WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.46
  • Content Count:  44,377
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

President Obama has named to his faith-based advisory council a self-professed Christian who holds that the New Testament's teaching that homosexual behavior is unnatural and wrong--which is found in St. Paul's letter to the Romans--

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame!

"Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels."

Mark 8:38

Or Joy!

"And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD."

Joshua 24:15

Choose JOY!

"Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts."

Jeremiah 15:16

Choose Jesus~!

"The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand."but the wrath of God abideth on him."

"He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life;"

John 3:35-36

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  335
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/05/1967

These days are pure agony....can you even believe that there could be this many ignoramus' all in the same administration?...good grief!! The news just keeps getting from bad to worse...

How long oh Lord??

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

"Harry Knox, a professed gay Christian who is director of the religion and faith program at the Human Rights Campaign, a homosexual rights group, was named to President Obama's Advisory Council on Faith Based and Neighborhood Partnerships on Monday. The advisory council gives federal grants to faith-based organizations."

"Knox could not be reached for comment Tuesday." ... wonder why?

Nuf said ...

This has Emergent Church written all over it ...

These days are pure agony....can you even believe that there could be this many ignoramus' all in the same administration?...good grief!! The news just keeps getting from bad to worse...

How long oh Lord??

The worst part of this is that many of us saw it coming from a long way off and were screaming an alarm. But the Obama apologists did a great job of covering for him. This has to be the biggest con job in history since the Trojan horse. The deception is complete and it's thorough. Most Obama supporters have no idea that they've been covering for a subversive leftist agenda. They voted for him because they hated Bush or they looked no deeper than Obama's skin pigment...but many do know exactly what they are doing and are actively helping the deception of the nation.

So much of what we tried to tell people before the election was SO unbelievable that people simply didn't believe it. Its just so much easier to dismiss a name on a discussion board as "kooky" than it is to investigate the record and truth about Obama's past. Plus there were SO many controversies that it was a full-time job keeping up with them and most people have another full-time job that prevented them from having enough time to chase down all the reports of the subversive enemies of America that Obama's past is cluttered with.

So I've seen this train wreck coming for a long long time already. Its a disaster that I wish we could turn away from but it's too late. The Lord is giving us what we've been asking for. Wicked judges.

And from what I know about Obama's designs on America from a simple investigation of his history, we haven't even seen the tip of the iceberg yet. They know there isn't much time to (unethically and illegally) consolodate power before the next Congressional election so things are moving much faster behind the scenes than any of us realize.

America isn't going....its gone. The corruption of our Constitutional Republic is irreversable already. They made it look so easy...

Have a nice day

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

I hope everyone sees where this is heading....

It's heading in the wrong direction but, in the face of stuff like this, true Christians have to stay resolute and keep their eyes on the Lord. This person who thinks homosexuality is okay with God is in denial....and on the road to eternal damnation.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,015
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  1

Lets apply some reason here shall we.

First off, what is this Faith Based Advisory Council?

Obama Announces White House Office of Faith-based and Neighborhood Partnerships

Washington (February 5, 2009)

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I hope everyone sees where this is heading....

It's heading in the wrong direction but, in the face of stuff like this, true Christians have to stay resolute and keep their eyes on the Lord. This person who thinks homosexuality is okay with God is in denial....and on the road to eternal damnation.

True - but prepare for cthings like hurches being shut down who don't embrace homosexuality. It can very well happen.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,015
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  1

Does anyone see a problem with any of this?

yep. gay "christian" organizations? Big problem.

The point of the initiative is not to created a government / private partnership to defend the true Christian faith. That would be unconstitutional by anyone's measure.

The point of the initiative is to create a government / religious organization partnership to assist religious organizations with their community assistance and relief programs.

Therefore, there should not be a religious litmus test of any kind on the beliefs of those that are on the committee for it. The only requirements should be that only significant faith communities should be represented on the committee. For example, you won't find a wiccan religious leader on the committee because wiccans constitute a fringe group. However, one would expect to see conservative evangelicals represented, liberal Christians represented, mainline protestants represented, Catholics, Jews, and possibly Mormons, Muslims, Hindu's and Buddhists.

Please tell me where you take issue with that?