IGNORED

Gaza forsaken and Ashkelon a desolation?

givennewname

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  324
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/16/1964

This is the war that will lead to the fulfilment of Zephaniah 2:4

For Gaza shall be forsaken, and Ashkelon a desolation: they shall drive out Ashdod at the noon day, and Ekron shall be rooted up

Is this Isreali incursion into Gaza a fulfillment of Zephaniah's prophecy? Gaza will be left forsaken and Askelon a desolation??

For Gaza shall be forsaken, and Ashkelon a desolation: they shall drive out Ashdod at the noon day, and Ekron shall be rooted up

Is this Isreali incursion into Gaza a fulfillment of Zephaniah's prophecy? Gaza will be left forsaken and Askelon a desolation??

Um...no.

yr own opinion or is it scripturally based?

Edited by givennewname

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

I believe that this started to take place a few years ago, when Israel signed over Gaza...

forsake, turn back on, throw away, discard, get rid of, forget about, give away.........

of course, the USA was one of the major players in Israel signing over Gaza, for peace? ..... yeah, right...... now that the contract has been breeched by the PA/Hamas (supported money wise by lebonon) Israel is entitled to foreclose....

funny, no one was standing out in front of government buildings protesting hamas and hezbulla shelling Israel, sending their rockets into Israel..... now that Israel is standing up for herself, there are all kinds of protestors around......

I stand for Israel.... and when Israel gets the upper hand, I am for her..... when others are trying to put Israel down, I am still for her....

IS: 41:10 - 14

mike

Guest PabloT

Is this the fulfillment of prophecy.....or the beginning of it? Only time will tell.

There have been a number of similar incidents over the past years that lead many to think prophecy was being fulfilled, but in the end it was not yet time.

Perhaps this will grow out of control until a strong leader of Roman descent signs a 7 year treaty with Isreal to protect her, or......

Perhaps they'll fight for a few weeks or months before giving in to international pressure and declaring a cease fire, or.......

Perhaps something different that does not result in Bible prophecy being fulfilled.

In anycase, there is no way to know at this time. For the moment, it's simply another reminder to be ready.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  191
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  629
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  03/29/1970

I believe that this started to take place a few years ago, when Israel signed over Gaza...

forsake, turn back on, throw away, discard, get rid of, forget about, give away.........

of course, the USA was one of the major players in Israel signing over Gaza, for peace? ..... yeah, right...... now that the contract has been breeched by the PA/Hamas (supported money wise by lebonon) Israel is entitled to foreclose....

funny, no one was standing out in front of government buildings protesting hamas and hezbulla shelling Israel, sending their rockets into Israel..... now that Israel is standing up for herself, there are all kinds of protestors around......

I stand for Israel.... and when Israel gets the upper hand, I am for her..... when others are trying to put Israel down, I am still for her....

IS: 41:10 - 14

mike

nicely put, Mike.

Jacqueline

Is this the fulfillment of prophecy.....or the beginning of it? Only time will tell.

There have been a number of similar incidents over the past years that lead many to think prophecy was being fulfilled, but in the end it was not yet time.

Perhaps this will grow out of control until a strong leader of Roman descent signs a 7 year treaty with Isreal to protect her, or......

Perhaps they'll fight for a few weeks or months before giving in to international pressure and declaring a cease fire, or.......

Perhaps something different that does not result in Bible prophecy being fulfilled.

In anycase, there is no way to know at this time. For the moment, it's simply another reminder to be ready.

Don't think there will be a ceasefire this time.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  526
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  05/03/1961

I am watching for a man to stand up before the world and confirm that a seven year treaty has been signed between Israel and her hell bound enemies. That will be the last call to get our spiritual houses in order.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  263
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  12/02/1954

Ashkelon is a wonderful Israeli city with a large population of Russian immigrants.