WN: US Middle East envoy George Mitchell heads straight for Israel -

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.45
  • Content Count:  44,452
  • Content Per Day:  7.19
  • Days Won:  2

George Mitchell, the new US peace envoy, will fly into Israel today as the Obama administration signals its determination to tackle the Middle East conflict.

http://www.worthynews.com/top/timesonline-...-1233044431569/

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Now why didn't the report mention anything about what the Israelis living in Sderot and Ashkelon have been going through with Hamas' rocket fire on them? :)

(I know, I know . . . it's just a comment of exasperation.)

Guest shiloh357

The selection of George Mitchell tells us where Obama really stands on this issue.

George Mitchell is very anti-Semitic and was the author of the 2001 "Mitichell Plan" He is openly hostile to Israel and wants to create a terror state on either side of Israel out of Gaza and the West Bank.

Under Georege Mitchell, the "Two-State Solution" is code for "the destruction of Israel." Appointing such a person to deal wth this conflict shows Obama's real position on this conflict.

Guest shiloh357
The selection of George Mitchell tells us where Obama really stands on this issue.

George Mitchell is very anti-Semitic and was the author of the 2001 "Mitichell Plan" He is openly hostile to Israel and wants to create a terror state on either side of Israel out of Gaza and the West Bank.

Under Georege Mitchell, the "Two-State Solution" is code for "the destruction of Israel." Appointing such a person to deal wth this conflict shows Obama's real position on this conflict.

I thought his plan was the basis for the "road map" that Pres Bush has used since 2002

You mean the roadmap to hell that Bush and Rice ramrodded down Israel's throat?

Guest shiloh357

I thought his plan was the basis for the "road map" that Pres Bush has used since 2002

Yes, that is the one. So you are saying that Obama stands in the same place the Bush and Rice did on this issue? Seems most people would be happy with that

The Roadmap was a joke, and Obama's policies will be worse than the roadmap. Obama wants to create a contiguous palestinian state which would cut Israel in half and leave every community in Israel vulnerable to terrorist attacks. Like the Roadmap, any peace plan engineered on Obama's watch will amount to nothing but a one-sided surrender on Israel's part.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Yes, that is the one. So you are saying that Obama stands in the same place the Bush and Rice did on this issue? Seems most people would be happy with that

The Roadmap was a joke, and Obama's policies will be worse than the roadmap. Obama wants to create a contiguous palestinian state which would cut Israel in half and leave every community in Israel vulnerable to terrorist attacks. Like the Roadmap, any peace plan engineered on Obama's watch will amount to nothing but a one-sided surrender on Israel's part.

Hopefully the Israelis will stop listening to other leaders and turn to God for direction. It seems every U.S. President since Reagan has pursued the same stupid agenda. My question is 'why'? :blink:

Guest shiloh357

Hopefully the Israelis will stop listening to other leaders and turn to God for direction. It seems every U.S. President since Reagan has pursued the same stupid agenda. My question is 'why'? :blink:

One Word: OIL

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

One Word: OIL

Oh yeah...how could I forget? :cool: