• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  788
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/18/1979

He's saying that what people are perceiving to be alien encounters are not aliens but are demons.

Why would demons be flying around in spaceships? And why would they be coming from the stars if hell is in the bowels of the earth?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not likely to exist ... that's what atheists say about God.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

He's saying that what people are perceiving to be alien encounters are not aliens but are demons.

Why would demons be flying around in spaceships? And why would they be coming from the stars if hell is in the bowels of the earth?

Satan and demons are the powers of the air.....or something like that. I need to look that up.

Not likely to exist ... that's what atheists say about God.
:noidea: Doesn't seem too earth-shaking of an observation. What point are you making?

It went right over your head.

• Group:  Seeker
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  112
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Mathematically derived evidence is dependent on unattainable precision.

The conclusions presented are specious, at best.

I think I agree, but that aside, what do you think in general about the likelihood of life existing elsewhere?

My response is in haste, however...

The probability of existence of extraterrestrial life is dependent upon our presumptions regarding infinity.

Yes.

"Yes." ...what?

Without useful input, I can't be expected to reach reasonable conclusions, can I?

I think I agree, but that aside, what do you think in general about the likelihood of life existing elsewhere?

The probability of existence of extraterrestrial life is dependent upon our presumptions regarding infinity.

Yes.

"Yes." ...what?

Without useful input, I can't be expected to reach reasonable conclusions, can I?

So you are an agnostic when it comes to the possibility of life on other worlds. We have no knowledge of life elsewhere, therefore, you are unwilling to speculate. Let's try to get at this from a different angle. How do you think life originated on Earth? Do you think the source of life is supernatural or that it is derived from natural events: special creation or natural happenstance? Have you an opinion or are you unwilling to speculate due to lack of scientific data?

My view on the origins of humanity is that they are largely irrelevant, whatever they may be. God created us in a Biblically-literal manner, we evolved from whatever, we're an insignificant anomaly in the scope of infinite space-time, etc. It doesn't make any difference to me as a Christian, or as a scientist.

I just don't find the subject to be significant or even terribly interesting.

Yes.

"Yes." ...what?

So you are an agnostic when it comes to the possibility of life on other worlds. We have no knowledge of life elsewhere, therefore, you are unwilling to speculate. Let's try to get at this from a different angle. How do you think life originated on Earth? Do you think the source of life is supernatural or that it is derived from natural events: special creation or natural happenstance? Have you an opinion or are you unwilling to speculate due to lack of scientific data?

My view on the origins of humanity is that they are largely irrelevant, whatever they may be. God created us in a Biblically-literal manner, we evolved from whatever, we're an insignificant anomaly in the scope of infinite space-time, etc. It doesn't make any difference to me as a Christian, or as a scientist.

You're a scientist and you don't have any interest in the origin of man? Or any convictions or theories? What in heck do you do in your scientific career then? Tupperware? :emot-highfive:

Yes.

"Yes." ...what?

You're a scientist and you don't have any interest in the origin of man? Or any convictions or theories? What in heck do you do in your scientific career then? Tupperware? :noidea:

Why would a particular interest in the origin of man be necessary to support broader scientific interests?

Yes.

"Yes." ...what?

You're a scientist and you don't have any interest in the origin of man? Or any convictions or theories? What in heck do you do in your scientific career then? Tupperware? :emot-partyblower:

Why would a particular interest in the origin of man be necessary to support broader scientific interests?

I've never heard of a scientist that wasn't interested in life's origins or one who didn't have a multitude of theories just dying to be pursued. So...what is your field of expertise or interest? :blink:

Yes.

"Yes." ...what?

You're a scientist and you don't have any interest in the origin of man? Or any convictions or theories? What in heck do you do in your scientific career then? Tupperware? :noidea:

I've never heard of a scientist that wasn't interested in life's origins or one who didn't have a multitude of theories just dying to be pursued. So...what is your field of expertise or interest? :emot-questioned:

Theoretical physics, computer science.