IGNORED

The Palestine- Israel war will never end!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  40
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/13/1987

Honestly does anyone really think the Israel Vs Palestine Senario will ever end? I dont think so. Israel is a country which tried its level best to get some peace on the ground. They vacated so many of their settlements in the Gaza area, signed countless peace and seize-fire treates and helped feed the poor in the devastation. I know because I have spent time in the Egypt and Gaza area from around 2000 - 2004. These terrorists from Hamas and Fatah keep dishonoring every peace treaty by firing rockets into Israel and Israel just like any other nation defends itself. The myth that Israel is forcefully invading Palastine is total nonsense. They had to endure wave upon wave on suicide bombings on their innocent civilians, rocket attacks reaching as far as Tiberius and Nazereth, a country threatening to "wipe them off the map" and a full fledge war against all the Arab countries combined. What do you expect? That Israel should sit there and not defend her citizens? Didn't the USA do that over the WMD issue in Iraq even though no weapons of such type have been found so far?

The Arabs will continue their offense against Israel and Israel will continue to defend itself till the end. Thus this skimirish will continue till the Rapture...

Comments and corrective suggestions are welcome.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  399
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

The Palestinian government will never hold to any peace agreement it makes with Israel. It does not, and will never accept, the of existance of an Israeli state.

The Quaran itself teaches that any agreements made with "non believers" are not binding, and can be broken at any time for any reason. The issue is not about "settlements" or even occupation. The underlying issue is one of ideolgy....it is spiritual.

We as believers know what is truly being played out here. It is a spiritual battle plain and simple. It is about hate, unreasonable, irrational hate. A hatred directed at the People of God. The good news here is we all know how this will be settled.

Praying for Israel

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

Honestly does anyone really think the Israel Vs Palestine Senario will ever end? I dont think so. Israel is a country which tried its level best to get some peace on the ground. They vacated so many of their settlements in the Gaza area, signed countless peace and seize-fire treates and helped feed the poor in the devastation. I know because I have spent time in the Egypt and Gaza area from around 2000 - 2004. These terrorists from Hamas and Fatah keep dishonoring every peace treaty by firing rockets into Israel and Israel just like any other nation defends itself. The myth that Israel is forcefully invading Palastine is total nonsense. They had to endure wave upon wave on suicide bombings on their innocent civilians, rocket attacks reaching as far as Tiberius and Nazereth, a country threatening to "wipe them off the map" and a full fledge war against all the Arab countries combined. What do you expect? That Israel should sit there and not defend her citizens? Didn't the USA do that over the WMD issue in Iraq even though no weapons of such type have been found so far?

The Arabs will continue their offense against Israel and Israel will continue to defend itself till the end. Thus this skimirish will continue till the Rapture...

Hello Crazy :whistling: Good to meet you. I agree exactly with what both you and Elizabeth have said.

Most of us here have our eyes open, and understand what the citizens of Israel are going through, and do not spend too much time believing biased reporting that constantly wants to paint Israel in a bad light.

I don't think there can be peace till the Prince of Peace intervenes, and I think all the roadmaps to peace in the world will not achieve a lasting peace for two reasons:-

1. The Palestinians follow a culture of death

2. The Israelis believe in their self-sufficiency

In the meantime the L-rd is picking off one by one, individuals from both populations that bow their knee to Him, and have more input and success with their fellow citizens than all the politicians put together.

I would be interested in your time in Gaza if you would care to share....pm if necessary.

Shalom. Botz

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

The Palestinian government will never hold to any peace agreement it makes with Israel. It does not, and will never accept, the of existance of an Israeli state.

The Quaran itself teaches that any agreements made with "non believers" are not binding, and can be broken at any time for any reason. The issue is not about "settlements" or even occupation. The underlying issue is one of ideolgy....it is spiritual.

We as believers know what is truly being played out here. It is a spiritual battle plain and simple. It is about hate, unreasonable, irrational hate. A hatred directed at the People of God. The good news here is we all know how this will be settled.

