• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  194

Does any body knows where hell is ?

Just start in the state SEPARATED FROM GOD, take the exit to NEVER RECEIVED CHRIST AS YOUR PERSONAL SAVIOR, this should lead you to a sign with DEAD-END (arrows pointing left or right) turn either way, it will still bring you into the town of EVERLASTING..you will know you are at the right place, cause all the streets start with EVERLASTING...FIRE, PUNISHMENT, OUTER DARKNESS, DESTRUCTION, etc...jotful :whistling:

I agree with jotful's vivid description. It is very biblical. There are plenty of verses that make it clear that Hell is real, everlasting punishment. Jesus must have found this a very serious topic. Because He spoke about it more than even about Heaven. To me, this says He does NOT want anyone to go to this horrid place. But sadly, they can (and they will) if they so choose... by spurning God's amazing Grace. He offers the free gift of Salvation to anyone who asks in faith and recieves it, repenting of their sinful ways. Surrendering their heart to Him and wanting to live the rest of their life for Him.) To me, that is a given. Not only would I serve Him to escape Hell, but I delight in the thought of worshipping forever such a loving Savior who died for me and rose triumphantly up in Heaven.... And up there in Heaven, there will be no limitations. No distractions, no time restraints, no quarreling, no sin, no devil, no sorrow and no sickness. We will no longer have ANYTHING that can come between us and our blessed Lord! So as wonderful as praising Him here on earth is, just imagine the sheer bliss of the highest form of worship... in eternity!

Such a stark contrast to the futures of those who go to Hell.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Does any body knows where hell is ?

Just start in the state SEPARATED FROM GOD, take the exit to NEVER RECEIVED CHRIST AS YOUR PERSONAL SAVIOR, this should lead you to a sign with DEAD-END (arrows pointing left or right) turn either way, it will still bring you into the town of EVERLASTING..you will know you are at the right place, cause all the streets start with EVERLASTING...FIRE, PUNISHMENT, OUTER DARKNESS, DESTRUCTION, etc...jotful :whistling:

I agree with jotful's vivid description. It is very biblical. There are plenty of verses that make it clear that Hell is real, everlasting punishment. Jesus must have found this a very serious topic. Because He spoke about it more than even about Heaven. To me, this says He does NOT want anyone to go to this horrid place. But sadly, they can (and they will) if they so choose... by spurning God's amazing Grace. He offers the free gift of Salvation to anyone who asks in faith and recieves it, repenting of their sinful ways. Surrendering their heart to Him and wanting to live the rest of their life for Him.) To me, that is a given. Not only would I serve Him to escape Hell, but I delight in the thought of worshipping forever such a loving Savior who died for me and rose triumphantly up in Heaven.... And up there in Heaven, there will be no limitations. No distractions, no time restraints, no quarreling, no sin, no devil, no sorrow and no sickness. We will no longer have ANYTHING that can come between us and our blessed Lord! So as wonderful as praising Him here on earth is, just imagine the sheer bliss of the highest form of worship... in eternity!

Such a stark contrast to the futures of those who go to Hell.

Well said, turtletwo. After reading jot's description I'm more determined than EVER to only hear about that place. Why would anyone reject God knowing full well that hell is their fate? Or maybe...maybe they CAN'T accept God. Maybe there are people who really can't. I wish I knew; witnessing to someone who will never be able to come to Him is useless. :thumbsup:

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  194

Thanks mg. You pose a very good question. My guess is that people refuse to believe in Hell being a real place because it gives them this false sense of ease that they can live however sinfully and selfishly they choose! Deluding themselves that there will be no future consequences to face...Other people who might actually believe in Hell somewhere deep down inside are blocking the thought out of their mind... ( for the same reasons. Worldliness, vanity, etc.) But Scripture warns that, "It is a fearful thing to fall into the Hands of a living God." I would add my comment that it is also a glorious thing to fall into the Hands of the Loving God, who loved us enough to die for OUR sins. There are nailprints for these unsaved people in those precious Hands of Jesus! I have no idea why this does not move them. I can only suppose that those so hardened to His act of supreme Love don't want to think they will one day give an account for the way they rejected Jesus ( and basically were their OWN god! )...I also think that they love this present life too much to even stop and think about the afterlife. For example: the younger generation. They often feel they are indestructible and invincible. Want to 'whoop it up' and 'have fun while they can.' Some have expressed how they will repent 'someday,' while on their deathbeds... But statistically I wonder just how many folks are fortunate enough to ever get that chance? Death is not JUST for the elderly. There are always drunken driving accidents and overdoses of 'recreational' illegal drugs that can cause premature death to the young. MorningGlory, I definitely empathize with you about the stubborn unsaved ones! I share your frustration in witnessing to those who will not budge spiritually, (sometimes for years! Even though we keep right on praying for their hearts of ice to melt.) As for your sadness in your comment about how maybe some really CAN'T get Saved, I have had that same thought... Including pertaining to my own family, who keeps running and 'putting Jesus off'. So I can only cling to the Scripture verse in 2 Peter 3:9 about how "God is not willing that ANY should persh, but that ALL should come to repentance." To me, that means everybody He created. I call that my verse of hope So I hope it helps everyone who struggles ( like I myself do, at times ) with wondering if some folks truely just CAN'T accept God...

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Thanks mg. You pose a very good question. My guess is that people refuse to believe in Hell being a real place because it gives them this false sense of ease that they can live however sinfully and selfishly they choose! Deluding themselves that there will be no future consequences to face...Other people who might actually believe in Hell somewhere deep down inside are blocking the thought out of their mind... ( for the same reasons. Worldliness, vanity, etc.) But Scripture warns that, "It is a fearful thing to fall into the Hands of a living God." I would add my comment that it is also a glorious thing to fall into the Hands of the Loving God, who loved us enough to die for OUR sins. There are nailprints for these unsaved people in those precious Hands of Jesus! I have no idea why this does not move them. I can only suppose that those so hardened to His act of supreme Love don't want to think they will one day give an account for the way they rejected Jesus ( and basically were their OWN god! )...I also think that they love this present life too much to even stop and think about the afterlife. For example: the younger generation. They often feel they are indestructible and invincible. Want to 'whoop it up' and 'have fun while they can.' Some have expressed how they will repent 'someday,' while on their deathbeds... But statistically I wonder just how many folks are fortunate enough to ever get that chance? Death is not JUST for the elderly. There are always drunken driving accidents and overdoses of 'recreational' illegal drugs that can cause premature death to the young. MorningGlory, I definitely empathize with you about the stubborn unsaved ones! I share your frustration in witnessing to those who will not budge spiritually, (sometimes for years! Even though we keep right on praying for their hearts of ice to melt.) As for your sadness in your comment about how maybe some really CAN'T get Saved, I have had that same thought... Including pertaining to my own family, who keeps running and 'putting Jesus off'. So I can only cling to the Scripture verse in 2 Peter 3:9 about how "God is not willing that ANY should persh, but that ALL should come to repentance." To me, that means everybody He created. I call that my verse of hope So I hope it helps everyone who struggles ( like I myself do, at times ) with wondering if some folks truely just CAN'T accept God...

It's a sobering thought, and one that didn't occur to me, until several atheists told me this. I can't figure out the 'why' but these people all said the same thing. They have TRIED to believe..but can't. I'm not sure we can do anything for these people but there are many, many more who just don't realize the Truth. We need to pray for, and witness to, the ones who are able to hear.