• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/27/1986

Hey everyone,

I read many Christian fiction and nonfiction books. One of my favorite authors is Joel Rosenberg, and I frequently read his blogs on happenings in the Middle East. I was reading today and saw that he had blogged about new findings of Natural Gas in Israel, which directly relates to prophecies in Ezekiel 38-39. Read here to find out more about this... Joel Rosenberg's Blog

I would love to discuss this further if anyone else would!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  09/09/1952

This was a very interesting -- and timely -- discovery. Israel is despised by most (all?) nations, and up until now they really didn't have anything that anybody would want! Now, this gas reserve is found. And, it is just at the time when Russia cut off the heat to Siberia because of the lack of oil. Hmmm....do you think Magog now has a reason to go after Israel?

One thing for sure is God will defend Israel.

<>< ><>

Nathele

• Group:  Members

Yes Nathele,

I do think the time is coming soon for the Gog and Magog prophecies of Ezekiel to happen, since Iran is trying to build "The Bomb", which they have repeatedly stated that they will use to "wipe Israel off the face of the earth." Who do you think is supplying Iran with their Nuclear material and knowledge? Russia. Also, right on Nathele, God will surely defend His chosen people supernaturally! All Praises be to God!

• Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

the finding of the natgas is not a new finding, well, not as in the last year......

the findings go back several years.

the valley known as Armogedon, has a large reserve of oil.....

it is also been deemed (the valley) as an almost perfect battlefield (in the way that it is shaped, formed and laid out)

there is so much ongoing, that it would be very difficult to even begin to list them all.... just like all the food that is stored up in the cliff dwellings/cave dwellings.... like the building material being ready for use for the temple.... so forth and so on..

mike

• Group:  Members

Actually, they found 61% more natural gas in these reserves than they thought existed, which is still an amazing discovery for Israel, and still another step closer in prophesied events from the Bible.

• Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

I'm glad you shared this. thank you!

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

Yes Nathele,

I do think the time is coming soon for the Gog and Magog prophecies of Ezekiel to happen, since Iran is trying to build "The Bomb", which they have repeatedly stated that they will use to "wipe Israel off the face of the earth." Who do you think is supplying Iran with their Nuclear material and knowledge? Russia. Also, right on Nathele, God will surely defend His chosen people supernaturally! All Praises be to God!

:emot-questioned:

Actually, they found 61% more natural gas in these reserves than they thought existed, which is still an amazing discovery for Israel, and still another step closer in prophesied events from the Bible.

This is a great discovery for Israel. They are drilling exploratory wells for oil also, and I wouldn't be surprised if they found oil also. Russia is acting like they want to control oil and natural gas sources, so if oil is found that might be one reason for them to try to take over Israel. Things are definitely moving in the Ezekiel 38-39 direction . . .

• Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  09/09/1952

It will be interesting to see who actually wins the election in Israel. I think that will make a big difference in how other nations - including the good ol' US of A -- react to Israel.

<>< ><>

Nathele

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Yes Nathele,

I wouldn't be too quick to count out China. Remember, the Euphrates River will dry up and a 200 Million Army will be on the march toward Israel. China is the only nation in the world that has that many in the service. It would not surprise me at all if they are in cahoots with Russia in this.

I also heard that they are searching for more oil reserves.