IGNORED

WN: Supreme Court may hear Obama citizenship suit - Washington Times

WorthyNewsBot

I didnt vote for Obama, I didnt want him to win, but HE DID and now it is time to move on

You're shadow boxing.

I didn't vote for him either.

No ones listening.

Let it go.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,292
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0

Let me make this clear Man. I don't care if you think I am wasting my time. I don't care if I am successful or not. I am not altering my course because people like yourself tell me what I am doing won't work. Maybe you will turn out to be right, but maybe you won't. Even if I fail, I will have no regrets.

I spent all day election day volunteering at Republican Headquarters, driving people to the polls, and handing out fliers. McCain lost, but I have no regrets about how I spent that day. I have no regrets I took a week off from work to try to help McCain. I have no regrets about going to a Sarah Palin rally. I have no regrets about the letters I wrote, or the posts I wrote in favor of Republicans. Where I would have regrets is if I didn't try to do anything, and my side lost. It is not all about coming out on top, but it is about knowing you did what you could. That being said, if you don't think what I am doing will help, so be it, but you have zero influence on my decision to continue my course.

A+...perfect response!

Most of my friends think I'm "too involved." That I take it "too seriously." Your reply to 'man' is exactly the reply I give to my friends. If and when we lose...it won't be because I didn't try.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.07
  • Days Won:  78

A+...perfect response!

Most of my friends think I'm "too involved." That I take it "too seriously." Your reply to 'man' is exactly the reply I give to my friends. If and when we lose...it won't be because I didn't try.

Americans can't be 'too involved'! It's our country and we should all have the courage of our convictions, whatever they maybe.....no American should ever feel that involvement is a waste of time because apathy is the real enemy of freedom. Y'all remember that 'dumb and silent' saying, right? It's still relevant. :cool:

Let me make this clear Man. I don't care if you think I am wasting my time. I don't care if I am successful or not. I am not altering my course because people like yourself tell me what I am doing won't work. Maybe you will turn out to be right, but maybe you won't. Even if I fail, I will have no regrets.

I spent all day election day volunteering at Republican Headquarters, driving people to the polls, and handing out fliers. McCain lost, but I have no regrets about how I spent that day. I have no regrets I took a week off from work to try to help McCain. I have no regrets about going to a Sarah Palin rally. I have no regrets about the letters I wrote, or the posts I wrote in favor of Republicans. Where I would have regrets is if I didn't try to do anything, and my side lost. It is not all about coming out on top, but it is about knowing you did what you could. That being said, if you don't think what I am doing will help, so be it, but you have zero influence on my decision to continue my course.

A+...perfect response!

Sitting on your couch and screaming "fire" while the house across the street is burning down isn't really doing much.

Sitting on your couch and screaming "fire" while the house across the street is burning down isn't really doing much.

Closing the window while someone is shouting for you to come help is even worse.

did Pres Bush show proof?

did Pres Clinton show proof?

what other president has shown proof of their citizenship?

I'll be happy to answer that series of questions if you answer this one: Which other president was a citizen of Indonesia (or any other foreign nation)?

and btw....you're going to love the new thread I'm starting about why it doesn't matter even if he does produce a Hawaiin birth certificate.

http://www.worthychristianforums.com/doesn...ter-t97231.html

A+...perfect response!

there is no "if" or "when", we did lose and now it is time to accecpt it and move on

I don't think that anyone is denying that Obama won the election?

We're telling you that he may have done so illegally. Would that matter to you?

Should Prince Charles be allowed to use his fortune to be elected President of the USA?

:cool:

I think the framers of the Constitution were extremely wise in making sure that only a natural born American could be President. Many of the men who wrote this particular law knew that it also disqualified them since they were born in England!

But could you imagine how easy it would be for a Saudi prince with 15 bazillion dollars to buy the Presidency? I think we just saw how easy it could be. All we're trying to say is let's make sure that can't happen and that the legal wishes of the framers of the Constitution are met.

All it would take is a few answers from Obama to some very simple questions.

Closing the window while someone is shouting for you to come help is even worse.

You're right, it is.

This one is for Morning Glory who keeps asking why McCain never brought this up. I think we will all find this interesting

As for Senator McCain, Mr. Donofrio claims that he is also not a natural born citizen. He was born in Panama, not on US soil. He became a citizen due to Federal Statute 8USC 1403(a). The senate resolution that Senator Patrick Leahy (D-VT), Sen. Barack Obama (D-IL) Sen. Tom Coburn (R-OK), Sen. Hillary Clinton (D-NY), and Sen. James Webb (D-VA) proposed and passed entitled: Recognizing that John Sidney McCain, III, is a natural born citizen is an opinion and holds no authority whatsoever. One is not born at age 72 regardless of the Senates opinion.

• Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,292
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0

And by your logic its not really worth trying to put out the fire unless you have an audience around to see you do it.

If you really care I can provide you with a website to donate funds for the cause...but maybe your couch is comfy. :noidea: