• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,026
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

http://www.breitbart.tv/html/311353.html

It's not just a conspiracy theory anymore!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,015
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  1

What does New World Order even mean?

There was a New World Order at the end of World War II. There was a New World Order at the end of the Cold War. There was a New World Order when container ships came into user in the 1970s. The internet heralded in a New World Order.

The world is constantly changing, it does not mean that its some big evil conspiracy.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Never before have the G20 come together as it is now. In fact, there was no G20 at the end of WWII, in fact, the G20 never started until about 10 years ago. What is interesting to me is that they are planning on reviving the whole world with the same amount of money Obama used in his stimulus bill. For the very first time in history, the world governments are joining together to resolve the issues with the poorer countries, selling their gold to bank them in order to bring them up to par with the rest of the world. They are also talking about all these green jobs for the environment. Another first.

There are just too many firsts here to just ignore it.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  335
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  06/05/1967

I believe it means the beginning of the end of our sovereignty.... Soon we will be giving up our sovereignty as a separate nation for a 'collective sovereignty' which is not sovereignty at all...

Below is something I came across the other day..It may help explain some of this....I haven't had time to look it over much myself...

********************************************************************************

http://www.augustreview.com/knowledge_base...ion_2006111436/

How to understand Globalization

1. Follow the money, follow the power

2. Discern illusion from reality, especially with media outlets

3. Listen to experts who offer a meaningful critique

4. Study & verify sources and footnotes

5. Apply liberal doses of common sense

What is Globalization? It is the collective effect of purposeful and amoral manipulation that seeks to centralize economic, political, technological and societal forces in order to accrue maximum profit and political power to global banks, global corporations and the elitists who run them.

"Free Trade" is the central mantra. Globalization is set against national Sovereignty, closed borders, trade tarrifs and anything that would restrict its goals and methods used to achieve them.

Globalization promotes regional and global government, a one-world economic system of trade and a form of fascism where global corporations and their elite control the policies and directives of individual governments.

The original and primary perpetrators of modern-day globalization number only in the 100's, representative of which, but not exclusively, are members of The Trilateral Commission.

To understand the genesis of the Trilateral Commission, read the transcript of the 1979 radio show between Antony C. Sutton, Patrick M. Wood and George S. Franklin, Jr. -- Coordinator of the Trilateral Commission!

Where did Globalization come from? The "New International Economic Order" was the coinage of the Trilateral Commission starting in 1973. This purpose was stated repeatedly in its papers, journals and conferences.

New World Order

In 1991, President George H.W. Bush, a member of the Trilateral Commission, began to openly talk about the New World Order, which expanded the concept to include governance as well as economic unity.

NEW! 2008 Trilateral Commission Membership list

http://www.augustreview.com/knowledge_base...sion_membership

NEW! Leadership Review of Barack Obama Administration

http://www.augustreview.com/obama_administration.pdf

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Very nicely put Nana! :th_praying:

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  4,015
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  1

I believe it means the beginning of the end of our sovereignty.... Soon we will be giving up our sovereignty as a separate nation for a 'collective sovereignty' which is not sovereignty at all...

Thank you for the explanation. I was being tongue in cheek when I asked what it was though. The world is getting smaller and economies are getting far more intertwined than they were in the past. That in and of itself is not a conspiracy though. Its just technology and free trade.

For example, the Chinese own a lot of American Treasury Bills. Some think this is a bad thing, but really, all it means is that they have a stake in our success now. After all, if America were to fail, China would not get paid back and they want to be paid back. The same was true when the Japanese were purchasing U.S. companies in the 80s and early 90s. If those companies did not prosper, they would lose out more than we did. Right now the decline in our economy hurts many other countries even worse than it does us here. This is why you will find very few economists that see anything wrong with free trade and globalization.

I started a topic on how one of these interdependencies work here: http://www.worthychristianforums.com/China...ap-t102728.html

Man Declares "The New World Order Cometh"

"For he saith, By the strength of my hand I have done it, and by my wisdom; for I am prudent: and I have removed the bounds of the people, and have robbed their treasures, and I have put down the inhabitants like a valiant man:"

"And my hand hath found as a nest the riches of the people: and as one gathereth eggs that are left, have I gathered all the earth; and there was none that moved the wing, or opened the mouth, or peeped."

Isaiah 10:13-14

God Declares "Behold I Come"

"He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still."

"And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be."

Revelation 22:11-12

Man Declares "No One Sees"

"For thou hast trusted in thy wickedness: thou hast said, None seeth me. Thy wisdom and thy knowledge, it hath perverted thee; and thou hast said in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me."

Isaiah 47:10

God Declares "I See"

"And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God."

Luke 16:15

Man Declares "There Is No God"

"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good."

Psalms 14:1

God Declares "There Is No God With Me"

"See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand."

Deuteronomy 32:39

God Declares "There Is But One Hope"

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

John 14:6

God Declares "Jesus Saves"

"Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:"

John 11:25

Believe God!

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

As much as I want to rant over this mess as well . . .

I am reminded of something, something I believe we all need to keep before us.

Many of us have believed for a long time that we are rapidly approaching the End of Days.

From what is given us in Scripture, we know that the Anti-Christ rules a global government.

Put two and two together, and you realize that the stage is being set for the Final Showdown.

So how do we react? Anger?

How can we be angry at what the LORD fore-ordained?

I don't like what is going on either. But as several of you argue with regards to the environment and recycling - this world is not our home. It is perishing. Our job is to save souls, not save the planet.

So, should we not pour our energies into the final harvest (saving souls) rather than trying to "save the earth" from the one world government?

Amen!

>>>>>()<<<<<

What A Good Boy Am I

Taking Out The Trash

Thinking It's A Blast

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool."

Isaiah 1:18

Knowing This Too Will Pass

Only God's Love Will Last

"For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day."

2 Timothy 1:12

Trust In HIM

"He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him."

John 3:36

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  692
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Birthday:  03/02/1946

Nebula, well said! I have had several people call me a pacifist because I don't want to "try to stop what it going on." They would know how much of a pacifist I am if they ever tried to harm a family member :noidea:

However, to think that I could alter a plan that God set before the foundation of the world is rather arrogant. No, I don't like what I see happening, but I can pray about it and leave it in God's hands. I can be prepared spiritually for all that I see unfolding that we were warned about in Scripture. I can prepare my family and friends as much as they will allow me too. I can share the gospel with those willing to hear. I can be doing what was commanded of me. That I can do.

I am not sitting on my porch sipping coffee waiting for the end like some do, but I sure don't think I am going to prevent it from happening which is the mind set of some people.

I think its foolish to not pay attention to the signs of the times, but at the same time, I don't worry about it. If I have placed my trust in God then what have I to fear!