• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  437
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/20/1979

Mother's Day is coming up, and I'm breaking into pieces... A kaleidoscope of feelings is running through me. I feel like hidding, but that not what you taught me do do...

It's been 9 years already since you've gone away...but it still feels like yesterday...

Do you know i still blame myself that you've died? Though everyone told me not to...

You taught me how to love & live life, but all i want to do is go to you...

You said on the day you died, to pray for releasement and that everything will be OK, I need to hold onto DADDY, cuz HE will carry me all the way...

DADDY have been carrying me, HE even blesed me with an adoptive mom, (she is so wonderful, kind, generous, a lot like you), But i'm so afraid, to loose her...

Will I be able to survive such a loss again?

I'm hurting here & I don't know what to do...Can I take my heart out and not feel again?

How do I go back in being numb again? If you could, would you be able to come back once again, just once, you need not stay.

I miss you so much....I never had the change to say goodbye....

I hope that one day I can be a mother like you, when DADDY blessed me with children, cuz what you've done for me words cannot express or do justice...

I used to give you flowers every week, and told you I appreciate you, Now I found myself calling your number still, just to find your not answerring.

9 years and still I'm thinking you're just a phone call away....

I hold within me the life spirit you possessed & remembered the legacy of love, laughter, strength, determination, jokes, stubbornness, helping hand, kindness, joy & most of all the Love for DADDY.

I went to bed last night at 4am again, crying & longing for your arms to hold me tight and sing me songs, and chasing all the nightmares away....

Oh,DADDY will this hurting ever stop? Will you just hold me again, like you always do?

lv

lomi

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  923
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/03/1974

:emot-hug:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  97
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  06/15/1959

((((((((((((((((Lomi)))))))))))))))))))))) I feel your pain. I can say the pain does ease up after a while but the loss will never go away. I lost my mom 7 yrs ago and it seems just like yesterday we were laughing and sharing. To know that she is with Jesus is the only thing that sees me through and to know he is with me helps me make each day anew. I will pray for you

Love Cecee

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  09/09/1952

The pain that is left after losing someone who you love can be devestating. My mother died in 1976 - I was young and she was my best friend. I won't say I lost her, because I know where she is. She is in the presence of our Lord. But my hurt goes on. You just have to thank God for the years you had with her.

<>< ><>

Nathele

Heavenly Father,

Please sooth Lomi's hurts. Ease her pain and help her to bask in Your love and feel Your peace.

In Christ's name I pray

Amen

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  1,823
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Days Won:  2

It was wonderfully.Thank you

Blessings

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  07/07/1968

My mom died for 3 years ago , and she wasn

Guest HIS girl

lomi - :emot-nod::laugh::24:

from a woman who can't remember her Mum at all (I was 22 months when my Mum passed on)- and as a Mother now - I'm so glad you have "Mum memories" to draw on. :24:;):24:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  437
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/20/1979

I thank all of yall here at worthy, cuz yall prayers & encouragement is really a pillar for me to lean on.

mwah

lot of love,

Lomi

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  788
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  04/18/1979

Mother's Day is coming up, and I'm breaking into pieces... A kaleidoscope of feelings is running through me. I feel like hidding, but that not what you taught me do do...

It's been 9 years already since you've gone away...but it still feels like yesterday...

Do you know i still blame myself that you've died? Though everyone told me not to...

You taught me how to love & live life, but all i want to do is go to you...

You said on the day you died, to pray for releasement and that everything will be OK, I need to hold onto DADDY, cuz HE will carry me all the way...

DADDY have been carrying me, HE even blesed me with an adoptive mom, (she is so wonderful, kind, generous, a lot like you), But i'm so afraid, to loose her...

Will I be able to survive such a loss again?

I'm hurting here & I don't know what to do...Can I take my heart out and not feel again?

How do I go back in being numb again? If you could, would you be able to come back once again, just once, you need not stay.

I miss you so much....I never had the change to say goodbye....

I hope that one day I can be a mother like you, when DADDY blessed me with children, cuz what you've done for me words cannot express or do justice...

I used to give you flowers every week, and told you I appreciate you, Now I found myself calling your number still, just to find your not answerring.

9 years and still I'm thinking you're just a phone call away....

I hold within me the life spirit you possessed & remembered the legacy of love, laughter, strength, determination, jokes, stubbornness, helping hand, kindness, joy & most of all the Love for DADDY.

I went to bed last night at 4am again, crying & longing for your arms to hold me tight and sing me songs, and chasing all the nightmares away....

Oh,DADDY will this hurting ever stop? Will you just hold me again, like you always do?

lv

lomi

:39:

I wish I knew what to say. :emot-hug: