Very interesting

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

I wouldn't be too quick to count out China. Remember, the Euphrates River will dry up and a 200 Million Army will be on the march toward Israel. China is the only nation in the world that has that many in the service. It would not surprise me at all if they are in cahoots with Russia in this.

For years I have heard this and one one hand it sounds feasible that China with a promise from Russia to share in the oil will march across the river yet for some reason I have doubts its is China. I keep thinking it may be a muslim army that fulfills this maybe the chinese army becomes mostly muslim. I could see an army of 200 mil of muslims marching anywhere, with some of those clerics sermons whipping them up in a great fury along the way. :th_praying:

• Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

Hey everyone,

I read many Christian fiction and nonfiction books. One of my favorite authors is Joel Rosenberg, and I frequently read his blogs on happenings in the Middle East. I was reading today and saw that he had blogged about new findings of Natural Gas in Israel, which directly relates to prophecies in Ezekiel 38-39. Read here to find out more about this... Joel Rosenberg's Blog

I would love to discuss this further if anyone else would!

I have been following this story for sometime now, this is great news for Israel. Although Lebanon or Syria, can't remember off hand who first layed claim to the find but one of them stated it was in their waters. This find may start some heated debates that very well lead to another war with Lebanon and bring Syria into it also. I read Rosenbergs blogs and have read Epicenter, he was on the Glenn Beck show this week talking about Irans new missle launch.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

I wouldn't be too quick to count out China. Remember, the Euphrates River will dry up and a 200 Million Army will be on the march toward Israel. China is the only nation in the world that has that many in the service. It would not surprise me at all if they are in cahoots with Russia in this.

For years I have heard this and one one hand it sounds feasible that China with a promise from Russia to share in the oil will march across the river yet for some reason I have doubts its is China. I keep thinking it may be a muslim army that fulfills this maybe the chinese army becomes mostly muslim. I could see an army of 200 mil of muslims marching anywhere, with some of those clerics sermons whipping them up in a great fury along the way. :th_praying:

All I have to go on is this scripture ...

Revelation 16:12

The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East.

What is the farthest country East of the Euphrates? China. Muslims are everywhere, not only in the East. I guess it could be Iran, and other Muslims that are East of Iran, but is that not the middle East?

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/27/1986

For years I have heard this and one one hand it sounds feasible that China with a promise from Russia to share in the oil will march across the river yet for some reason I have doubts its is China. I keep thinking it may be a muslim army that fulfills this maybe the chinese army becomes mostly muslim. I could see an army of 200 mil of muslims marching anywhere, with some of those clerics sermons whipping them up in a great fury along the way. :whistling:

All I have to go on is this scripture ...

Revelation 16:12

The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East.

What is the farthest country East of the Euphrates? China. Muslims are everywhere, not only in the East. I guess it could be Iran, and other Muslims that are East of Iran, but is that not the middle East?

I think you are more referring to the great Battle of Armageddon at the end of the Tribulation Period when Jesus will come back the Second Time to battle the forces of the AntiChrist. I was more referring to the prophesied war of Gog and Magog from Ezekiel 38-39.

Ezekiel 38

A Prophecy Against Gog

1 The word of the LORD came to me: 2 "Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of [a] Meshech and Tubal; prophesy against him 3 and say: 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal. 4 I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with your whole army

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,066
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/02/1961

This topic also relates to a prophecy in Deuteronomy 33:24 also, where Moses places a blessing upon the Children of Israel. Of Asher Moses says:

"Let Asher be blessed with children; let him be acceptable to his brethren, and let him dip his foot in oil."

Some Jewish sages say that this is a reference to Israel having vast supplies of oil and that this would make them finally self-sufficient in the world.

Obviously, they were right.

a.