Anxiety

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  52
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

You know when you cant breathe and breathe heavy and tears come to your eyes because you are just so scared. You are just so scared of life and what might be around the corner or how you're going to handle X or Y or Z. I get it a lot, I did just right now, I just feel so anxious sometimes, and start to think, what if-what if-what if. I get so scared. I dont want to be scared anymore.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  9

Psalm 91:5

You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day

Isaiah 41:10

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

I too, used to have anxiety issues... I was younger and a single mom with so many responsibilities... When I got sick, I was in a state of absolute panic... How would I live, how would I pay the bills, What if I lost one of my 3 jobs??? So many questions. A friend came to see me and we prayed - I've learned to think what is the worst possible thing that could happen...? Job loss, home loss, family??? You'll always have God and He does hear. If you can deal with the worst that the world throws you - anything else is a piece of cake...

Matthew:

Do Not Worry

25"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? 26Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?

28"And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? 31So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' 32For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Relax... take a deep breath and remember that not an hour can be added to your life with worry.... Trust in the Lord - He has your back!!

You know when you cant breathe and breathe heavy and tears come to your eyes because you are just so scared. You are just so scared of life and what might be around the corner or how you're going to handle X or Y or Z. I get it a lot, I did just right now, I just feel so anxious sometimes, and start to think, what if-what if-what if. I get so scared. I dont want to be scared anymore.

That's your mind telling your body that your imagined fears are real.

If you want these feelings to disappear, you need to convince yourself that your fears are imaginary.

Whenever you feel these attacks coming on, place your focus on something other than the fear. Don't think about it.

Imaginary things cannot hurt you, but you can make yourself sick if you keep focusing on them.

Praying!

Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts.

Jeremiah 15:16

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,220
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  03/18/1966

I know there are times I am overwhelmed with fear of worrying with life, with circumstances I can not control and I just pray and spend time with Him. I start to realize no matter what problems we have in our life, Jesus has over come them. When you are anxious, it means you aren't trusting God to take care of you. But He will prove His faithfulness if you run to Him.

Psalm 94:19 "In the multitude of my anxieties within me, Your comforts delight my soul"

God says we don't need to be anxious about everything; we just need to pray about everything.

blessings,

desi

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  388
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  10/02/1989

This psalm brings me to my knees before God when I am worried about things the world throws at me.

Know that God is in control.

"O Lord, you have searched me and known me!

You know when I sit down and when rise up;

you discern my thoughts from afar.

You search out my path and my lying down

and are acquainted with all my ways.

Even before a word is on my tongue,

behold, O Lord, you know it altogether.

You hem me in, behind and before,

and lay your hand upon me.

Such knowledge is too wonderful for me;

it is high; I cannot attain it.

Where shall I go from your Spirit?

Or where shall I flee from your presence?

If I ascend to heaven, you are there!

If I make my bed in Sheol, you are there!

If I take the wings of the morning

and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,

even there your hand shall lead me,

and your right hand shall hold me.

If I say,

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  210
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

He has promised deliverance from fear. It's in the Bible, Psalm 34:4, NIV. "I sought the Lord, and He answered me; He delivered me from all my fears."

Father, You have not given us the spirit of fear, but of love, power and a sound mind. Touch your precious child tonight and release all fears. If there is a spirit of fear I ask that the enemies plans be destroyed away from precious child. Your plans for us are for good, Father. Whenever any anxiety tries to rise, let Your word become a place of peace and refuge for Your child. Thank You Lord for Your loving kindness and the promise of unfailing love and peace. Give precious child songs in the night and joy in the morning. In Jesus name I pray, amen.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  334
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  4

I am having the same issues right now. Have had anxiety problems since I was a kid. Just pray.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  168
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

I am in prayer.

Father, You are awesome and wonderful. Demons tremble at the sound of your name, and all Earth attests to Your magnificence. I ask, oh Lord, that You remove the anxiety from these my siblings, and that they will run to Your holy Word for their strength each and every day. Thank you, Father, for the Bible, as we know that it IS Your inspired word. Thank you for giving us ALL we need to know within its pages.

In Jesus' holy name,

Amen