• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  93
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/11/1966

To say that I deny Jesus I would have denied the Father for no one goes to the Father except through the way that the Father gave and that is Jesus and Jesus said:

Mat 8:11 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.

Mat 22:32 I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

Luk 13:16 And ought not this woman, being a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan hath bound, lo, these eighteen years, be loosed from this bond on the sabbath day?

Luk 13:28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Luk 19:9 And Jesus said unto him, This day is salvation come to this house forsomuch as he also is a son of Abraham.

Joh 8:37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.

Joh 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Before Abraham, the son of God who was later named Jesus was.

I have not said that everyone out there is wrong and I am right. I have said that I (me, myself) have chosen this path and the path I have chosen is that I will not call myself nor be called a Christian. If to you this means I have denied Jesus, then we shall see if Jesus says so. Do I have the same feelings to wards Muslim as towards Christianity? Please Please I beg you, the thief on the cross without a prayer of repentance entered paradise, Saul, without any evangelizing to him got saved, the ways of God we can not know before hand. That same Muslim that you so passionately condemn to hell before the owner, the Judge judges will be seated with Abraham and those who think have already entered shall be thrown out. Jesus said this:

Mat 5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Mat 8:12 But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Mat 13:47 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind:

Mat 13:48 Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away.

Mat 13:49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,

Read what Jesus said, read this Kingdom my friend has both the bad and the good until harvest time.

I refuse to judge a Muslim regardless of his stand but if God instructs me to speak to one, I shall tell them of the Lord Jesus and why they must believe in him without first judging them as hell bound.

Most people that condemn Muslim have not considered this: suppose God had allowed them to be born as children of a Mr and Mrs Patel who is a Hindu or a Muslim, would they have accepted Jesus. It is because of God's grace that you are born in a place were you have come to know Jesus. so do not judge a Muslim as if it was his or her choice to be born in Iran, India or any Muslim country.

i do not like such Christianity, it is without love. Do you ever think about the baby born without its choice in a deep remote village with no hope of ever knowing Jesus, then years later the only God they come to know is a pagan God. who are you to condemn such?

Do you know that Abraham was in such a place of idol worship? It took God to speak to him and for him to believe in a God he knew nothing of. This same God that spoke to Abraham who knew him not, is the same God today and he has not lost his power. This God of Abraham I believe in. Nothing is impossible with him. If he wants to turn a heart to stone he can and if he wants to turn a heart to flesh he can. You think you are saved because of a prayer of a sinner? You think this is the only way to be saved. Read what Jesus says every time he is asked what one must do to have eternal life, read.

Mat 19:16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

What answer did Jesus tell him?

Luk 10:25 And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?

What answer did Jesus tell him?

In another place he says:

Joh 6:54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

And while praying to his Father he says in John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

This he tells his Father is eternal life. Is this not what we all seek, eternal life? Why did Jesus not tell all those listening to him and asking him that they must be born again, why did he not explain how this can be done yet only spoke to one man at night in a home.

I say, read what Jesus says and if you truly believe his word do as what Jesu would have done.

So, back to the real issue, Jehovah is God and whatever mother language one uses for God he remains Jehovah be it Allah, Mulungu, Mwari etc.

The source is clean, no matter what debris it collects on the way, the source remains clean. God is clean and will remain clean no matter what we throw in his word. The end may be dirty but the source will remain clean, if we want the end to be clean then we must not allow dirt, dead, waste in its path.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Abusa - you didn't answer my question.

I have been asked on more than one occasion if I am a Christian. I am very uncomfortable calling myself a Christian because many call themselves Christians yet.......... From the time that Father captured me, I have believed that I am a seed of Abraham and not a Christian. Before you discredit me read: Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Would you consider yourself belonging to the Body of Messiah Yeshua?

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.26
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

Saul, without any evangelizing to him got saved,

Actually;

Ac

Abusa: To say that I deny Jesus I would have denied the Father for no one goes to the Father except through the way that the Father gave and that is Jesus and Jesus said:

I didn't say YOU deny Jesus, I was referring to the fact that those who do deny Him also deny His Father in Heaven. You cannot claim to know the Father while REJECTING the Son. The Lord Jesus Christ made that clear.

I have not said that everyone out there is wrong and I am right. I have said that I (me, myself) have chosen this path and the path I have chosen is that I will not call myself nor be called a Christian. If to you this means I have denied Jesus, then we shall see if Jesus says so.

