IGNORED

LETS DO SOME SPIRITUAL WARFARE!

Guest JesusIs

Guest JesusIs

Hi All

I have a request, and since its of the spiritual warfare nature, I am posting it here. I have been on a discussion thread at dreammoods.com, called spirituality. There is myself and several other Christians on that board, fighting for people's souls. There are SO SO MANY misguided people on that board. It is horribly sad, the things that they believe and the things that people are told. I am asking that WE on this board, start some SERIOUS spiritual warfare to bring these souls to the Lord. I am starting by rebuking the enemy before i get on the thread at dreammoods. I think it would be awesome if other STRONG in faith Christians would go to that board (when they arent on this one of course :huh: ) and lets just warfare those people to the Lord! What do you think? :wub:

God bless you all

JesusIs

Guest ReflectionsofHim

Good idea to get prayers going BEFORE you post your thread there indeed! :wub:

Count me in! BUT...you have to let us know what is progressing, who comes to Christ, who needs more prayer, etc.! Not necessarily their names, but you get the jist. ;) I've been standing in the gap for people of the world in this area for a long time and it would be my honor to pray specifically for the dreammood's members! :huh:

Good for you faithful servant!!!

Love through our Jesus!

Ref

:hug:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest SavedOn22June03

:t2:

I think, that it is a wonderful Idea, for you to pray for those losted and misguided souls, satan is having fun devouring them and we need to step in and destroy his acts and plant the TRUTH in their lives, so that they also will become free. Jesus Christ is Lord and all is possible through Him. I am going on the board, so count me in. Praise God and amen!

Your sister in Jesus

Janet DeHart

:hug:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  230
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Edited by rejoicevermore

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,230
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

There are SO SO MANY misguided people on that board. It is horribly sad, the things that they believe and the things that people are told.

Glad to hear that you have a heart to see people saved. There are SO SO MANY misguided people on this board. It is horribly sad, the things that they believe and the things that people are told, is my experience.

LT

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  247
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

JesusIs, and all,

Hi, I am new here, but have a question about the threadholders post re:

There is myself and several other Christians on that board, fighting for people's souls.

What does that mean, exactly fighting for people's souls?

It seems a bit ambiguous to me; as I read the Bible, I understand it to say we are to broadcast God's Word as seeds, but not to cast our pearls before swine.

In my understanding, this means that we are to fish politely, in hopes that God will make that seed grow. there by resulting in a question that may be answered and providing one the opportunity to get into God's Word.

thanks for your responce in advance.