• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.23
  • Days Won:  19

He's right.

:thumbsup:

President Obama's policies, which refuse to deal with reality, are bringing more Polarization. :huh:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shiloh357
It benefits the Palestinians to reject history before 70AD. They seem to forget the fact that for thousand of years prior, the land was Israels. They were forced to flee for their lives by the Roman empire. After they fled, the Palestinians moved in and this is the beginning of the time line they refer to, as if the Jewish nation never existed before 1948.

I question the sanity of people who are harping on what happened nearly 2000 years ago.....muslims all seem to live in the past. Maybe that's why there's very little progress to note in muslim countries....for the past 1400 years! :th_praying:

Then you question my sanity since I brought this up? History is a valuable reminder of what was, a tool to learn from. History proves that the land the Muslims call theirs is not theirs, or am I missing your point all together? :huh:

Here is something from what Netanyahu said, and reported by HERB KEINON: Netanyahu wants demilitarized PA state

He did not tackle the issue of a Palestinian state, or the settlement issue, until well into his remarks, and until after he corrected the impression Obama left with his Cairo address on June 4, that Israel was the product of the Holocaust, and not the result of a timeless Jewish connection to the Land of Israel.

The connection between the Jewish people and the Land of Israel goes back more than 3,500 years, the prime minister said. "This is the land of our forefathers.

"The right of the Jewish people to a state in the Land of Israel does not derive from the catastrophes that have plagued our people," he said. "True, for 2,000 years the Jewish people suffered expulsions, pogroms, blood libels and massacres which culminated in a Holocaust - a suffering which has no parallel in human history.

"There are those who say that if the Holocaust had not occurred, the State of Israel would never have been established. But I say that if the State of Israel would have been established earlier, the Holocaust would not have occurred."

Netanyahu, clearly relating to Obama's narrative in the Cairo speech, said the Jews' right to a sovereign state in Israel "arises from one simple fact: this is the homeland of the Jewish people, this is where our identity was forged."

She is referring to the sanity of the Muslims who live in the past, it would appear.

Guest shiloh357
muslims all seem to live in the past. Maybe that's why there's very little progress to note in muslim countries....for the past 1400 years!

That is just one more reason they hate Israel. Israel is a living reproach to Islam's inability to adapt to the 21st Century.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/12/1944

I have no idea what they will do (the P's) ... but I just cannot see them being very happy right now...

Who are the P's?

The old PLO? The Hamas? The Islamic Jihad? El-qaida maybe?

Even if we succeed in making some kind of "peace" with one group, will that stop the others from continuing with their violence?

There is too much fundamental Islam going around for peace to be a reality

A good reason to trust in God and not in Man :thumbsup:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  18

I think Bibi understands that the Western powers just do not understand Middle-Eastern politics, history or social interaction and is using their ignorance to do exactly what he feels is right to protect and strengthen his country....

On the one hand he talks appeasement and welcomes a two-state solution...'Western powers give standing ovation'...on the other he says before this happens the Pals must comply with certain basic requirements....which to the West seem eminently reasonable, but to the Islamists the world over... are an impossibility...non-kosher pigs will first take to the air before this happens....so Netanyahu is able to appease the West with their silly 'road-map to peace' and do what is best for his country...that's high level diplomacy at it's best.

We actually do have something in common with the Palestinians

We all love Humus!!

Listen, you got to start somewhere, no? :blink:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.74
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.84
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

We all love Humus!!

:24: Speak for yourself!

:blink:

Oh no! and here I was, believing we have a great new "road map" through our stomachs :blink::24:

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.23
  • Days Won:  19

Isn't Humus that stuff you spread over your garden? :P:blink::24: