Billion???? Further, very few Americans are aware that between 1996-2001 (remember Bill Clinton?), some $4 TRILLIONS of taxpayer money simply 'went missing.' No one can account for it.

This shameless looting of the national exchecquer cannot but make me think of the last years of Rome, as all the governing people of the Patrician class, realizing the end was near, simply stole everything they could from the Roman treasuries. Perhaps our own Patricians--the Senate, the Congress, and their Wall Street Billionaire Buddies, KNOW SOMETHING WE DONT..............

"Righteousness exalteth a nation, but sin is a reproach to any people."

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

Liberal are always quick to say we "can't afford" tax cuts (or anything that will actually help this country). But, tho nothing government does shocks me, I've been amazed lately. It seems every day we are throwing around hundreds of billions of dollars -- every day!!!!!!! I'm talking a new amount every day! Adding up to trillions! I know both parties are doing it.

Yacov: Your remarks re: America going the way of Rome are very well-said. By a remarkable coincidence I am currently re-reading Gibbon's "DECLINE AND FALL OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE."

Many of us were much alarmed when the Federal government recently stole $800 Billion from us for the 'bailout.' But how many of us knew that YESTERDAY, they stole YET ANOTHER $800 Billion???? Further, very few Americans are aware that between 1996-2001 (remember Bill Clinton?), some $4 TRILLIONS of taxpayer money simply 'went missing.' No one can account for it.

This shameless looting of the national exchecquer cannot but make me think of the last years of Rome, as all the governing people of the Patrician class, realizing the end was near, simply stole everything they could from the Roman treasuries. Perhaps our own Patricians--the Senate, the Congress, and their Wall Street Billionaire Buddies, KNOW SOMETHING WE DONT..............

I read an article this morning, I think on Worthy News. I read so many. The article was on a Russian Professor that stated that America would decline and separate into 6 or 7 different countries - PAC Coast, Atlantic Coast, Northeast, Heartland, Texas, and the South. Very interesting that someone outside our country has a greater understanding than most Americans do.

If america does part in a civil war which is extremely possible, who will be responsible for paying the tab? I'd say give it to the liberals since they were the ones who actually got us into this mess in the first place. The Republicans were just aiding and abetting for many shouted but no one was listening. The idea that America would turn its back on the US Constitution, the Dec of Indep., the Mayflower Compact, the bible and very specifically, THE CHIEF JUSTICE, is absurd. Is America suffering from a mental disorder? Everytime a nation turns its back on G-d - LOOK OUT! Woe in the biblical sense is about to happen.

The issues surrounding WWII are the same today. Anti-semitism is on the rise. And WHO is standing by the phrase NEVER AGAIN.?! Evangelical Christians. That is who. Not even most Jews in America are doing that. THere are some christians, I hate to use that false accusation toward them, but that is what they call themselves, that physically violently state that we have to tolerate other people's behavior even when it is perverted. How absurd can that be?

Perversion is not just simply homosexuality, it could also be making false accusations and false statements. It could also be standing in a place of worship and demonstrating. Why will the Evangelical Christians not take a stand and use scripture when that kind of violence or Hamas is being purported on G-d's House.

Take a stand Evangelical Christians. I will make my stand with you, but I am not a christian. I cannot be since I was born a Jew. It is the only religion that requries you to be born a Jew to be a Jew as it is made very difficult to convert. You can be an Orthodox Jew who follows the teachings of an Orthodox Rabbi called Yeshua ben David.

Politics and reiligion - Where shoudl christians stand? Either make your stand or plan to move out of the country. Persecution is coming or is it already here? Believe what you wish, but make your stand on biblical principles. No one can argue with time honored traditions of men AND of G-d.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  196
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  12/15/1935

I read an article this morning, I think on Worthy News. I read so many. The article was on a Russian Professor that stated that America would decline and separate into 6 or 7 different countries - PAC Coast, Atlantic Coast, Northeast, Heartland, Texas, and the South. Very interesting that someone outside our country has a greater understanding than most Americans do.

If america does part in a civil war which is extremely possible, who will be responsible for paying the tab? I'd say give it to the liberals since they were the ones who actually got us into this mess in the first place. The Republicans were just aiding and abetting for many shouted but no one was listening. The idea that America would turn its back on the US Constitution, the Dec of Indep., the Mayflower Compact, the bible and very specifically, THE CHIEF JUSTICE, is absurd. Is America suffering from a mental disorder? Everytime a nation turns its back on G-d - LOOK OUT! Woe in the biblical sense is about to happen.

The issues surrounding WWII are the same today. Anti-semitism is on the rise. And WHO is standing by the phrase NEVER AGAIN.?! Evangelical Christians. That is who. Not even most Jews in America are doing that. THere are some christians, I hate to use that false accusation toward them, but that is what they call themselves, that physically violently state that we have to tolerate other people's behavior even when it is perverted. How absurd can that be?

Perversion is not just simply homosexuality, it could also be making false accusations and false statements. It could also be standing in a place of worship and demonstrating. Why will the Evangelical Christians not take a stand and use scripture when that kind of violence or Hamas is being purported on G-d's House.

Take a stand Evangelical Christians. I will make my stand with you, but I am not a christian. I cannot be since I was born a Jew. It is the only religion that requries you to be born a Jew to be a Jew as it is made very difficult to convert. You can be an Orthodox Jew who follows the teachings of an Orthodox Rabbi called Yeshua ben David.

Politics and reiligion - Where shoudl christians stand? Either make your stand or plan to move out of the country. Persecution is coming or is it already here? Believe what you wish, but make your stand on biblical principles. No one can argue with time honored traditions of men AND of G-d.

><> ><> To you & other American do you know which country now holds you purse strings. Who has your country borrowed too much from. In Asia & the far east!!!!! Be ''Blessed ''!!!! your not on your own we're in the same place that you are.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  132
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

We (some of us) know who holds the purse strings. I'm sure everyone here knows, but many Americans are not so well informed.

During the last 25 years or so I've heard Christians state time and again that Christians are not to be involved in politics/government. We are now seeing some of the results of this misguided idea. As a result, we're very short on quality candidates for government office. (The last several presidential elections are good examples of this.)

Many of us know where we're headed, but many more are only aware of their own present struggles. I believe that God has allowed this to happen to us to pull us back, just as he had done for Israel and Judah so many times in the Bible. We need to stop being enamoured with stuff, status, and wealth and remember that our real treasure comes from repentance and righteousness. The other day I heard Pres. E. Obama speak the strength and greatness of the American people that got us out of the Great Depression. I was sick to my stomach when I listened to him tell how our strenth and "sticktuativeness" will get us out of this one, too. Ugh, please! Repentance will put us where we need to go and nothing else. It's too early in the downturn for most people to wake up and figure this out just yet.