Praying for Israel

Right on the money, elizabeth! Let's all be thankful we're on the right side of the coming final clash between good and evil.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  399
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Praying for Israel

Right on the money, elizabeth! Let's all be thankful we're on the right side of the coming final clash between good and evil.

Amen.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  40
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  09/13/1987

Hello Crazy :laugh: Good to meet you. I agree exactly with what both you and Elizabeth have said.

Most of us here have our eyes open, and understand what the citizens of Israel are going through, and do not spend too much time believing biased reporting that constantly wants to paint Israel in a bad light.

I don't think there can be peace till the Prince of Peace intervenes, and I think all the roadmaps to peace in the world will not achieve a lasting peace for two reasons:-

1. The Palestinians follow a culture of death

2. The Israelis believe in their self-sufficiency

In the meantime the L-rd is picking off one by one, individuals from both populations that bow their knee to Him, and have more input and success with their fellow citizens than all the politicians put together.

I would be interested in your time in Gaza if you would care to share....pm if necessary.

Shalom. Botz

Hey Botz,

I totally agree with your views, both of them. Yea Israel does rely on its self-sufficiency but you can obviously understand the situation they are in. lol its not easy life having enemies on all sides, so yea the Holy Land is always on its tiptoes.

I spent around 4 years in Egypt. My parents are Indian diplomats so i get to travel around with them where-ever they are posted and because my mom herself is a high level diplomat i got access to most inside information about the going ons. Also I was around Mt. Sinai and the Sinai reigion too which is in viewing distance of the Egypt-Gaza border. As you may know well it was during 2000-2004 period that many historical events took place in that area. First we had the 9/11 senario. When 9/11 happened I was utterly shocked to see Muslim people actually rejoicing in this " Victory of Islam over the evil USA". It was there i learned the true sentiment of Arabs towards Israel and the USA, and it was shocking. Obviously not all Muslims hold this doctrine but a vast majority of them do. When the first USAF aircraft entered Afganistan there was total annarchy on the streets, people were burning American Israeli and British Flags and chanting anti-semetic and anti-democracy slogans. -- This understanding the fact that Egyptian muslims are the most moderate and civilized among the Arab Nations. This followed a spate of rocket attacks on Israeli soil and many Israeli army machines found tunnels leading from the Egyptian border into the Gaza strip. I think the Sinai area (the border reigion) was made off limits to tourists at the time. There were Israeli soldiers all around the Sino-Egyptian border. When President Bush annouced the war on Iraq we had even more problems, as I could see Fundamentalists openly burning flags and shouting slogans. I also got updates from my mom who told me about the spate of suicide attacks on Israel and car bombs not only from Gaza and the main Palestine area but also from the North in Lebanon where a terror group called Hezbulla waged Jihad against Israel too. We just gotta pray for God to keep the peace until the Real Prince of Peace comes along, something which i feel is much closer than we can imagine.

God Bless... Mike

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

Thanks for filling in Mike and sharing something of your personal experience and handle on things.

Of course I can understand Israels attitude, and I know that they have to stay strong, and from past experience cannot rely on any so-called allies to help in their time of need. It is also true that many Believers are praying for Israel to stand firm, and not to give in to Moslem and terrorist demands, or the plans of unrighteous do-gooders.

Many of us here support Israel 100%. That doesn't mean we believe that they can do no wrong...but it means that come what may we support them in whatever way we can, and refuse to take on board the constant accusations that are unfairly levelled against them, and whenever possible stand up as a voice on the side of Israel.

Regarding the gospel in Israel...I think we need to support proven Messianic congregations that are not going off on a tangent or being influenced by some of the more bizarre elements in the body of Messiah from the West. Many of these communities are strapped for cash and could really use our whole-hearted ongoing support that is not a brief fad, but a family commitment, based on faith and rooted in a common goal and shared vision.

All the best mate. Botz