• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

I thought the end of days stuff would come out of the woodwork :laugh: This is a medical advance nothing more - yet. If it gets to be anything else then lets all panic :th_praying:

Wish I had shares........

If we're born again, then we're born ready. Why give the enemy the satisfaction of panic?

:laugh: Did you notice the roll eyes emoticon at the end of my sentence Rufus :laugh: I have no fear of what is to come! (except when it does it's going to be rough, and most of us will be hiding under tables with our hands over our ears!) His Glory and the coming fight on His return will be too much for us mere sinners to bear. And again, what will save us is His grace.

Blessings

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,121
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

They keep looking for something to sell this chip :th_praying: I think they don't understand that "we simply don't want it". :laugh: for any reason.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/25/1962

They keep looking for something to sell this chip :thumbsup: I think they don't understand that "we simply don't want it". :laugh: for any reason.

I want to apologize if I have panicked anyone. The purpose of this post, is for news and information, and proof that we are living in the end times. My heart is actually filled with joy when I read about this; knowing that our time is close. Yes we should not fear. While I do not believe that this particular chip is the mark of the Beast; I do believe that it is a possibility, that it is the fore runner of the mark of the beast in my humble opinion. and again I could be proven wrong; but this micro chip does seem to do everything described in Revelation 13:16-18: 16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Rev 13:16-18 (KJV)

Please pass this information on to your unsaved loved ones, and rejoice in the fact that John wrote about this thing before the technology even existed; proving the accuracy of prophecy.

They keep looking for something to sell this chip :24: I think they don't understand that "we simply don't want it". :24: for any reason.

I want to apologize if I have panicked anyone. The purpose of this post, is for news and information, and proof that we are living in the end times. My heart is actually filled with joy when I read about this; knowing that our time is close. Yes we should not fear. While I do not believe that this particular chip is the mark of the Beast; I do believe that it is a possibility, that it is the fore runner of the mark of the beast in my humble opinion. and again I could be proven wrong; but this micro chip does seem to do everything described in Revelation 13:16-18: 16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Please pass this information on to your unsaved loved ones, and rejoice in the fact that John wrote about this thing before the technology even existed; proving the accuracy of prophecy.

Until we go to a cashless society, this chip can't stop people from buying and selling if they have cash..... once we reach the level of a cashless society "anything" they can put on your hand or forehead could be the mark..... personally I believe that if you refuse to worship the beast, you'll not likely have the choice of taking it or not.

considering that the whole world who is not written in the book of life will think the Beast/antichrist is the best thing since creation, most of them will not have a problem accepting the mark and will think it a great idea.

i've heard some New Agers talk about letting us starve to death and how they will pitty us for being so stupid.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  519
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/28/1980

If God sent manna from heaven to the children of Isreal, then he will certaionly know how to take care of his people during upcomming times of tribulation.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/25/1962

They keep looking for something to sell this chip :emot-questioned: I think they don't understand that "we simply don't want it". :laugh: for any reason.

Until we go to a cashless society, this chip can't stop people from buying and selling if they have cash..... once we reach the level of a cashless society "anything" they can put on your hand or forehead could be the mark..... personally I believe that if you refuse to worship the beast, you'll not likely have the choice of taking it or not.

considering that the whole world who is not written in the book of life will think the Beast/antichrist is the best thing since creation, most of them will not have a problem accepting the mark and will think it a great idea.

i've heard some New Agers talk about letting us starve to death and how they will pitty us for being so stupid.

I know we are not a loud to use youtube on here. So I'll just say that I witnessed a video of someone talking about the fact, that after we are chipped, who ever gets out of hand, this banker man said; " We will just turn off their chip".

They keep looking for something to sell this chip :emot-questioned: I think they don't understand that "we simply don't want it". :laugh: for any reason.

I know we are not a loud to use youtube on here. So I'll just say that I witnessed a video of someone talking about the fact, that after we are chipped, who ever gets out of hand, this banker man said; " We will just turn off their chip".

While that is a possibliity, until we go to a cashless society that won't work....... and when we do go to a cashless society you won't need a chip to do that very thing.... so don't sweat it till it gets here, and most of us won't bank with a place like that in the first place. I don't think the chip is the mark of the beast, but I'm still not very likely to get one. I promiced my wife I'd quit saying never so i'll just say that I'm very unlikely to get one...... maybe even very very unlikely.