• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  289
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/01/1957

God have mercy, Christ have mercy.

God revealed to me today why I feel so connected to these hostages and I'm better able to deal with this now I think. In a nutshell, when I was tortured and raped for 4 hours, 2 of which I was tied up, the whole time he kept telling me he was going to kill me when he was done punishing me. That whole time the fear and the waiting was near unbearable. I know what these hostages are thinking and feeling when they are waiting. The difference obviously is that I wasn't murdered, but that impending feeling is the most horrible thing. For I really did think he was going to kill me and the way he said was pretty much just as brutal as what was done to these men. I'm o.k. I can look back at that night and think about it if needed or talk about it with no problem, but it is just now today that I finally understand my connection. And this is not a water faucet I can turn off and on as I so desire. From now on, I will commit to standing in the gap for these hostages and even though they do not know it...there really is someone out here that knows exactly what they are going through, thinking, feeling, and praying.

Love to you all through our Jesus...for I so adore and love Him,

Ref

Hi Ref,

This might seem a strange question but I believe YHWH has a reason for letting all that happens to us... happen for a reason. Can i ask you... how would you answer this question...why would YHWH allow such a thing to happen to you...if it is not a too sensitive question.

I ask this for i have seen things happen and later have realised the answer. Now none of these things compare to your ordeal...but i am interested in your take on this question.

Blessings

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

Oh, praise the Lord most High!!! He's with Jesus our Lord and Christ!!!

I am so much relieved!!! Thank you all for sharing that with me. I'd been sick with worry.

I couldn't figure out why this stranger from Korea affected me so strongly. I didn't get so emotionally charged with the others who were butchered...but this poor man had my heart in pain.

I couldn't figure out why my eyes were sore with tears...why I felt such connection to him...why?

He's a total stranger but now I understand. My spirit knew he was our brother in Christ and what I didn't recognize in my flesh, my spirit must have sensed...he's our brother!

So our brother has gone on to be with the Lord Jesus and is in glory. He has suffered terrible persecution at the hands of his enemies and is in glory with our Savior now. He will never feel pain or suffer again.

My heart still aches as I recall his desperate pleas for deliverance and begging for his life...he was so frightened and I can't blame him one bit.

I also ache for his poor family, who were so devastated by this tragedy.

May our Lord embrace him and comfort him after his horrible suffering. May our Lord comfort and surround his family with many angels and bring them peace.

Please...pray for this man's dear family...but he ...needs no further prayer; he's now with our Lord Jesus!

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

As if beheading him was'nt enough, the killers also booby-trapped the body with explosives too. Hoping to get more, I guess.

Sad.

t.

• Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

Yeah, but (LOL!) their booby traps didn't work, HA! They just didn't work...Hm...wonder why?

Could it be that God foiled their evil plans? I think so....and I heard their compound was BOMBED this morning by coalition forces...

They'll reap what they sow...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  284
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  02/29/1940

THANK YOU JESUS! AMEN! God Bless, Faith :t2:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Jesus Christ Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

When we say the man was 'beheaded' that brings to mind images of a big ax or a large scimitar, or a guillotine which takes the head in an instant. These poor souls had their heads SLOWLY sliced off with a knife. They were, rather, 'slaughtered' and that with less kindness than we would show to an animal.

Can all of us at last see that this is a great war between civilization and barbarizm?

Is there any longer any question in anyone's mind?

With a blessing,

Leonard, a sinner