No, you have not said that in words, you have insinuated it. Again, I did not say you were denying Jesus because you do not want to be called a Christian. I have asked more than a few questions as to WHY the word disturbs you so much and you will not answer those questions. You are not forthright, you have made comments that Christians are afraid of Muslims, it appears to me you are the one afraid. That leads me to ask you, what are you afraid of?

Do I have the same feelings to wards Muslim as towards Christianity? Please Please I beg you, the thief on the cross without a prayer of repentance entered paradise, Saul, without any evangelizing to him got saved, the ways of God we can not know before hand. That same Muslim that you so passionately condemn to hell before the owner, the Judge judges will be seated with Abraham and those who think have already entered shall be thrown out. Jesus said this:

Ok, now we are getting down to the nitty gritty.

Through your own erroneous assumptions you accuse me of "...so passionately condemning Muslims to hell before the owner..." I don't condemn anyone the Word of God does.

47 And if anyone hears My words and does not believe, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world. 48 He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him

Abusa - you didn't answer my question.

I have been asked on more than one occasion if I am a Christian. I am very uncomfortable calling myself a Christian because many call themselves Christians yet.......... From the time that Father captured me, I have believed that I am a seed of Abraham and not a Christian. Before you discredit me read: Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Would you consider yourself belonging to the Body of Messiah Yeshua?

The Lord Jesus knows, I rest.

Abusa -

Believe it or not, you aren't the first one to come onto the message board with fancy words of superiority and exclusivity. You aren't the first to declare you have the real and true revelation of God while the rest of us have a false one.

And I'm sure you won't be the last.

Shame you guys can't be on at the same time - I'd love to see you all duke it out between yourselves that you have the true revelation.

Be blessed and enjoy your high top.

Abusa -

Believe it or not, you aren't the first one to come onto the message board with fancy words of superiority and exclusivity. You aren't the first to declare you have the real and true revelation of God while the rest of us have a false one.

Shame you guys can't be on at the same time - I'd love to see you all duke it out between yourselves that you have the true revelation.

Really? Now there is the answer why I do not want to call myself a Christian, you were all out to prove you can get the best of me, well, sorry to say, only God the true God knows who is right or wrong, I do not know. I wait for the day Jesus will come and tell us as it is.

:emot-hug:

No - just trying to discern you.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.07
  • Days Won:  78

Abusa -

Really? Now there is the answer why I do not want to call myself a Christian, you were all out to prove you can get the best of me, well, sorry to say, only God the true God knows who is right or wrong, I do not know. I wait for the day Jesus will come and tell us as it is.

IMO, you don't want to call yourself a Christian because you're not.

Beccar777

The source of a river is clean but the end is dirty. God the source of everything bad and good (Is 45:7) is clean. Though evil may come from him (Is 45:7; Gen 2:9; 1S 16:14) also good may come from him these do not change who he is. He may appear to man who is evil and talk to man yet himself will not change. He spoke to Balaam who was a wizard, who used enchantments (Num 24:1) to speak to God and God spoke, yet God did not change.

We may change what is written in scripture to suite our beliefs but as is declared, no one can change the word of God. It will remain. What you can change is what is not his word in scripture but not his word. All the discrepancies in the bible have nothing to do with what Jehovah spoke but the story within the scripture. That, which came from the mouth of God remains. People have used the scripture to fool others and to keep others in bondage for thousands of years but the truth will always come out.

Homosexuals have used the scripture to defend their ways, so have righteous people but that which is of God shall remain. Slave masters have used the scripture to defend their ways. Oppressors also. Evil Bishops, Pastors and other men of the collar have used scripture (1 Ch 16:22) touch not my anointed to do evil and get away from man, but not from God. Wars have been started in the name of Jesus or defending the faith without even God authorizing but men of the pulpit.

The scripture has been used and abused but the source shall remain clean and at the end of it all judgment shall befall all of us that abuse his word by using what is in the scripture and by corrupting the scripture with our deceit.

Father Jehovah, forgive me if what ever I have posted on this forum has offended you or has brought bad odor before your throne. All knowledge is with you. You will not be judged by mortal man nor shall man point a finger at you.

To all of you that took offence to whatever I sent, I ask that you forgive me. I have decided to leave everything to the one that knows all truth.

No Beccar777 I will not answer you. If you truly are a child of God Jehovah I ask that he reveals to you the truth of me. Thank you.