• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.26
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

I moved this out of the Outer Court because nonbelievers were getting tangled up in family business. :noidea: I don't think it's a good witness to work these things out in the Outer Court.

Peace,

Dave

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.22
  • Content Count:  4,274
  • Content Per Day:  4.73
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

If I were a betting man, I would bet all that I have that there will not be one person, beside Christ, who will not be surprised, when they die, to see who is or is not with Christ.

I don't think, nor do I recall anyone saying, that someone was or was not a Christian. Just that as a prophet, what they say is not of God because their prophecy did not come true. There is a big difference.

Guest JoeBlack
That passage of scripture is what comes to my mind when I think of Mr Hinn and a few others on TBN.

Jesus in his timeless wisdom has shown us the truth. we just have to keep our eyes and ears open to know and understand him

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.20
  • Days Won:  115

If I were a betting man, I would bet all that I have that there will not be one person, beside Christ, who will not be surprised, when they die, to see who is or is not with Christ.

I don't think, nor do I recall anyone saying, that someone was or was not a Christian. Just that as a prophet, what they say is not of God because their prophecy did not come true. There is a big difference.

You may want to scroll up a few posts ...

Someone here has said that BH is not a Christian? What # post was that? I must be blind, because I still don't see it.

Someone here has said that BH is not a Christian? What # post was that? I must be blind, because I still don't see it.

It is actually a combination of two posts.

Matthew 7:21-23

21"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' 23Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

That passage of scripture is what comes to my mind when I think of Mr Hinn and a few others on TBN.

I can think of no other meaning why Christ would ever say to anyone "I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers" then for the reason of the one He is talking to not being a Christian, can you?

I don't come away with the idea that anyone is saying that BH is not saved. They may be thinking that, perhaps they are not; I'm sure there are those here on this forum who may think that of me from time to time. :24:

I do agree with you message, I just don't see the offense on this occasion. :emot-pray:

I don't come away with the idea that anyone is saying that BH is not saved. They may be thinking that, perhaps they are not; I'm sure there are those here on this forum who may think that of me from time to time. :24:

I do agree with you message, I just don't see the offense on this occasion. :emot-pray:

You may not, but even Doug himself understood that he was judging with a reply of "You may have a point OneLight I guess we shouldn't be so quick to judge. If I judge myself I may not even make it. Only the grace of God is all I have, as it is with us all."

Perhaps. I don't know on what he was making a judgment, his being a false prophet or a Christian. But Doug can defend himself should he feel the need. :emot-pray:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  732
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/24/1969

I'm with you on this one Believer. If Any healing was actually done, :taped: God did it.

Brings an interesting question to mind - and no I don't know the answer!

Could satan (and I AM NOT refering to Benny Hinn or his ministry here!) effect complete healing through someone for his own pruposes? (and again, before the knives come out, if he can, I realise that this would not be true healing but something evil!)

satan is the imitator.... deceiver ..... liar.... cheater....... thief...... devourer....... he can do many things.... even imitate the gifts,

why would satan want to have some one imitate the gifts? to get some to worship the gift, or the person using the gift, rather then the One that Gives the Gifts of The Spirit..

mike

You are so right Mike