sweet~lady

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  141
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1

[ Hello, I have a question about living the crucified life. I read plenty of books and articles regarding this from time to time, but i really don't know how to get there. However, I am praying and searching this out. Thanks in advance for your input. :emot-eyes:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  97
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/15/1959

:emot-eyes: sweetlady don't think any of us will really ever get there until we get our glorified bodies :emot-eyes:

Love Cecee

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,773
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/27/1957

:wub: sweetlady don't think any of us will really ever get there until we get our glorified bodies :)

Love Cecee

What she said. :thumbsup:

A complete selfless existance where every thought is of others first. I think that will not happen in fleshly bodies.

Hi Sweetlady

Living a crucified life means to be dead to sin, and living to please God. You will not offer the parts of your body to sin and sin should not be your master. You will live under grace through the transforming power of the Holy Sipirit. When insulted, mistreated, persecuted and suffer pains, you will not retaliate. God who is faithful will justify you. Read Galatians 2:20; John 12:24; Romans 6:6-14;Romans 8:1-14

Loving God more than anything - Matthew 10:37-39 Luke 14:26,27,33;

Reward of eternal life - Mark 10:28-30; Luke 18:28-30; Psalm 138:7-8

Regards

meles :thumbsup:

:wub: sweetlady don't think any of us will really ever get there until we get our glorified bodies :cool:

Love Cecee

Cecee, Tysm for taking a stab at this! I appreciate all input! How do you explain Ga.2.20 and Ga.6.14 then. We were told at a camp this past summer to pray that God would crucify us, we can't crucify ourselves. I do believe the speaker was talking about the old adamic nature of course lol. Not interested in hanging on a tree personally.. BUT, prayerfully speaking would it not be fair to say that it is much the same as walking in The Spirit??? I'm asking, not telling.. :thumbsup:

Love ya girl, thankyou! :)

Hi Sweetlady

Living a crucified life means to be dead to sin, and living to please God. You will not offer the parts of your body to sin and sin should not be your master. You will live under grace through the transforming power of the Holy Sipirit. When insulted, mistreated, persecuted and suffer pains, you will not retaliate. God who is faithful will justify you. Read Galatians 2:20; John 12:24; Romans 6:6-14;Romans 8:1-14

Loving God more than anything - Matthew 10:37-39 Luke 14:26,27,33;

Reward of eternal life - Mark 10:28-30; Luke 18:28-30; Psalm 138:7-8

Regards

meles :thumbsup:

So in other words, death to the self life, self cannot rule, exchanging Lordship.. does that pretty much sum it up? TYSM! Great job! But how do I get there from here.. the lights are starting to go up in the house I have to say..pray and God will work this in my life..is that pretty much it? I hope..because I cannot do this in my own strength;absolutely no way!

Thankyou kindly. This is intended to be completely transformational while in the body of this flesh. Amen.

George Meuller marked a day when he died to everything, his wants, opinions, censure, etc. etc. .. I'm looking to walk that same pathway with a fresh enduement of POWER from On High, I think it's called Enabling Grace also. Bless you muchly and all who read this; may the tiny spark light a real fire in your lives!

Amen again. :wub:

[A complete selfless existance where every thought is of others first. I think that will not happen in fleshly bodies.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57

One decision at a time

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

You WERE crucified with Him, and now through baptism, you are also RAISED with Him. Walk in RESURRECTION life!

How do you explain Ga.2.20 and Ga.6.14 then.

prayerfully speaking would it not be fair to say that it is much the same as walking in The Spirit??? I'm asking, not telling..

That's exactly what it means.