IGNORED

BCE and CE

kross

Also, there are signs in the heavens in 2014 and 2015 that states very clearly that The Messiah is preparing this world for His Coming.

What would those be?

The lunar eclipses are: Passover, Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, and Sukkot.

The solar eclipses are: in the early spring and summer time near the 1st of Av.

Also, make note of these following dates:

NASA: Total solar eclipses occur on these dates:

* July 22, 2009 (1st of Av)

* July 11, 2010 (1st of Av)

The 1st of Av falls on these dates in 2009 and 2010:

* July 21, 2009 (5769)

* July 11, 2010 (5770)

Also note, 21 Dec. 2012 was found in the Torah with the notation of Anihilation by Dr. Eliyahu Rips, Medal of Israel for his work in Mathematics. This is also the date that the Myans, Aztecs, Chinese, Hopi Indians and others say something drastic could happen. Since this is the only time that a solar and eclipse happens not only on the same date, but at the same time...could this be the date that the christians consider the "rapture day?"

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard for christians to understand why jewish disciples wouldn't want to be identified as "christian" because they don't realize that jews have been persecuted by "christians" for 2,000 years.

I recommend the book "our hands are stained with blood" by Michael Brown to find out things you won't hear at church.

And I agree with Yacov that "the church" should be using God's calendar instead of the Gregorian anyway.

BC and AD are cultural traditions and not biblical commandments therefore we have the right to choose by conscience whether we use them or not. In this case, I stand with Paul who says we shouldn't judge one another over such matters as days, seasons, new moons, etc...

It's hard for christians to understand why jewish disciples wouldn't want to be identified as "christian" because they don't realize that jews have been persecuted by "christians" for 2,000 years.

I recommend the book "our hands are stained with blood" by Michael Brown to find out things you won't hear at church.

And I agree with Yacov that "the church" should be using God's calendar instead of the Gregorian anyway.

BC and AD are cultural traditions and not biblical commandments therefore we have the right to choose by conscience whether we use them or not. In this case, I stand with Paul who says we shouldn't judge one another over such matters as days, seasons, new moons, etc...

YOD! Are you sure that "christians" can handle the Rabbi Shaul of today? Dr. Brown can out debate anyone I know of! LOL! He is a son of a Friend of the New York Supreme Court and he was trained to argue and debate by the best in Judaism today.

Just to make my point clear, I am not judging anyone on matters as you propose. There are a few issues that I will judge a person on in regards to certain scriptural issues, but not those. Thsoe are not eternal issues or issues that matter except to notify or to be on the watch. We are commanded to judge and people do it everyday of their lives. No ne wants criminal activity going on around them such as drugs, gangs, terrorism, etc..

Even with the discussion on Shabbat. I consider it a discussion.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,704
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/08/1950

If you follow Christ, you are a Christian.

1) Which person called Jesus are you referring to?

2) Not according to Israeli Civil Law.

3) Not according to Halakhah or Jewish Law.

4) Yeshua, Kefa and Paul did not come to start a new religion.

5) In what way do you mean a christian? For example, someone who hates the Jewish people and the Nation of Israel like the Methodists, Presberterians, some baptists like Jimmy Carter, and all others associated with the National Council of Churches which has become the Code Word for Anti-Semite safe havens?

6) Or do you mean a true follower of Yeshua who is someone who loves the Jewish people and the Nation of Israel with all their heart, mind and strength because G-d and Rabbi Yeshua loves them with all their heart, mind and strength?

7) There are many definitions to the word "christian" and most are not to nice and it was not a nice thing in the beginning.

I love God with all my heart, mind and strength...everyone and everything else is second place.

YOD! Are you sure that "christians" can handle the Rabbi Shaul of today? Dr. Brown can out debate anyone I know of! LOL! He is a son of a Friend of the New York Supreme Court and he was trained to argue and debate by the best in Judaism today.

Just to make my point clear, I am not judging anyone on matters as you propose. There are a few issues that I will judge a person on in regards to certain scriptural issues, but not those. Thsoe are not eternal issues or issues that matter except to notify or to be on the watch. We are commanded to judge and people do it everyday of their lives. No ne wants criminal activity going on around them such as drugs, gangs, terrorism, etc..

I never said you were judging anyone, brother!

I was defending the position that you support, in fact. I've watched this debate every couple of months since 2002 with different players. It usually comes down to christians judging those who don't keep their traditions.

But there are those of the messianic crowd who swing hard the other way also....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

If you follow Christ, you are a Christian.

That will go down well with our Jewish brethren, and is precisely the sort of statement that hinders the gospel and places an unnecessary stumbling block before a Jewish person...especially if their experience at the hands of Christians has been far removed from the actual teachings of their and our Jewish Messiah. Time for us to wake up and smell the humous.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,166
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  0

blessings,

i agree with Yacov. even when the disciples were first called "Christian" it was a name placed upon them by scoffers not themselves and it was meant to mock their belief in the Lord.

love your sister in Christ,

Rebekah David

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57

One of the reasons people have started usnig this is that they were not sure thet the years were exactly lined up with Christ's birth. 1 AD was not really one year after He was born

I never said you were judging anyone, brother!

I was defending the position that you support, in fact. I've watched this debate every couple of months since 2002 with different players. It usually comes down to christians judging those who don't keep their traditions.

But there are those of the messianic crowd who swing hard the other way also....

I'm sorry bro. I did not mean to be interpreted that I was saying that you said that I was judging anyone. I just wanted to make my position clear. Yes, traditions are fine so long as they do not violate the Word of G-d.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57

probably the biggest indicator that we love Jesus is if we love Him and love others. Not what we call the years