• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/10/1980

They are photgraphs from space that show Biblical imagery.

They are unedited as far as i am aware.

Lion Ox Eagle and Man can be found described

in Ezekiel Chapter One in the O.T.

and in Revelation 4 is a reference to a great throne.

How these nebula realte directly to the Biblical descriptions is a topic for discussion. If anyone has any insight I am most humbled by my lack of it.

One thing is for certain. It is our Lord who has put these pictures in our Heavens.

We should talk about them.

Blessings of Rainbows and Joy

Samuel

Interesting....but I don't think it's Bibical. Welcome to Worthy, btw. :emot-hug:

These photographs are freely available.

If you search nebula on Google image then you will find nothing but these images.

Unless edited by NASA they are unedited. (Which i somehow doubt such creativity)

NASA uses methods of producing such images via the Hubble telecscope.

They are taken from measuring light and wavelengts of different radiation in the Universe.

There is skepticism but God knows we were going to and that we use this telescope to render these images.

I would imagine that the colours used to translate the light "wavelengths" would be the same as how our human eye converts them. But i am not an expert. Just a child of God

Samuel

Anything can be photoshopped. I would like to see the same from independent nonChrstian sources to test them against.

Yeah i agree ruck1b

The images are terrifying. They really make me aware of the fear of God.

some of the images show the other side to all of this. I guess i will just let God speak to me personally about what is there.

But there are two places Heaven and Hell which seem to be shown here.

I agree that they are very challenging. Just remember His love for us to keep us safe.

Because one day we will stand before Him.

These images challenge me to hold on to Jesus.

Blessings and Rainbows

Samuel

I remember when I was a sky-watcher. Meaning I was literally looking in the sky for signs. Well, I remember on day I was on break at work. I looked into the sky and saw an image of a ram...as the cloud passed it turned into a snake holding an offering plate.

I wont begin to go into what all I thought about this, but one thing I will say is focus can be lost when we look in other things. Yes, nature testifies of Christ, but at this time, for the saints we dont need nature. We have the best Testimony...Christ Himself dwelling in us.

I'm not saying that these things cant be seen, but some of those images looked rather scary. They were impressive, but scary. If they are real...that is amazing. I didnt see the things that were stated, except the face and partially the lamb. But, I didnt need to see a likeness to make those images amazing. They are impressive without the need of forming them into some type of likeness. I think that attempting to make them into a likeness made the scary.

Welcome!

.... If someone has trouble seeing them then i would suggest a prayer for wisdom and revelation....

You Bet!

Prayers For Wisdom And Reveation Are Called For

The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.

Psalms 19:7

When Getting To Know God Through His Love Letters

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

2 Timothy 3:16-17

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,683
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/14/1962

I've seen those Constellation pictures, Samuel.They are very beautiful.

I know what you mean ruck. Some of those cloud formations are dead on. I saw one recently that looked like Mickey Mouse

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

If you dont see these things its ok too. Just keep seeking God because He is Love

I seek Him every day but I just don't see the things other people see in those photos. Anyway, deep space is an ever changing panorama.

If you dont see these things its ok too. Just keep seeking God because He is Love

I seek Him every day but I just don't see the things other people see in those photos. Anyway, deep space is an ever changing panorama.

I guess I see all these wonderful formations and I imaine what theyare shaped like. Its kind of like God is the artist, and as the poem that IslandRose has on her page mentions,the sky is his parchment, or canvas as it were, and He is creating a beautiful,different picture for us to see everyday,that all we have to do is look up and appreciate it.Thank you Lord, for these wonderful things you have created for us to enjoy,and that you and you alone are capable of making.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

I guess I see all these wonderful formations and I imaine what theyare shaped like. Its kind of like God is the artist, and as the poem that IslandRose has on her page mentions,the sky is his parchment, or canvas as it were, and He is creating a beautiful,different picture for us to see everyday,that all we have to do is look up and appreciate it.Thank you Lord, for these wonderful things you have created for us to enjoy,and that you and you alone are capable of making.

I think it's akin to seeing the Virgin Mary in a piece of cheese toast....the image is in the mind of the beholder. I'm not saying they're not there; just that I don't get it.