• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Know what else is absolutely fascinating? :huh:

Joe Biden was one of SDI's opponents and voted against it during the Reagan Administration. He was one of the Liberals castigating President Reagan and calling it Star Wars.

LOL, now he's hiding behind the very technological savvy and fortitude of men like Reagan while all along he lacked it.

Absolutely Amazing, if it had been for men like President Obama and Vice President Joe Biden we would not even have the capability to down this errant Missle. You couldn not even come up with this stuff writing fiction if you tried.

God has an ironic passion, doesn't he? :huh: It's a fearful thing to fall into the hands of a righteous God.

Peace,

Dave

Biden voted against the missile defense program? That would have been what? Twenty five years ago? I didn't know this but, yeah, it's an interesting piece of info.

If you want to give Joe Biden a pass that's fine with me. :huh:

Joe Biden has been on the wrong side of Freedom and Liberty for the past 30 years. Every Presidential move and every piece of legislation that has made men and women around the world more free, he has opposed for one absurd reason or another. The guy's a dunce, plain and simple. :rolleyes:

I'm not defending Bush, I'm stating that what he did was right and if your asking what I would do or what the current President should have done, I have already stated that he should have given and unequivocal statement standing on the side of Liberty, whether it angered 17th century Muslims or not. However, what we have seen from this White House is equivocation. Defend it if you wish. At least the U.S. Congress has found some resolve on Iran. :noidea:

These folks are not prepared to deal with North Korea or Iran because they do not understand how to deal with Bully's nor how to project power.

Peace,

Dave

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Know what else is absolutely fascinating? :huh:

Joe Biden was one of SDI's opponents and voted against it during the Reagan Administration. He was one of the Liberals castigating President Reagan and calling it Star Wars.

LOL, now he's hiding behind the very technological savvy and fortitude of men like Reagan while all along he lacked it.

Absolutely Amazing, if it had been for men like President Obama and Vice President Joe Biden we would not even have the capability to down this errant Missle. You couldn not even come up with this stuff writing fiction if you tried.

God has an ironic passion, doesn't he? :huh: It's a fearful thing to fall into the hands of a righteous God.

Peace,

Dave

Biden voted against the missile defense program? That would have been what? Twenty five years ago? I didn't know this but, yeah, it's an interesting piece of info.

If you want to give Joe Biden a pass that's fine with me. :huh:

Joe Biden has been on the wrong side of Freedom and Liberty for the past 30 years. Every Presidential move and every piece of legislation that has made men and women around the world more free, he has opposed for one absurd reason or another. The guy's a dunce, plain and simple. :rolleyes:

I'm not defending Bush, I'm stating that what he did was right and if your asking what I would do or what the current President should have done, I have already stated that he should have given and unequivocal statement standing on the side of Liberty, whether it angered 17th century Muslims or not. However, what we have seen from this White House is equivocation. Defend it if you wish. At least the U.S. Congress has found some resolve on Iran. :noidea:

These folks are not prepared to deal with North Korea or Iran because they do not understand how to deal with Bully's nor how to project power.

Peace,

Dave

Please tell me how your post (above) is an answer to mine...which was ONE sentence. Oh yeah, where's that 'pass' in the words below?

"Biden voted against the missile defense program? That would have been what? Twenty five years ago? I didn't know this but, yeah, it's an interesting piece of info."

I didn't mention the former President, the current President nor Iran so I don't get where you're coming from.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

I was responding to a series of your latest posts starting with this one; http://www.worthychristianforums.com/index...t&p=1390137

It appears that you think that if Obama had stood on the right side of the argument instead of equivocating that it would have angered the youth in Iran. :rolleyes:

I was responding to a series of your latest posts starting with this one; http://www.worthychristianforums.com/index...t&p=1390137

It appears that you think that if Obama had stood on the right side of the argument instead of equivocating that it would have angered the youth in Iran. :foot-stomp:

Yep, that's the gist of it. It already happened in 2002. And before you tell me again that GWB was right in calling out Iran...I know that and have said so. The American President saying things or not saying them is not going to get rid of the mullahs in Tehran though. The covert things being done in that region are the key. Iran is teetering and I wouldn't be surprised if technology is the catalyst for a revolution there; that and the fact that the ruling class are old and the populace is young. Once again, you have to read their media and try to understand how they think.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

A a citizen of N. Korea, unless you're extremely wealthy (And even sometimes then), you will not have electricity most of the time,

Reminds me of this:

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/wor...k/dprk-dark.htm

North Korea is Dark

South Korea is bright, North Korea is dark. This amazing image is included in the standard US Department of Defense briefings on North Korea. It was mentioned in a news briefing on 23 December 2002 by Defense Secretary Rumsfeld, who stated that "If you look at a picture from the sky of the Korean Peninsula at night, South Korea is filled with lights and energy and vitality and a booming economy; North Korea is dark." There are a number of versions of this image in circulation, with visible differences that vary according to the conditions at the time the imagery was acquired.

I remember seeing that too. As I recall the article I read with it claimed that the only light visible in N. Korea was around Kim Jong Ill's compound. Disgusting.

• Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

I remember reading a documentary about Darfur online last year. If I remember, after about three years of resolutions by the Security Committee and nothing done about the wholesale slaughter of innocent lives in Darfur by state-sanctioned murder squads (Which is still happening, by the way), the U.N. finally passed a resolution granting U.N. troops unilateral authority to send troops into a soveriegn country if it's been determined that human rights violations have been committed. I looked online but I can't locate it just yet. Probably have to read through all the resolutions re: Darfur.

The thing that REALLY ticks me off about this situation is the fact that the U.N. is a collection of cowardly politicians with absolutely no concern for human life. They make mistake after mistake, and nobody thinks to do anything about it. After the Sudanese genocide the U.N. passed a resolution not to repeat the mistakes of history, and vowed never to allow such a genocide on their watch. We are now MANY YEARS into the Darfur genocide and the U.N. has done relatively very little to stop it.

The U.N. is useless!

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

U.N. -

Useless Nannies?

United Nincompoops?

• Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

This is one way for the Obamanation of Desolation to get the heat off his birth certificate problem.

This is one way for the Obamanation of Desolation to get the heat off his birth certificate problem.

So...what are you saying? That the administration is making this stuff up? :foot-stomp:

• Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

So...what are you saying? That the administration is making this stuff up? :foot-stomp:

You never know these days