• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  540
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/26/1980

Hello all,

Last night at bible study we were talking about old testament apperances of Christ, brought on by a question about Jacob wrestling with God.

I waswondering what others thought about these times when Christ appeared in the old testament.

Do you believe in them, disbelieve and can you think of other times this happened in the OT?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

I believe them, they are in the scriptures, so no problem here :emot-handshake:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,345
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/10/1961

Hello all,

Last night at bible study we were talking about old testament apperances of Christ, brought on by a question about Jacob wrestling with God.

I waswondering what others thought about these times when Christ appeared in the old testament.

Do you believe in them, disbelieve and can you think of other times this happened in the OT?

The LORD appeared with two angels to tell Abramham and Sarah of their coming child.

Jn 8:58 "I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born I AM "

The bible states it was the LORD or "one like the Son of man" that appeared to those saints in OT.

Chpt 1 in Genesis uses the title of "God", Chpt 2 +3 the "LORD God" and Chpt 4 the "LORD" NKV, not sure what this proves just thought id throw it in.

Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts;

I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Isaiah 44:6

>>>>>()<<<<<

.... I was wondering what others thought about these times when Christ appeared in the old testament ....

Cool Question

>>>>>()<<<<<

The Bible

Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,

Psalms 49:7

IS The Big Book Of Jesus

Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

Hebrews 10:7

And Many Is The Time

Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,

Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

Psalms 2:1-7

We See The LORD And His Father Together

And it came to pass, that, when the sun went down, and it was dark, behold a smoking furnace, and a burning lamp that passed between those pieces.

In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:

Genesis 15:17-18

>>>>>()<<<<<

First

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Genesis 1:1

At The Heart

Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:

Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Colossians 1:12-17

And At The Finish, The Bible IS The Big Book Of Jesus

He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

Revelation 22:20