• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  788
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/18/1979

It is not hypocritical of the anti-abortionists to murder abortion doctors?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Ex

It's never a good idea to take vengeance into your own hands and it is never a good idea to allow the temptation of murder to run away with your heart. :noidea:

Guest Butero
Right there are two huge issues.

The first which we were discussing is how could a late term abortionist be in good standing in a Christian Church? So then we discussed how many mainline Protestant denominations not only do not condemn abortion but support abortion and support it as some sort of acceptable "right".

The other issue is murder. No Christian has murder in their heart according to scripture. This murder of this man as bad as the guy was is horrible and will of course hurt in a very big way the pro-life movement. More babies will die because a whack job murderer killed this guy. So yes it sickens me also.

There actually is a difference in the midset of the abortionist and the person who kills abortion clinic doctors. The doctors kill for money. The person who takes it upon himself to kill the doctor does so to defend the innocent. It would be like seeing a child being beaten to death in the park. Would it be murder to use deadly force to save the child? That is how they look at it? They call it justifiable homicide. I don't think God uses people like that, but those who commit those acts look at it as a means of saving lives. They are not people who simply have murder in their heart.

That did not address my question.

Guest Butero

I answered your question Gauntlet, without even realizing I was doing so. No, it is not hypocritical. I don't think it is the right way to handle things, but it is not hypocritical. One is killing for money, and one is killing to save innocent lives. One is killing for profit, and one is sacrificing himself to save others, because the people that do this kind of thing have to know that they will eventually get caught and be imprisoned or put to death.

Right there are two huge issues.

The first which we were discussing is how could a late term abortionist be in good standing in a Christian Church? So then we discussed how many mainline Protestant denominations not only do not condemn abortion but support abortion and support it as some sort of acceptable "right".

The other issue is murder. No Christian has murder in their heart according to scripture. This murder of this man as bad as the guy was is horrible and will of course hurt in a very big way the pro-life movement. More babies will die because a whack job murderer killed this guy. So yes it sickens me also.

There actually is a difference in the midset of the abortionist and the person who kills abortion clinic doctors. The doctors kill for money. The person who takes it upon himself to kill the doctor does so to defend the innocent. It would be like seeing a child being beaten to death in the park. Would it be murder to use deadly force to save the child? That is how they look at it? They call it justifiable homicide. I don't think God uses people like that, but those who commit those acts look at it as a means of saving lives. They are not people who simply have murder in their heart.

Pro-life, it is hunting people down and shooting them like dogs, is actually not pro-life at all.

It's hypocrisy and a prime example of how truly wicked is the heart of Man. Any action, no matter how depraved or bloody, can be justified by dragging the Name of God through it.

Of course it is.

And if that anti-abortionist calls himself a christian, just imagine what that does to the name God.

How many stumbling blocks do you suppose were thrown out because of that one stupid act?

It's never a good idea to take vengeance into your own hands and it is never a good idea to allow the temptation of murder to run away with your heart. :noidea:

Gauntlet,

This did answer your question and it is Biblical.

On the first point of vengeance;

Ro