IGNORED

gas was shut off

and one more thing... if things are so dog-gone horrible for you, how is it that you have access to the internet? maybe you should put that on your list of things to praise God for.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

This thread is done. :noidea:

I wanted to end on a note that has come back into my mind.

My Pastor preached a sermon once about Marriage and staying Married.

He was talking about how the counseling sessions always go the same way. Something to the effect that the man or woman, it really didn't matter, would sit in the office and listen and then they would say, "Yeah, but Pastor you don't understand, if my wife/husband would just do the dishes and show me a little respect now and again, I could make this thing work."

He said, "here's my advice, if you get up in the morning and you don't feel Loved and respected and you don't feel any Love for your spouse. Stand in front of the mirror and say, doggon' I Love that woman/man. If you don't feel like it, say it again, if that doesn't work, say it again. If that doesn't work, run out to the florist and buy a dozen roses with a big card and a box of candies. Then write I Love you on the card. " "Keep doing this for several days until you begin to believe it. Wash the dishes, do the laundry, wash your spouses car and when she goes to bed at night run out and take her car to the gas station and fill it up with gas while washing the windows extra neat."

Keep finding ways to give of yourself. :blink::taped:

We are the Bride of Christ and He has given it all, expecting nothing in return." That's the Gospel.

How about you begin to show Him how much you Love Him in return? :taped:

If that doesn't work and you don't believe it, make Him a card out of some toilet paper and a crayon. It will drive Him crazy. Tell Him He's the God who knows no defeat and that even though you don't feel like saying it right now, You Love Him! Then tell Him again and again until you believe it. He doesn't have a car so you can't get Him any gas or clean His windows but you can tell Him that there's no place else you'd rather be except standing beside His gooey mashed up face and shredded torn off flesh from the repeated beatings He's taken for you. When no one else will even get close enough to Him except to spit in is face or throw a stone. You crawl right up under His right arm and cuddle in real close to His mangled form and whisper in His ear, I Love you Jesus and I've been hiding away this flask of oil that's worth a years wages. I'd rather have some clorox or top job but I'll just use my tears and hair to wipe up Your floors because your so doggon' Worthy, Your all I ever wanted all I ever needed.

It'll break His heart. :taped:

Peace,

Dave