pokemaughan

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Is it just me, or is the moral quality of this world seriously declining.

I know many of you are saying, 'duhhhh!' but it really hit me today when I got on YouTube. On my page, two of the 'Featured' videos were those in direct combat with Christianity/theism, and one was some random video of a nude woman. Here I was thinking that YouTube was supposed to be somewhat of a decent site, bar the disgustingly rude community.

Makes you really realize that you're not in God's world- this world belongs to Satan. It's really showing.

Poke, that's an excellent point!!! I was just noting the scripture 2 TIMOTHY 4:3-4. We look at this world we're passing through and we can see, it doesn't belong to God, this world belongs to satan. People don't look at things the same way they used to when my parents were kids. It's like a pancake effect is happening and it's all around the world! I call it a pancake effect because "WHAT USED TO BE VIEWED AS WRONG IS NOW RIGHT AND WHAT IS RIGHT IS NOW WRONG" :laugh::emot-highfive:

And a lot of people are accepting this nonsense! All decency has been tossed out the window and we're heading towards anacrhy. We wonder what's going on in this world? We question the acts of this world and we get blasted if we don't agree! (case in point, Ms California) This is a wicked and perverse generation we are with and all we can do is pray for Jesus to come and take us out of here! I have to mention I listened to a youth talk about heaven and hell, he was about 14/15 age range and his interpertation of Hell is that it will be an all the time party :whistling: I couldn't believe my ears when I listened and I wondered how could this child think this way :whistling: I guess it's all what the parents are allowing their kids to view. I've told my kids repeatedly, Hell is REAL and there won't be any parties and fun, rock n roll, food and friends, it's a place of pain, torment, and everlasting burning fire! It's time for people to WAKE UP and tell the TRUTH!! 2Timothy 4:3-4 tells us exactly what is happening in this world today.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic