nebula

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.07
  • Days Won:  78

The Muslims have introduced a new concept to the western world: "The right not to be offended."

The whole point behind have freedom and personal liberty is that you are free to speak your mind and live (within reason) according to the dictates of your own heart without fear of reprisal or retribution. Others may not like what you say or agree with it, but they have no right to stifle it on the grounds that it "offends" them.

But now, thanks to Muslim community and its hyer-sensitivity to anything it doesn't like, the rest of the world is expected to adjust itself to accomodate them.

Banks in England were even considering no longer displaying "piggy banks" for fear of offending Mulsims. Now we have print special maps that don't show Israel because to accomodate this immature, hyper-senstivity to a map that acknowledges Israel's existence.

The rest of us are expected to act like mature adults and simply ignore religious expression or political ideologies we disagree with and to recognize the rights of others to hold to views we do not espouse.

What we are seeing now is that Muslims don't think they should have to see anything they disagree with displayed in public, like a map that has Israel on it, and now companies have to spend extra money to print special maps just to keep the Muslims happy.

The degree to which the western world is stooping to accomodate these irrational demands is getting downright ridiculous.

And dangerous. I don't believe in accomodation; don't like it? Get over it. It's strange, but the few muslims I see in Clear Lake (suburb of Houston) shop at WalMart and eat at McDonalds (bacon double cheese burger?). In fact, the women wear head coverings coordinated to their outfits, go out alone or with other women and get their nails done, chatting about movie stars and clothes...in English. Is there a difference in being a muslim in America and elsewhere? I'd be interested in hearing from someone in the U.K., Australia or Canada on this.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The muslim world needs to wake up to the realization that they, and their false god allah, are NOT the ones in control of everything. Jesus, who is God incarnate, is in control and Israel is here as a nation. The arab world needs to grow up and accept this.

They will accept it or burn in hell.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

I have worked with one of the most objectionable and insulting men on the planet - a Muslim ... who was born in the US and raised in a Christian home. I think... if you convert to this "religion" ... there has to be something really, really wrong mentally. This guy was totally off the radar....

Guest HIS girl

'MorningGlory'

It's strange, but the few muslims I see in Clear Lake (suburb of Houston) shop at WalMart and eat at McDonalds (bacon double cheese burger?). In fact, the women wear head coverings coordinated to their outfits, go out alone or with other women and get their nails done, chatting about movie stars and clothes...in English. Is there a difference in being a muslim in America and elsewhere?

Well I don't live in a major city but the Muslim women I see in my home town do not chow down on Macca's or get their nails done in public (who knows? private home beauty/hair visits?) . They are relatively low key here but I guess it's whether or not we are talking 1st/2nd etc generations....

I see Islam absorbing the 'benefits" of Western society thereby evolving into a quasi Islamic theology - this is how I see it being "accepted" into mainstream Western society and merging with so called (false)Christian churches.....IMO.... :rolleyes:

'MorningGlory'

It's strange, but the few muslims I see in Clear Lake (suburb of Houston) shop at WalMart and eat at McDonalds (bacon double cheese burger?). In fact, the women wear head coverings coordinated to their outfits, go out alone or with other women and get their nails done, chatting about movie stars and clothes...in English. Is there a difference in being a muslim in America and elsewhere?

Well I don't live in a major city but the Muslim women I see in my home town do not chow down on Macca's or get their nails done in public (who knows? private home beauty/hair visits?) . They are relatively low key here but I guess it's whether or not we are talking 1st/2nd etc generations....

I see Islam absorbing the 'benefits" of Western society thereby evolving into a quasi Islamic theology - this is how I see it being "accepted" into mainstream Western society and merging with so called Christian churches.....IMO.... :rolleyes:

"Merging" with Christian churches? The Muslim community we have here and it is large - keep to themselves - many own businesses. I do not see the women out alone or in beauty shops, etc. The men who come into my office on business usually do not want to deal with a woman. They are usually abrupt and demand to speak with a male. I do not see a 'blending' of our cultures here... I do see people who are very astute and who work hard to know our laws and take advantage of tax perks, etc. when it comes to their businesses.

Guest HIS girl

'Believer1997'

"Merging" with Christian churches?

I don't find this hard to believe at all - there are false "Christian" churches out there that teach a pathetic flimsy politically correct "version" of the Bible - why not "false" Islamic theology that adopts Western attitudes? There by compromising their own theology....

We already see Muslim women in the US (the examples given) benefiting from Western culture - for the strict Islamic adherent, this would be off limits....YET it IS happening under our noses...

I have worked with one of the most objectionable and insulting men on the planet - a Muslim ... who was born in the US and raised in a Christian home. I think... if you convert to this "religion" ... there has to be something really, really wrong mentally. This guy was totally off the radar....

Yes, there IS something wrong with a Christian that converts to islam....they now belong to satan. :rolleyes:

Yes, there IS something wrong with a Christian that converts to islam....they now belong to satan. :rolleyes:

Sadly - that is so true.

Guest yod
British Airline Erases Israel From Maps Because It Offends Muslims

boy are they all going to be surprised when God erases them from the map.

This is without a doubt the dumbest thing I've ever heard of any business, but specifically an airline doing!!!! As far as I'm concerned if they don't have maps of the places they are flying to, around, over, etc. I don't want to be on board. What a bunch of idiots!