Hunterpoet

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  37
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Inherited sinful nature, born into a sinful world, not created, but made by man's sinful nature.

Hmm. Well, if Adam gave us the great inherited sinful nature; then we'd definitely be born into a sinful world that would be created by man's sinful nature.

Cuz, Adam was the man that started it all............... right? LOL. This one may make me think for a while...... kinda a play on words twisted into a biblical theology of what you believe and why you believe it...................

Wow, talk about a twist on words. Please, reread what I wrote, and try to understand why you are so angry with it. You don't have to believe it, or agree, but, please, show me where it is wrong by scripture.

If you cannot back your understanding with scripture, then, it is plain and simple it is your own, not scriptures, and therefore means nothing. Just your own opinion.

Well Dennis, I started this thread and thats my statement and questions that Tigz is answering...so what part of my post did you write?? I don't see any anger in what Tigz is saying, but that may be because we have talked in chat.

And I think it just wonderful that what I wrote has made her think.

Blessings Brother

I just commented on her words of how I twisted scripture, that all. Usually when someone does this they have something to prove why they say that, usually, but sometime it is in ignorance. I was just curious if she can refute it and prove differently with scripture, that all. i think you or her would ask the same, wouldn't you not? Hey, after all, I am interested in learning also.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tigz28
Inherited sinful nature, born into a sinful world, not created, but made by man's sinful nature.

Hmm. Well, if Adam gave us the great inherited sinful nature; then we'd definitely be born into a sinful world that would be created by man's sinful nature.

Cuz, Adam was the man that started it all............... right? LOL. This one may make me think for a while...... kinda a play on words twisted into a biblical theology of what you believe and why you believe it...................

Wow, talk about a twist on words. Please, reread what I wrote, and try to understand why you are so angry with it. You don't have to believe it, or agree, but, please, show me where it is wrong by scripture.

If you cannot back your understanding with scripture, then, it is plain and simple it is your own, not scriptures, and therefore means nothing. Just your own opinion.

Well Dennis, I started this thread and thats my statement and questions that Tigz is answering...so what part of my post did you write?? I don't see any anger in what Tigz is saying, but that may be because we have talked in chat.

Blessings Brother

Yea, I wasn't trying to be angry.... I was just thinking out loud in response to what Hunter had posted?? I don't have a like scripture to back up what I'm saying and never said I did... I was just saying ..... sorry come across angry... not my intention at all. And, Dennis with all due respect, I have no idea who you are but I did not say I was twisting your words.... I simply said what I thinking was a play on words .. not what you had said.... I am on Jade's radar .... I can't disrespect people.... so again, I apologize for not clearly specifying what I meant, but everything I said had to do with what I thought and what I felt.... nothing to do with what your belief's are or anyone else's for that matter.... I can't tell someone what they believe??

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  37
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Blessings Brother

Yea, I wasn't trying to be angry.... I was just thinking out loud in response to what Hunter had posted?? I don't have a like scripture to back up what I'm saying and never said I did... I was just saying ..... sorry come across angry... not my intention at all. And, Dennis with all due respect, I have no idea who you are but I did not say I was twisting your words.... I simply said what I thinking was a play on words .. not what you had said.... I am on Jade's radar .... I can't disrespect people.... so again, I apologize for not clearly specifying what I meant, but everything I said had to do with what I thought and what I felt.... nothing to do with what your belief's are or anyone else's for that matter.... I can't tell someone what they believe??

No problem, sorry for the misunderstanding.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  326
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

The only difference between him and us is that he had the Holy Spirit without measure from birth.

No, the difference between Jesus and humans was that He was not born of Adam as we are; but of the Holy Spirit. That is why He did not have a sinful nature.

Actually son of man means son of Adam. Either jesus was a human being or he wasn't, and he was. Otherwise we wouldn't be able to follow him.

Guest shiloh357
The only difference between him and us is that he had the Holy Spirit without measure from birth.

No, the difference between Jesus and humans was that He was not born of Adam as we are; but of the Holy Spirit. That is why He did not have a sinful nature.

Actually son of man means son of Adam. Either jesus was a human being or he wasn't, and he was. Otherwise we wouldn't be able to follow him.

"Son of Man" when applied to Jesus does not refer to Adam. It refers to a Messianic prophecy from Daniel 7:13-14. Jesus is not a son of Adam, as Jesus was born without an earthly father.

So he wasn't human? Because that's what you're claiming through those statements. And son of man means a son of man. Aka a human being.

Daniel 7 says: one like the son of man........and him was given dominion, glory etc etc.

Why one 'like' the son of man (human being). Jesus was already in heaven at that stage, fully as God. It's because he became a 'son of man' - a human being.

Guest shiloh357
So he wasn't human? Because that's what you're claiming through those statements. And son of man means a son of man. Aka a human being.

Daniel 7 says: one like the son of man........and him was given dominion, glory etc etc.

Why one 'like' the son of man (human being). Jesus was already in heaven at that stage, fully as God. It's because he became a 'son of man' - a human being.

Jesus was 100% human, but Jesus was not the son of Adam per se. If He was, He could not have been sinless. Jesus did not have an earthly father and sin is inherited through the father. Jesus, when on earth was 100% man and 100% God and still is.

Son of Man as applied to Jesus refers to Him as Messiah, not the Son of Adam. Your pride may not be willing to make room for that fact, but it is true nonetheless.

Jesus was 100% human, but Jesus was not the son of Adam per se. If He was, He could not have been sinless. Jesus did not have an earthly father and sin is inherited through the father. Jesus, when on earth was 100% man and 100% God and still is.

Son of Man as applied to Jesus refers to Him as Messiah, not the Son of Adam. Your pride may not be willing to make room for that fact, but it is true nonetheless.

Ahhh, resorting to insults when you can't prove an argument wrong. There seems to be a lot of that happening lately on here. Jesus was the son of Adam because he was a human being. He could not be one without being the son of Adam. You're claiming that to be born a human being makes you automatically sinlful - instead of having to actually sin to be guilty of it.

Prove it from scripture. Because I stated the opposite (with evidence) in my original post.

Guest shiloh357
Ahhh, resorting to insults when you can't prove an argument wrong.
No, I am just stating the obvious.

Jesus was the son of Adam because he was a human being. He could not be one without being the son of Adam.
Jesus did not have an earthly Father. Jesus did not inherit Adam's sinful nature.

You're claiming that to be born a human being makes you automatically sinlful - instead of having to actually sin to be guilty of it.Prove it from scripture. Because I stated the opposite (with evidence) in my original post.
Romans 5:12-23 teaches that man is born inherently sinful. Even if you never sinned a day in your life, you are born with the stain of the sin nature upon you and Jesus did not have that stain. Jesus was born sinless.

Ahhh, resorting to insults when you can't prove an argument wrong.

No, I am just stating the obvious.

No, you're just insulting me because you can't prove my argument wrong.

Jesus was the son of Adam because he was a human being. He could not be one without being the son of Adam.

Jesus did not have an earthly Father. Jesus did not inherit Adam's sinful nature.

I just answered that and you're deliberatly ignoring it. Is that because you can't prove it wrong? If you can, then please do is scripturally instead of just repeating the same thing over and over.

Romans 5:12-23 teaches that man is born inherently sinful. Even if you never sinned a day in your life, you are born with the stain of the sin nature upon you and Jesus did not have that stain. Jesus was born sinless.

Please prove from Romans 5 exactly how all are sinful. I'm reading the passage and I can't see anything of the kind. Perhaps thats why you haven't quoted the exact passages.

Romans 5 states that death reigns through adams sin. It does not say that all are born inherently sinful.