• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

But I wonder if the Lord had Dr. Tiller stand before and face every single child he aborted?

Yes, he will have to account for his actions...............the same as everyone else.

I know -

I just wonder about how he entered eternity and how the accounting was given. That's all.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Butero
It is up to God to judge all those who murder - the born and the unborn. If we support murder, I think we are as guilty as those who perform the act.

:noidea:

Taking up for the abortion clinic doctor is supporting a man who commits murder, so using that standard, that means you are as guilty as the doctor. You need to be careful before you are so hasty in saying things like that and agreeing with it.

Guest Butero
That did not address my question.

It is not hypocritical of the anti-abortionists to murder abortion doctors?

Of course it is.

And if that anti-abortionist calls himself a christian, just imagine what that does to the name God.

How many stumbling blocks do you suppose were thrown out because of that one stupid act?

Moses was in Egypt at a time when the Jewish people were in bondage. There was an injustice taking place against his people, but it was the law of the land. He wound up killing an Egyptian to defend one of his own people. Was Moses hypocritcal? How many stumblingblocks do you suppose were thrown out because of that one stupid act? :noidea: You can say what you will, but this is not a simple act of murder like you are making out. The people that usually commit these acts do so to save innocent lives.

The Dr. wasn't about to perform an abortion. Big difference.

Please, do not try and compare Moses with the guy who shot the Dr.

And as for saving lives, the people who were scheduled to see the murdered Dr. will more than likely just change Dr.s.

And yes, it is a simple act of murder.

Boy that is some difference! The doctor wasn't "about to perform an abortion." If that is really your objection, then how about if the man waited at the clinic with a gun, and pleaded with the doctor not to kill anymore children, and the doctor refused to listen? Would it be ok to shoot him in that instance?

The fact is, the doctor had killed, and was going to kill again, so my point is valid. And I have heard of many instances where after something like this occurs, many of the children that were scheduled to be killed survived. In case you didn't read the story, this was the only doctor in the state that did this procedure, so many of the future victims were likely saved.

Your point is valid, but only in your own mind. The murder of one abortion doctor is not going to change anything, and you're wrong to think that violence is always the answer. Bullets are demonstrably poor witnessing techniques, but then again happiness is a warm gun.

I never said violence is always the answer. If you bothered to read what I wrote, I made it clear I don't think that man should have shot the doctor. My point isn't that he was right in his actions, but that his actions were less reprehensible than that of the man he killed.

But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.

Proverbs 8:36

>>>>>()<<<<<

....You're sick.

Oh For Sure

For these things I weep; mine eye, mine eye runneth down with water, because the comforter that should relieve my soul is far from me: my children are desolate, because the enemy prevailed.

Lamentations 1:16

It Just Breaks My Heart

That thou hast slain my children, and delivered them to cause them to pass through the fire for them?

Ezekiel 16:21

Where Have All The Children Gone, Long Time Ago

Enflaming yourselves with idols under every green tree, slaying the children in the valleys under the clifts of the rocks?

Isaiah 57:5

>>>>>()<<<<<

Dear Brother

A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.

Proverbs 15:1

Pray For The Lives Of Our Children For They Belong To Our God

Pray For The Little Babies Murdered In Cold Blood In The Sanctuary Of Their Mother's Womb

Pray For The Souls Of Their Killers For Vengeance Belongs To Our God And We Are But Unprofitable Servants

So likewise ye, when ye shall have done all those things which are commanded you, say, We are unprofitable servants: we have done that which was our duty to do.

Luke 17:10

Please Forgive Us

Many Of Us Are Brothers Or Sisters

Or Aunts Or Uncles Or Fathers Or Mothers

Or Grandfathers Or Grandmothers Or Neighbors

And The Butchery Of The Unborn Child Inside Of It's Mother

Makes Us Somewhat Insensitive At Times To The Passing Of The Butcher

God Has Rights Too

And One Of Them Is For Me To Tell You You Are Loved

And Esteemed And Should You Choose To Stay With Your Family At Worthy

We Can Share Our Love Of Jesus And His Holy Word With You As You Grow Into The Man Of God He Intends You To Be

Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.

Proverbs 27:17

>>>>>()<<<<<

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation. Psalms 95:1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  788
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/18/1979

Romans 12:19

Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

(KJV)

Guest Butero
Well yeah he could just be totally crazy or maybe some other random reason.

But more likely he was obsessed with thinking that he was some sort of special guardian of the unborn with some sort of heavenly mandate to kill. The reality is it was all about him, and now his actions will cause more abortions and will cause a backlash which will take decades to overcome.

You have no way of knowing that Smalcald. His actions could scare others into giving up the abortion business out of fear. There is no way to know.

It is up to God to judge all those who murder - the born and the unborn. If we support murder, I think we are as guilty as those who perform the act.

:noidea:

Taking up for the abortion clinic doctor is supporting a man who commits murder, so using that standard, that means you are as guilty as the doctor. You need to be careful before you are so hasty in saying things like that and agreeing with it.

I don't believe I've thrown any support towards the Dr.

Did you not read Her post? "the born and the unborn"

Muder is murder.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Of course it is.

And if that anti-abortionist calls himself a christian, just imagine what that does to the name God.

How many stumbling blocks do you suppose were thrown out because of that one stupid act?

Moses was in Egypt at a time when the Jewish people were in bondage. There was an injustice taking place against his people, but it was the law of the land. He wound up killing an Egyptian to defend one of his own people. Was Moses hypocritcal? How many stumblingblocks do you suppose were thrown out because of that one stupid act? :noidea: You can say what you will, but this is not a simple act of murder like you are making out. The people that usually commit these acts do so to save innocent lives.

And as for saving lives, the people who were scheduled to see the murdered Dr. will more than likely just change Dr.s.

Boy that is some difference! The doctor wasn't "about to perform an abortion." If that is really your objection, then how about if the man waited at the clinic with a gun, and pleaded with the doctor not to kill anymore children, and the doctor refused to listen? Would it be ok to shoot him in that instance?

The fact is, the doctor had killed, and was going to kill again, so my point is valid. And I have heard of many instances where after something like this occurs, many of the children that were scheduled to be killed survived. In case you didn't read the story, this was the only doctor in the state that did this procedure, so many of the future victims were likely saved.

Your point is valid, but only in your own mind. The murder of one abortion doctor is not going to change anything, and you're wrong to think that violence is always the answer. Bullets are demonstrably poor witnessing techniques, but then again happiness is a warm gun.

but then again happiness is a warm gun.

Hey, this is the first polemic you've ever thrown out that I actually agree with, were making progress. :wub:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  788
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/18/1979

Of course it is.

I never said violence is always the answer. If you bothered to read what I wrote, I made it clear I don't think that man should have shot the doctor. My point isn't that he was right in his actions, but that his actions were less reprehensible than that of the man he killed.

By whose standards? God or man?

Guest Butero
Romans 12:19

Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

(KJV)

Nobody is arguing against that scripture Gauntlet, but it really doesn't apply. In all likelihood, the man didn't shoot the doctor to get even with him. He probably shot him to save innocent lives. Vengeance would mean he just wanted to kill him to avenge the babies he had already slaughtered, and that is doubtful.