• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  196
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/15/1935

The unity we all seek after in the Natural or spritual could relate to betrothal, being bound, married, or being joined.

Those who are truly Christians are those who are united in the Holy Spirit are one in Him.

Don't you think that Jesus welcomes our individuality & uses our individual talents & traits & dosen't want us all to be as peas in a pod. ???

2 Chronicles 30:12

Amplified Bible (AMP)

12.Also the hand of God came upon Judah to give them one heart to do the commandment of the king and of the princes, by the word of the Lord. (see ====>

Jeremiah 32:39

39. And I will give them one heart and one way, that they may [reverently] fear Me forever for the good of themselves and of their children after them.

Psalm 133.1 BEHOLD, HOW good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity! ><> ><> Discipling one another ???

John 17:23

Amplified Bible (AMP)

22.I have given to them the glory and honor which You have given Me, that they may be one [even] as We are one: [u]><> With Him

3I. in them and You in Me, in order that they may become one and perfectly united, that the world may know and [definitely] recognize that You sent Me and that You have loved them [even] as You have loved Me.

Romans 15:5

Amplified Bible (AMP)

5.Now may the God Who gives the power of patient endurance (steadfastness) and Who supplies encouragement, grant you to live in such mutual harmony and such full sympathy with one another, in accord with Christ Jesus,

Ephesians 4:13

13[That it might develop] until we all attain oneness in the faith and in the comprehension of the [[a]full and accurate] knowledge of the Son of God, that [we might arrive] at really mature manhood (the completeness of personality which is nothing less than the standard height of Christ's own perfection), the measure of the stature of the fullness of the Christ and the completeness found in Him.

Colossians 3:13

Amplified Bible (AMP)

13 Be gentle and forbearing with one another and, if one has a difference (a grievance or complaint) against another, readily pardoning each other; even as the Lord has [freely] forgiven you, so must you also [forgive].

Even being with those from overseas; who are in Christ,have a spiritual rapport with those who speak the same language. But we're still being saved from ourselves, feeling, & past etc. Even on this site we have a sense of who we unit with & those who we simply relate to. We respone in or out of the spirit.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  231
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

The unity we all seek after in the Natural or spritual could relate to betrothal, being bound, married, or being joined.

Those who are truly Christians are those who are united in the Holy Spirit are one in Him.

Don't you think that Jesus welcomes our individuality & uses our individual talents & traits & dosen't want us all to be as peas in a pod. ???

Amplified Bible (AMP)

12.Also the hand of God came upon Judah to give them one heart to do the commandment of the king and of the princes, by the word of the Lord. (see ====>

39. And I will give them one heart and one way, that they may [reverently] fear Me forever for the good of themselves and of their children after them.

Psalm 133.1 BEHOLD, HOW good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity! ><> ><> Discipling one another ???

Amplified Bible (AMP)

22.I have given to them the glory and honor which You have given Me, that they may be one [even] as We are one: [u]><> With Him

3I. in them and You in Me, in order that they may become one and perfectly united, that the world may know and [definitely] recognize that You sent Me and that You have loved them [even] as You have loved Me.

Amplified Bible (AMP)

5.Now may the God Who gives the power of patient endurance (steadfastness) and Who supplies encouragement, grant you to live in such mutual harmony and such full sympathy with one another, in accord with Christ Jesus,

13[That it might develop] until we all attain oneness in the faith and in the comprehension of the [[a]full and accurate] knowledge of the Son of God, that [we might arrive] at really mature manhood (the completeness of personality which is nothing less than the standard height of Christ's own perfection), the measure of the stature of the fullness of the Christ and the completeness found in Him.

Amplified Bible (AMP)

13 Be gentle and forbearing with one another and, if one has a difference (a grievance or complaint) against another, readily pardoning each other; even as the Lord has [freely] forgiven you, so must you also [forgive].

Even being with those from overseas; who are in Christ,have a spiritual rapport with those who speak the same language. But we're still being saved from ourselves, feeling, & past etc. Even on this site we have a sense of who we unit with & those who we simply relate to. We respone in or out of the spirit.

I'm not sure I understand exactly. I can see from the verses you've listed here that you believe the spirit of unity in the body is important but I'm not sure if you're asking a question or making a statement about our individuality as being a problem or it's okay to be ourselves. I think I know what you mean about how we seem drawn, as in unity, with certain others who believe as we do and how we may only relate to others but I'm not sure of what point you're making here. Please forgive me... it's 0430 here... I'm just waking up so I'm a little foggy. :)

Amplified Bible (AMP)

Amplified Bible (AMP)

Amplified Bible (AMP)

Amplified Bible (AMP)

I'm not sure I understand exactly. I can see from the verses you've listed here that you believe the spirit of unity in the body is important but I'm not sure if you're asking a question or making a statement about our individuality as being a problem or it's okay to be ourselves. I think I know what you mean about how we seem drawn, as in unity, with certain others who believe as we do and how we may only relate to others but I'm not sure of what point you're making here. Please forgive me... it's 0430 here... I'm just waking up so I'm a little foggy. :blink:

I hope my first reply didn't seem a little unkind. Unity in the body is a subject I find extremely fascinating. I welcome your thoughts so please... continue :)

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  376
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  01/30/1962

Amplified Bible (AMP)

Amplified Bible (AMP)

Amplified Bible (AMP)

Amplified Bible (AMP)

his girl your such a card :laugh: i love ya man :)

unity : i always looked at it like this (old hillbilly,,, so dont take to much stock in it :blink: ) i was in the navy on a destroyer (uss elliot dd967) we had 330 ppl on board ,,, we all had our different jobs to do as we where trained to do and as we had our talents to do ,,, but we all had one uniting thought

DONT LET THE SHIP SINK

from the deck apes to the twigets to the gunners to the hole snipes

we all agreed on one thing

THE SHIP COMES FIRST ,,, DO NOT LET THE SHIP SINK

so i apply this mentality to my church

we all have a different talent in our church but we are united in jesus

JESUS COMES FIRST

if we lose our focus on jesus

the ship will sink

and thru jesus i am united (tied to you and all my brothers and sisters ) no matter what denom ,,, no matter what color ,,, no matter what anything ,,, jesus binds us together

how i see it any way ,,, love in christ arrow from god

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

his girl your such a card :21: i love ya man :21:

:39: "man"?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  1

I am unclear as to the point you are trying to make

Ooops I thought this was about another Worthy Gathering..... :21:

:21:

SO DID I!!!!!!!!

lv yr sis in Christ

manie

Okay...okaaaaayyyy............OKAY! What's a Worthy Gathering? :39:

Guest HIS girl
Ooops I thought this was about another Worthy Gathering..... :blink:

:o

SO DID I!!!!!!!!

lv yr sis in Christ

manie

Okay...okaaaaayyyy............OKAY! What's a Worthy Gathering? :laugh:

dcampsart -

There are some folks from Worthy who meet up once a year (open to anyone at Worthy) and have a good time of fellowship. :blink: There is one in Tenessee this year in June, weekend of the 18th I think....