IGNORED

What are we as Christian campable of?? fogive of???

alex73

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  923
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/03/1974

I'm going to take a shot at this Alex, taking it one question/statement at a time and then run for cover if i've misunderstood :emot-crying:

based on Matthew Chapter 7 verse 11, which states in KJV

"If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

You ask "Are we then as those, who could have been there in the throng, also evil? If so, how?"

If I may reword and explain, what I think your question is, so it will, perhaps, ease understanding of your point?

The first part you ask is "Are we (I believe you are referring to Christians here) then as those, (I presume you are referring to the "being evil"), who could have been there in the throng, also evil?

In effect what I think...... :noidea: ....... you are asking is "Could we Christians, who once were considered amongst the evil, who knew how to give good gifts, still be considered evil? (Perhaps you ask this due to the fact, which I don't think anyone will contest, that Christians still sometimes behave in an manner that is contrary to what the Bible teaches. This, nonetheless, does not place a Christian, because of unknown errors or deliberate misdeeds, place them amongst the evil.

In short Alex, whilst we could have once been considered evil, that is no longer the case once a sinner becomes washed in the Blood of the Lamb........thus, if I understand your question correctly my answer would have to be........no.

Making the second part of your question irrelevant.

Go easy on me Alex... :emot-questioned: ..........I truely have tried to understand what you are asking, however, if I have misunderstood, I'm sorry and perhaps you would venture to clarify. Whilst it is clear in your mind what you are asking, it is not always so clear to others. :blink:

Anne

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,704
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/08/1950

Hunterpoet. :cool::emot-crying:

These are my so simple questions

Matthew 7:11

><>Are we then as those who could have been there in the throng also evil?? If so how?? :emot-questioned:

Matthew 12:34

><>Were all who came to John non Christians.??? Or was this just aimed 'wildly' at those present? :noidea:

Matthew 13:38

><>And we know the weeds are in amongst the good crops. Th/4 ?? there are those who are evil amongts us. :o .

Matthew 5:30

><> Is sin ( Missing the Mark.) forgiven but not evil. (Planted or accepted of the evil one.)??? :blink:

Mt.7:11 No. This is to make clear that the Lord does not ignore His children, and that He can be more merciful. The verse shows the goodness and Love of God.

Mt.12:34..Geneva Bible Notes-Hypocrites at length will betray themselves even by their own mouth. This verse cautions me to be vigilant with the people I deal with.

Mt.13:38 The field is the world, the good seed are the children of the Kingdom, but the tares are the children of the wicked one.

"Children of the Kingdom"; children of God not in name alone but in reality- Family Bible Notes.

This verse tells me to pick a team, and then be a team player.

Mt.5:30.... If your computer causes you to sin, but is your livelyhood, which is better. To keep the computer and burn in hell or find another livelyhood. Are you willing to sacrifice worldly security and pleasure for your eternal life.

In thinking on Mt5:30, which is the greater sin, to be sinful yourself or to lead another into sin, knowing it is sinful, and would this not be evil on your part, having that knowledge. Is it not the intent which is evil and the action sinful or is it the reverse??

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  196
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/15/1935

ANNE & HUNTERPOET

Great stuff. :blink::thumbsup:

I wish I had the mind that could so clearly explain what is in my head, as you two have done for me. :24: