IGNORED

Did Michael Jackson Repent, Accept Christ?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

In his last moments on earth - how would we really know if he did or not? When he realized how ill he was feeling - how do we know if he didn't call out to Jesus? Nobody - No One except God knows.

Guest LadyC

that is the very first thing i've read or heard in YEARS that gave me a feeling of "hope" when it comes to anything MJ. it's very interesting that they pointed out that there was no "sinner's prayer"... one isn't saved by a sinner's prayer, one is saved by believing in his heart and confessing with his tongue that Jesus is Lord.

it is possible that MJ met with them because he was looking for some abstract way of incorporating some sort of spiritual element into his music, without incorporating the Holy Spirit into his life. but we'll never know one way or another what came about as a result of those meetings. at least not on this side of eternity. i hope that God revealed himself to jackson and that he is, indeed, with the Lord right now... forgiven of all that he has done, and made whole from all that was done to him over his lifetime. it may very well be that he was drawn to the crouch's because God knew his time was up, and that they would be instrumental in bringing him to know the truth before he died.

Guest LadyC

after browsing around on the facebook pages of andrae crouch, it sounds to me like they were long-time friends of michael. the following excerpt was posted on andrae's page, quoting what was on sandra's page. (i couldn't find her page myself, because "sandra crouch" seems to be a more common name than i thought, and andrae's friends list is not public.)

FROM SANDRA'S FB PAGE: “It has been brought to my attention that several media outlets have been erroneously reporting that my brother, Andrae... Crouch and me met our dear friend Michael Jackson several weeks prior to his death so he could accept Christ. This is incorrect and absolutely not true. We loved and respected Michael enormously and we've been friends with him for many, many years, and are deeply saddened by his sudden and tragic death.We recently met with Michael to discuss recording two songs with our choir for his newest recording project. Michael always had a respect and curiosity for spiritual things. During our meeting, not unlike many other creative/music meetings we've had with him the past, we sang together, prayed together and had a wonderful time. We are praying for Michael's family and desire nothing less than God's best for them. With much love, Sandra Crouch and Andrae’ Crouch”

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

Only God Knows

Guest LadyC
The fate of Michaels soul is in the hands of God.

Perhaps we should just leave it at that.

you make it sound like this thread has been negative, when it's been full of hope instead. only God knows what took place in those final days, but at least for me, i feel a sense of elation at the possibility that he may have actually given his life to Christ in the very end. i really thought that you would be glad that this thread was so full of hope.

you make it sound like this thread has been negative, when it's been full of hope instead. only God knows what took place in those final days, but at least for me, i feel a sense of elation at the possibility that he may have actually given his life to Christ in the very end. i really thought that you would be glad that this thread was so full of hope.

FROM SANDRA'S FB PAGE:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

:rolleyes: Again with the confrontational attitude :thumbsup:

Guest LadyC

FROM SANDRA'S FB PAGE: “It has been brought to my attention that several media outlets have been erroneously reporting that my brother, Andrae... Crouch and me met our dear friend Michael Jackson several weeks prior to his death so he could accept Christ. This is incorrect and absolutely not true. We loved and respected Michael enormously and we've been friends with him for many, many years, and are deeply saddened by his sudden and tragic death.We recently met with Michael to discuss recording two songs with our choir for his newest recording project. Michael always had a respect and curiosity for spiritual things. During our meeting, not unlike many other creative/music meetings we've had with him the past, we sang together, prayed together and had a wonderful time. We are praying for Michael's family and desire nothing less than God's best for them. With much love, Sandra Crouch and Andrae’ Crouch”

:thumbsup:

man, i think you focused on the wrong aspect. sandra crouch was saying that the purpose of the meeting, as reported in the press, was untrue. she then went on to explain what the purpose was, and then point out that they prayed with him! it's just that the reason he met with him was not as it had been reported. that is still a positive thing though! whatever the purpose of the meeting was, they PRAYED with him! they don't know if he accepted Christ or not, but the seeds had clearly been sown, and one day we will know whether God brought the harvest home!

fez, i'm sorry you seem to have such a low opinion of my posts. it's hard to convey what one feels on a message board, and i think you are reading more into my words than is written. not saying that's your fault, i'm just apparently not communicating it well. but if you'll forgive me for saying so, your accusations of me having a confrontational attitude are, well, confrontational.