arunangelo

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  149
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  166
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  2

Everything we see and feel is created by God and continues to exist because of God. Without God they would become nothing. On the other hand, God, who is love exist on His own accord; and is eternal. Therefore, love is the only reality or truth. The world makes us believe that material things and self-interest will bring us happiness and security. This is a lie; because they are devoid of love. That is why we lose peace when we pursue our own interest and material goods.

The world has even corrupted the meaning of the word,

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

What is truth?

Truth is the Word of God as it is the Will of God.

John 17:17--Sanctify them through thy truth: Thy word is truth.

Truth is that which is true and is the word as not one jot or title till all shall be fullfilled.

Pilate asked the same thing of Jesus Christ over in the next chapter of the book of John.......

[John 18:31-40]---Then said, Pilate unto them, Take ye him, and judge him according to your law. The Jews therefore said, unto him, It is not lawful for us to put any man to death: vs 32) That the saying, of Jesus might be fulfilled, which he spake, signifying what death he should die. vs 33) Then Pilate entered into the judgment hall again, and called Jesus and said, unto him, Art thou the King of the Jews? vs 34) Jesus answered him, Sayest thou this thing of thyself, or did others tell it thee of me? vs 35) Pilate answered, Am I a Jew? Thine own nation and the chief priests have delivered thee unto me: What hast thou done? vs 36) Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence. vs 37) Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born. and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice. vs 38) Pilate saith unto him, What is truth? And when he had said this, he went out again unto the Jews, and saith unto them. I find in him no fault at all. vs 39) But ye have a custom, that I should release unto you one at the passover: will ye therefore that I release unto you the KING of the Jews? vs 40) Then cried they all again, saying, Not this man, but Barabbas. Now Barabbas was a robber.

Pilate knew who Jesus was that he was the truth and a KING of the Jews. Pilate couldn't find any fault within Jesus but the crowd kept holloring that they didn't want Jesus but they wanted Barabbas instead. Pilate after observing the matter and talking with Jesus to wash his hands of any blood was shed on behalf of Jesus. Pilate washed his hands if front of the Jews an said that I find no fault within this man.

Truth is the Word (being Jesus) and the Word of God is truth.

Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.

oc

Guest -RadicalMan-

Truth is that which does not change regardless of environment or circumstance. By that definition the only truth we know is Jesus and the Word of God. See prior post in thread!