Am I unloveable?

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  117
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Rudy190, I really would like to have seen that, but for some reason, my system will not load... It just rolls and rolls and rolls... I can't watch anything on YouTube or any type of video... It sounds like it is something that I would really appreciate.... I've longed for a husband and family since I was a little girl... I can remember playing "house" with my dolls and all. I was fortunate to have a large room that was built for me, that was my playhouse... It was "MY HOUSE" and my parents have told me many times how I would talk about "My Husband." I try not to get ahead of GOD, but I am tired of waiting... I have met someone who I love with all my heart, and he allows me so close, and then he backs off.... GOD is IN this relationship, so I'm just waiting to see where it goes....

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  145
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  972
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  07/23/1973

Rudy190, I really would like to have seen that, but for some reason, my system will not load... It just rolls and rolls and rolls... I can't watch anything on YouTube or any type of video... It sounds like it is something that I would really appreciate.... I've longed for a husband and family since I was a little girl... I can remember playing "house" with my dolls and all. I was fortunate to have a large room that was built for me, that was my playhouse... It was "MY HOUSE" and my parents have told me many times how I would talk about "My Husband." I try not to get ahead of GOD, but I am tired of waiting... I have met someone who I love with all my heart, and he allows me so close, and then he backs off.... GOD is IN this relationship, so I'm just waiting to see where it goes....

I'm single too. Who knows, maybe we'll meet...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Well, I really can't do the story justice, but I'll try to tell it...

A woman named Judith was single for a good portion of her life. As she approached her mid-forties, she started to worry, because she wasn

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

Well, I really can't do the story justice, but I'll try to tell it...

A woman named Judith was single for a good portion of her life. As she approached her mid-forties, she started to worry, because she wasn

Aw, you're so right, I would have loved it, and you did great telling it... Thanks for sharing it with me. I do seek God, and I do put him first in my life. The love of my heart does too, I guess I'm just tired of waiting even though things are so much better with us. I'm ready now, and he says he is. SO what's the hold up? I guess only God can answer that. Thanks for all your replies.

• 2 weeks later...

I have to share this with you all since I had shared all the other stuff... I saw Jay, Saturday night, and we hugged and spoke... He (sings professonally--gospel) was busy with other people, so I went and sat down and waited for him to free up, I knew he would come to me... As he started over to where I sat, someone stopped him and he stood and talked to them... As they moved on, our eyes met, and he smiled the sweetest, most beautiful smile I've ever seen, (and he has a beautiful smile) and happiness and love just bubbled out all over him... The look on his face and in his eyes for me, was enough to make me swoon... He came straight to me and touched my arm and was going to sit next to me, when someone else caught his attention. I've known Jay for a lonnnnnnggggg time, and I've never seen love like I saw on him Sat. night... I was the object of that look and that love.... It was like he couldn't stop it, it just came bubbling out all over him... In his voice---every way... I've never seen any thing like that from him before... BUT, I sure want to see it again... I had on an outfit that he particuliarly likes, so I know he thought I looked good... Yall just keep helping me pray that it won't be too long... Thanks, I'll update ya as I can...

Guest HIS girl

browneyedgirl2

I know how much you feel for this man and you say you have both known each other for a while now -

I also know you would like this relationship to get to the next level - why don't you just ask him straight out, where you are both heading? At least it would put your mind at ease. Whatever his answer - you will know and can deal with what comes next ..AND it's your right to know where you stand in this.

I sincerely hope you end up getting your man! :unsure:

browneyedgirl2

I know how much you feel for this man and you say you have both known each other for a while now -

I also know you would like this relationship to get to the next level - why don't you just ask him straight out, where you are both heading? At least it would put your mind at ease. Whatever his answer - you will know and can deal with what comes next ..AND it's your right to know where you stand in this.

I sincerely hope you end up getting your man! :emot-heartbeat:

Thank you very much HIS girl... I am really praying about this, and about the timing to talk to him... I feel it will be soon and I'll know one way or the other. Thank you for your kind replies and your prayers.

browneyedgirl2

I sincerely hope you end up getting your man! :emot-heartbeat:

Thank you very much HIS girl... I am really praying about this, and about the timing to talk to him... I feel it will be soon and I'll know one way or the other. Thank you for your kind replies and your prayers.

Guest HIS girl
browneyedgirl2

I sincerely hope you end up getting your man! :laugh:

Wise! :whistling: