• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  191
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  629
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/29/1970

2bba did you and your wife ever get baptized?

God Bless

Jacqueline

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  393
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  08/05/1955

Jacqueline

We continued on to the church after the 2 cars almost hit us and we both :( got baptized. After church was the crazy lady thing.

Guest shadow2b
-It would be like God taking Satan back into Heaven...it's not going to happen. While I'm thinking about this, Sis, I just want to say that as far as ufos and "aliens" are concerned, the fallen angels are not demons. They are being used as entities by Satan and they are not holy angels, but you see that would defy God's truthful nature. What I mean is that if fallen angels were demons then that means that God created them to be demons to begin with and God didn't do that. They are still angels, not demons, but they are not holy entities any longer

-uhhhhh??? got any scripture for that?? :laugh::t2:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

Revelation 16:12-16

12 The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great  river, the Euphrates; and its  water was dried up, so that the  way would be prepared for the kings from  the east. 13 And I saw coming out of the mouth of the dragon  and out of the mouth of the beast  and out of the mouth of the false  prophet, three unclean spirits like frogs;  14 for they are spirits  of demons, performing  signs, which go out to the kings of the whole world,  to gather them together for the war of the great  day of God, the Almighty.

What came out of the "dragon" (Satan) were demons.

I'm with you, Gary.

Ref, I disagree strongly with you. Fallen angels lost their heavenly estate and are cast down from heaven with Satan.

If you know scripture, you know that all of them, including Lucifer, were once blameless and pure. They knew God's love and still rebelled. When they did so, they became corrupt and defiled and took on a new appearance and form.

Lucifer became "Satan" and the angels became "demons".

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  12/12/1972

I've seen a few demonic spirits in my life but what they have looked like I wish I could forget. I remember though when I did all I could say was 'In the name of Jesus, get out,' and they were gone.

Now it makes me wonder who or what this serpent is. Speaking of demons.

Genesis 3:1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

I thought the Bible says somewhere that Satan continues to visit heaven to accuse the brethren night and day.

Job 1:7 And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

The following has not happened yet, has it? Is not this the final exit of Satan from heaven?

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Guest Calamity
Now it makes me wonder who or what this serpent is. Speaking of demons.

Genesis 3:1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

I thought the Bible says somewhere that Satan continues to visit heaven to accuse the brethren night and day.

Job 1:7 And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

The following has not happened yet, has it? Is not this the final exit of Satan from heaven?

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

That's how I understand it, 2bba. I'm not positive, but I think when the verse in Revelation happens, then he'll no longer have any access at all to God to accuse us, and that's when it gets bad here. I mean really bad.

Someone mentioned feeling sorry for, or almost feeling sorry for the demons. I don't think there's anywhere in the Bible that mentions anyone who had any dealings with devils who felt sorry for them. When satan and his angels rebelled against God, they did that, knowing full well who God was, and what He did, (creation and everything), and STILL rebelled against Him. They didn't have to use faith like we do, they were THERE WITH HIM, and still decided to go against Him.

Heb.11

[1] Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

We're saved by Grace through faith

Eph.2

[8] For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

And the angels don't need faith. They have been with Him and worship Him, and were created by Him, and the ones who didn't go with Lucifer are still there. Salvation was never meant for angels. They're a different kind of being than we are. Salvation is for mankind.

1Pet.1

[12] Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.

I Tim. 2

[4] Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

[5] For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Titus 3

[4] But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,

[5] Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

[6] Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;

Anyway, just my 2 cents.

Calamity

in for a penny, in for a pound...thanks. :dove

• Topic Count:  191
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  629
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  03/29/1970

Calamity I don't know if I'm right or wrong, but I believe that when Jesus died and went to heaven that is when Satan was casted down from heaven. Remember when the angel said that no one was found worthy to open the scroll and John began to cry then to said don't cry because one was found worthy the Lion of the tribe of Judah, Jesus. After that I believe that satan could not accuse us before God any longer because of the blood of our savior, Jesus Christ. I'm a baby and is still learning, but after reading revelations thats what I got from it. :D

God Bless

Jacqueline

• Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  557
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  09/21/1976

Artsylady I've often wondered about that to. I know I should hate them as God do, but instead I find myself pitying them. How sad that they know the Lord and felt the fullness of him and yet was still able to be lead astray. Reminds me of us humans. Even the angels has to be aware of who they hing out with.

God Bless

Jacqueline

Why should you hate them, Christ never told you to hate them, He said love, them, love your enemies, pray for them which despitefully use you.