IGNORED

I don't think I'm going to heaven...God hates me

Guest MidnightOrca

Guest MidnightOrca

Hi my name is Lindsay, I'm 18 & I just joined.

Okay, i have a really embarrassing, shameful habit. I feel so guilty that i do it & i know God wants me to stop. I'm trying & have been trying really hard to stop but it doesn't work. I pray about it & it seems like He's not listening.

Just recently, while i was going to start my habit, i heard someone talking to me inside my head saying 'If you love me, you'll stop.' I tried to stop! I really did! I'm in tears as i write this because i just feel so guilty. I DO LOVE JESUS...I really do.

Could someone please help me & tell me if I'm still saved & if I can be forgiven? You have no idea how bad i feel. I don't want to go to hell!! I'm so terrified right now. I feel like there is no hope for me.

::prays:: Please God don't let me loose you. I really do love you! I'm scared. Please forgive my selfishness.

I'm a horrible, screwed up, cursed person. I wont blame God for banning me from heaven.

Edited by MidnightOrca

Guest Called

God loves you so much! You can be forgiven, but you must repent and turn from what your doing. God does hear you and he wants a right relationship. There is hope for you.

1 Corinthians 10:13 says, "No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way so that you can stand up under it."

Phillipians 4:13 says, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

What is important is to repent of this sin and don't place yourself in a situation where you will be tempted to do it. You also need to be in deep prayer and read the Word. I would also recommend getting into a Bible-based church if you are not.

That person telling you to stop was the Holy Spirit. You need to stop your habit before He stops convicting you and trying to draw you to Him.

Sorry if I was a little blunt. I wanted to tell you the truth. God Bless you and I have prayed for you!

Debbie

Guest MidnightOrca

Thank you so much. You weren't that harsh, i needed that. Thank you so much again.

I'm going to try much much harder now to resist it. You've inpsired me.

[Other advice is welcome]

Edited by MidnightOrca

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  965
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/28/1979

I'm a horrible, screwed up, cursed person. I wont blame God for banning me from heaven.

Hi Lindsay-

Do not think that! That is just Satan trying to put fear in your mind! God wants nothing more than for you to spend eternity with Him! Don't ever feel that God is not listening- rest assured that He always listens- no matter what. If you put complete faith in Him, He will deliver you.

Matthew 9

Jesus Heals the Blind and Mute

27As Jesus went on from there, two blind men followed him, calling out, "Have mercy on us, Son of David!"

28When he had gone indoors, the blind men came to him, and he asked them, "Do you believe that I am able to do this?"

"Yes, Lord," they replied.

29Then he touched their eyes and said, "According to your faith will it be done to you"; 30and their sight was restored.

I struggled with cussing. I would try to quit and I would for a few days, but it would start back up again. When I was born again, God took it out of my mind and my mouth. He did it, not me. It was His power, not mine. Lean on His strength- we cannot do things on our own. No one said it would be easy, but He's there to help you- and He will. Keep praying- and keep the faith.

Proverbs 16

3 Commit to the LORD whatever you do,

and your plans will succeed.

God Bless!

Shannon

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Jesus Christ Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

Greetings, Midnight Orca:

As an old guy who used to be 18 (some months back, like 366 months back!), I think I know exactly what the problem is.....

Ready? The problem is YOU'RE 18!!!

Trust me, life gets MUCH BETTER. My teen years were absolutely the worst years of my life, and I think that's probably true of almost everybody. It is really a difficult time. But I ASSURE YOU...it get's better. Just keep a repentent attitude like King David in the Bible (you haven't killed anybody, like David, have you? Well, even that wouldn't matter, God forgave David even for murder when he asked for forgiveness), and you WILL do well.

As an adult I've been in war zones, worked in the Ethiopian and Mozambique famines, been shot, stabbed, stung by very venomous scorpions, and by a Brown Recluse spider (closest to death I've ever been), had my ribs broken, but I tell you sincerely, I'd rather go that again than have to relive my teen years!

I trust your adult life won't be quite so physically painful as this stuff I've been through (just stay away from war zones!!!), so just imagine how much better your life will be in just a few years. Kiddo, you make it through the teen years, and you have made it through the most difficult trial life can offer.

God's on YOUR SIDE, and so are we.

Praying for ya'

Leonard, a sinner

Guest ReflectionsofHim
Hi my name is Lindsay, I'm 18 & I just joined.

Okay, i have a really embarrassing, shameful habit. I feel so guilty that i do it & i know God wants me to stop. I'm trying & have been trying really hard to stop but it doesn't work. I pray about it & it seems like He's not listening.

Just recently, while i was going to start my habit, i heard someone talking to me inside my head saying 'If you love me, you'll stop.' I tried to stop! I really did! I'm in tears as i write this because i just feel so guilty. I DO LOVE JESUS...I really do.

Could someone please help me & tell me if I'm still saved & if I can be forgiven? You have no idea how bad i feel. I don't want to go to hell!! I'm so terrified right now. I feel like there is no hope for me.

::prays:: Please God don't let me loose you. I really do love you! I'm scared. Please forgive my selfishness.

For God to hate you would make Him a liar. We all know that He is no liar. He loves even those that have turned away from Him and blasphemed Him. His love is eternal and infinite. He does want you to lay that sin down at the foot of the cross, but remember that while forgiveness isn't a reason to continue doing it..because He died for our sins...all of them...He is going to ultimately judge you for what is in your HEART. It is those that do NOT want to repent that are in danger so to speak. But you have not lost your salvation, Sweetie, I promise.

Rest in the love of Jesus, do the very best you can with this, and know that the lie of losing your salvation and the lie that God hates you is coming from the expert liar...Satan. Rebuke him and tell him to get lost in Jesus' Name.

Be patient with yourself...God is. :laugh:

Love to you through our Jesus,

Ref

:hug:

Guest LCPGUY

Hi Midnight and welcome to Worthy. You have come to the right place. The Lord has led you here.

You are NOT condemned to hell my friend. You see, you openly and publicly express your love for Jesus. You want to put this sin out of your life. You are on the right track my sister. God will deliver you from this sin in His timing. Call upon Him and He will help you and strengthen you.

And know this: If you were to die right now, you would meet the Lord Jesus in Paradise. He loves you, and so do we.

Get on your knees, pray sincerely for deliverance and then reach out your arms and ask Jesus to hug you. He will!!

Love you sis,

Bro John :il: