• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  311
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/05/1959

OH SURE "MISS I CAN READ A MAP" PERSON!!! LOL :rolleyes: I know how to get to the grocery store, church, home and work..... beyond that - I am the poster child for the directionally dysfunctionate... :whistling:

Oh joy I am not alone what joy :24::24::24: gotta lub ya Believer.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am telling ya'll we gotta contact WILLIE WONKA!!!!!!!!!!

HE NEEDS TO UNRETIRE AND GET TOGETHER WITH CHARLIE THEN CUZ I NEEDS ME CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just think no choc bunnies or smarshmallows (my grandson calls em that) or choc chip cookies why that just won't do at all....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

believer, you would be topography challanged!

:rolleyes:

Look... and I'm not proud of this and ... it was years before it was funny.... but... many years ago I was a young "exec" and I had to go on my very first business trip to ...of all places .... Ontario, California..... so, I told our support person and she booked my ticket..... I got to the airport, got on the plane and....

several hours later arrived in Detroit. I waited.... and I got on another plane (I looked so professional... new briefcase, new heels, new suit... )... very competent woman.... When I got off the 2nd plane, I was a little bewildered.... because.......................................... I was in Ontario Canada. Sooooo, I called my boss, who was a very quiet man... and I started blurting out the story and he asked me to wait a sec.... so he could put me on speaker phone... When the entire office had stopped laughing - he told me to calm down and he'd get me where I needed to go..... I was mortified.... When I returned from my mission - I found a huge globe on my desk and my whole office papered in travel posters..... I haven't been with the company for many years, but people tell me the tale is still told.... :whistling:

believer, you would be topography challanged!

:24:

Look... and I'm not proud of this and ... it was years before it was funny.... but... many years ago I was a young "exec" and I had to go on my very first business trip to ...of all places .... Ontario, California..... so, I told our support person and she booked my ticket..... I got to the airport, got on the plane and....

several hours later arrived in Detroit. I waited.... and I got on another plane (I looked so professional... new briefcase, new heels, new suit... )... very competent woman.... When I got off the 2nd plane, I was a little bewildered.... because.......................................... I was in Ontario Canada. Sooooo, I called my boss, who was a very quiet man... and I started blurting out the story and he asked me to wait a sec.... so he could put me on speaker phone... When the entire office had stopped laughing - he told me to calm down and he'd get me where I needed to go..... I was mortified.... When I returned from my mission - I found a huge globe on my desk and my whole office papered in travel posters..... I haven't been with the company for many years, but people tell me the tale is still told.... :whistling:

:24::24::huh:

poor believer. way to make a lasting impression!

Charitow,

I'm a klutz of legendary proportions.... you just have no idea.... :rolleyes:

Charitow,

I'm a klutz of legendary proportions.... you just have no idea.... :rolleyes:

i'm beginning to get one, though!

:whistling:

One of my finer moments..... Visualize... a beautiful summer wedding in the deep South.... I was my cousin Susannah's maid of honor... and at the reception... trying to look alluring for a Citadel cadet... so I went over to the punch table and leaned against the table looking gorgeous in my deep purple taffeta bridesmaid gown.... sipping punch.... leaning on the table... when.... suddenly.... the table, the punchbowl, me and the gianormous purple taffeta dress were in the floor...... I did get that young man's attention though.... :24:

:whistling: uuuummmm would it help ya Believer if we made a trail of chocolate crumbs.... :rolleyes:

Love Sister in Christ

MeMa

:whistling: uuuummmm would it help ya Believer if we made a trail of chocolate crumbs.... :rolleyes:

Love Sister in Christ

MeMa

Thank Heavens!! SOMEONE with a responsible plan!!!! Yes... crumbs will definitely work!!

Ok everyone who is willing to sacrifice some chocolate to lead Believer to Mexico? I am willing and yes I know there may be a shortage but this is our dear sister and Christ bids us to help and love those in need. And she needs a directional path to follow... how she will get back is another story for I fear she may indulge in her love for chocolate by eating her way there. A dilema to be sure :rolleyes: (did I spell dilema right :whistling: ) next thought what kind of chocolate is best for said trail.... :24: we must figure this out. And we still need to petition Willie and Charlie and those little men that sing. Aren't they oompas or something like that???????????

Ok everyone who is willing to sacrifice some chocolate to lead Believer to Mexico? I am willing and yes I know there may be a shortage but this is our dear sister and Christ bids us to help and love those in need. And she needs a directional path to follow... how she will get back is another story for I fear she may indulge in her love for chocolate by eating her way there. A dilema to be sure :24: (did I spell dilema right :rolleyes: ) next thought what kind of chocolate is best for said trail.... :24: we must figure this out. And we still need to petition Willie and Charlie and those little men that sing. Aren't they oompas or something like that???????????

As a chocolate (ahem) expert - I believe you speak of the Oompa Oompas. Yes... I will need A LOT of Chocolate.... all donations are appreciated.... :whistling: