dcampsart

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  231
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Very strange indeed StaceyC because, before having this experience, you were on my mind all day and definitely for no apparent reason so I thought this may have been for you. I thought I should send you a PM but when I heard that this may be for others on WCF, I decided to post. Maybe someone else can get something from this... I don't know.:laugh: Thanks for your feedback!

By now... I'm sure people are saying "Why don't you two PM instead of bothering us here!" :wub:

Not at all. :)

Part of working together as a body means that the Lord will give a revelation to one and the interpretation to another - forcing us to work together rather than as single units.

It also helps keep us humble.

And I'm sure there are others who will benefit from this word. :)

I wanted to call it a problem but after reading what you said here, it make sense, receiving a revelation ONLY is NOT wrong after all. In any experience like this, I've always received some REVELATION about something but NEVER do I receive any kind of INTERPRETATION. I thought something was lacking in me but the idea that it may be the Lord "forces" individuals in the body to participate "collectively" is certainly a good thing!

Concerning the thought that others may benefit from this... that is why I posted this thread. Not only do I hope someone benefits from this, I would greatly appreciate it if anyone can interpret something like this... what is the purpose of coming to the waters of Meribah when it was such a time of striving and contending with Moses and the Lord. I too like StaceyC's interpretation of the idea we are not to "beat" :24: our heads against the rock but simply, in faith, SPEAK! :cool:

Thank you for your words of encouragement! :emot-highfive::24:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

:emot-highfive: You are welcome!

I am glad I could help you in some way.

Everyone in the body of Christ has a purpose.

Visions and dreams are to be covered in prayer for the true interpretation.

Everyone... yes.....

12 For as the body is one and has many members, but all the members of that one body, being many, are one body, so also is Christ. 13 For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  913
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/02/1969

God doesn't want ME to keep beating my head against the rock, or striking it!

That makes sense, Stacey. Thanks for sharing!

I know I need help in this area . . . speaking the word of the Lord to my situations rather than beating at them.

Blessings Nebula,

The Lord has been teaching me the same thing it seems like for years.

The Holy Spirit just clarified something for me as I read your reply....

It's like hte story of Ezekiel 37 and valley of dry bones I referrenced earlier. What if ezekiel hadn't spoken to the bones, but instead walked down into the valley and began to kick them around and tried to stand them up? Sure they would have moved and rattled, but that would have been in mans strength.

When we do it the way God tells us, things don't just move, they live. Only the power Of God can bring life into situations.

It's like hte story of Ezekiel 37 and valley of dry bones I referrenced earlier. What if ezekiel hadn't spoken to the bones, but instead walked down into the valley and began to kick them around and tried to stand them up? :24: Sure they would have moved and rattled, but that would have been in mans strength.

So sorry... I picture that scene and think how rediculous I must look when attempting to do things my way!

Good thought StaceyC! :39:

I know... here he goes again!

I had a very vivid dream last night where I saw just an arm reaching up into the leaves of a tree. I saw the the hand pull a leaf from a branch. As soon as the leaf separated from the branch, a bright blueish starburst occurred and vanished as quickly as it appreared. Then the arm reached forward and held out the leaf to me with the words "Take and eat... for this is medicine to you." The scene repeated itself three times then it was over. I was wondering if this could have anything to do with the original topic I posted here.

I know... it could just be too much pizza before going to bed! :whistling::24:

I didn't feel there was any possible association to my original experience until I read Ezekiel 47:12

12 Along the bank of the river, on this side and that, will grow all kinds of trees used for food; their leaves will not wither, and their fruit will not fail. They will bear fruit every month, because their WATER flows from the sanctuary. Their fruit will be for food, and their leaves for medicine.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Please don't feel ashamed and bashful over this, OK?

:whistling:

This all started when you were crying out to the Lord about your chronic pain, right?

Maybe He's answering you in your dreams?

And I'd love to hear the interpretation as well, for I have a chronic illness - several actually.

Please don't feel ashamed and bashful over this, OK?

:th_praying:

This all started when you were crying out to the Lord about your chronic pain, right?

Maybe He's answering you in your dreams?

And I'd love to hear the interpretation as well, for I have a chronic illness - several actually.

Yes... this experience did come after initially dwelling on why I have felt this pain for so long along with other questions.

Do you mind if I ask what your chronic illnesses are? Understand if I should just mind my own business. :noidea:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

Maybe this is just for ME because of the chronic pain I live with and I should've never brought it up in the first place but I'm still hoping someone can interpret this thing in a more general or universal sense.

I don't have any answers for you about your dream. As for your neuropathy I found that Taurine works for at least part of the problem, I take about 500mg at night but you can take more if needed. Do a google search, it seems that drs are finding it does help with neurological disorders amoung other things. I certainly can tell the difference after a few days of not taking it. I finally got a friend of mine who has diabetic neuropathy and even though he takes drugs for it the pain is somehow always there and when taurine was added he noticed a difference. Just a thought.

Maybe this is just for ME because of the chronic pain I live with and I should've never brought it up in the first place but I'm still hoping someone can interpret this thing in a more general or universal sense.

I don't have any answers for you about your dream. As for your neuropathy I found that Taurine works for at least part of the problem, I take about 500mg at night but you can take more if needed. Do a google search, it seems that drs are finding it does help with neurological disorders amoung other things. I certainly can tell the difference after a few days of not taking it. I finally got a friend of mine who has diabetic neuropathy and even though he takes drugs for it the pain is somehow always there and when taurine was added he noticed a difference. Just a thought.

Thank you... I'll look into it.

Edited by dcampsart