2Joyful

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,901
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  29

The information that all of you are sharing has my mouth :laugh: , I'm sorry I held this for so long. And drunk off raisins... wow!!!! :blink: ...jotful

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I don't have time this morning to read the articles, so I don't know if they address this. sorry.

But my first thought was that the kind of alcohol used in hand sanitizer is different from the kind of alcohol that is drinkable.

Commercial-grade alcohol is dangerous to small children - it doesn't really matter if it's the 'drinkable' type or not. Some desperate alcoholics will drink rubbing alcohol - it's toxic. There is a hand-sanitizer that does not contain alcohol but is supposedly anti-bacterial - it's a foam. :blink:

Thanks Believer!

The point I was driving at is there are different types of alcohol and that their affects on the body are different.

As in this case, getting drunk off of the alcohol in hand sanitizer would be the least of my worries!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,800
  • Content Per Day:  6.17
  • Days Won:  58

I don't have time this morning to read the articles, so I don't know if they address this. sorry.

But my first thought was that the kind of alcohol used in hand sanitizer is different from the kind of alcohol that is drinkable.

Hand sanitizers use isopropyl alcohol, which is harmful when ingested.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

Hand sanitizers use isopropyl alcohol, which is harmful when ingested.

My daughter, who researches EVERYthing... found hand-sanitizer at Wal-Mart that does not contain alcohol (I have no clue how it works without it) and is a foam. She says it's advertised to be 99.9% effective on a broad spectrum of bacteria... I have hand-sanitizer all over the office and in the public areas...... :emot-hug: