IGNORED

Lord Maitreya

Guest emtmedgrl

Guest emtmedgrl

Who is lord maitreya?

by George Whitten

ALL LINKS ARE DIRECT LINKS TO maitreya's web site.

Use caution when entering his web site.

The world teacher as he calls himself, lord maitreya. lord maitreya claims to be the one expected of by all major religions. He claims to be the Messiah that the Jews are waiting for. He claims to the Krishna who the Hindus expect to arrive. He claims to be maitreya Buddha whom the Buddhists expect. He claims to be Imam Mahdi or the Messiah that the Muslims are looking for. But even more shocking he claims to the be Christ whom Christians are waiting for.

Maitreya means Lord of Love. He claims to have fulfilled 2 Thes. 4:17 as the Christ came in the clouds when he flew in an airplane from the Himalayas. All others that claim to be Christ are the false christs and he even holds claim to Matthew 24:4,5. "According to esoteric teachings, Maitreya manifested himself 2,000 years ago in Palestine by overshadowing his disciple Jesus, now the Master Jesus. This time Maitreya has come himself." as quoted right from his web site. http://www.shareintl.org/in-brief.html

What does maitreya say about Jesus ? "Jesus of Nazareth and the Christ are not one and the same person." maitreya claims that Jesus was nothing more than a master of wisdom such as Buddha, Krishna, Mohammed had each become a master of wisdom.

According to maitreya, Jesus was nothing more than a man that allowed maitreya to use his body. Maitreya is the so called energy, the Christ-principle, that Jesus was allowed to manifest. According to maitreya "It was, therefore, the consciousness of the Christ, Maitreya, which was seen and experienced by those around Jesus." "The answer is that Jesus was a man who, as a result of the process of evolution, became a Son of God -- as does everyone eventually."

"1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son."

Was Jesus resurrected from the dead ? "Jesus' death was the fulfillment of the task for that life, and it was Maitreya who resurrected the body from the tomb." "This presentation of ancient occult knowledge in symbolic form is one of the methods which the Spiritual Hierarchy uses to teach humanity, and to convey knowledge to those who have ears to hear and eyes to see." Each of these quotes about what maitreya says about Jesus can be found at http://www.shareintl.org/jesusnm.html

Where is Jesus now ? "The Master Jesus has been living in Rome for over four years, and He will take over the throne of St Peter." "...the Christian world is to be awakened... to recognize their place within a worldwide divine revelation and see the Christ as representing all the faiths and taking His rightful place as World Teacher. He is the World Teacher and not a Christian teacher. He Himself told us that He had other folds and to them He has meant as much as He has meant to the orthodox Christian. They may not call Him Christ, but they have their own name for Him and follow Him as truly and faithfully as their Western brethren." found at http://www.shareintl.org/bcjesus.html

"Romans 8:34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us."

According to maitreya there is a day approaching called the Day of Declaration. This day where the entire world will hear or see maitreya. He supposedly will be broadcast to the world, on every radio and television station. maitreya even claims those that do not have a television or a radio on will hear him in their own language and dialect in their minds. He claims on this day that there will be millions of healings where the world will know that the "Christ" has come. ""All eyes will see Him,

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Just another boring phony....

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

Mat 24:23 Then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ! Or, There! Do not believe it.

24 For false Christs and false prophets will arise and show great signs and wonders; so much so that, if it were possible, they would deceive even the elect.

25 Behold, I have told you beforehand.

26 Therefore if they shall say to you, Behold, He is in the desert! Do not go out. Behold, He is in the secret rooms! Do not believe it.

27 For as the lightning comes out of the east and shines even to the west, so also will be the coming of the Son of Man.

Nothing more needs to be said.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0

Oh, I'm sure you'll find several "takers" even on this board. Some will say, "Hear, hear!" because I'm sure this "savior" and "world leader" who brings healings to all will look like Benny Hinn and give free acceptance to the gays, adulterers, theives, corrupt politicians, murderers and all other who live without remorse and repentence.

He'll insist that truth is relative and kinda like "Outback Steakhouse"...'no rules...'

He'll be the man for every season; he'll tell'em everything they want to hear. I'm sure he'll be real popular with those weirdos who think our ancient ancestors come from aliens and we're all gonna get cloned.

People are pitiful; they're a dime a dozen. They'll buy anything. If you don't buy his stupidity, they'll call you a hatemonger, narrow-minded and "Gee, Cats, I feel so sorry for you ...you're so narrow-minded."

I know, I know...heard it all before.

Thanks but I'll stick to my "narrow-minded" version of the Bible, cover to cover.

BTW, for the few of you who stand firm and don't buy into this doctrine of demons, (despite it's popular appeal) and for the very few of you who put your foot down and refuse to back off the "unpopular" word of God....just PULEEEESE get ready.

You'll get persecuted. You'll get put down by the liberals. You'll be accused of being a narrow-minded bigot.

Oh, and by the way....if you aren't willing to compromise scripture and "bend" on issues of morality and decency, you WILL be labeled, "intolerant, ignorant, self-righteous, judgemental and just plain stupid."

Get ready folks because you better make up your mind NOW. Decide whether you want to be "liked" by your friends here on Worthy Boards or not.

I've already had the tomatoes thrown at me. Some are polite and more 'subtle' and only throw small tomatoes...while others lob the big one at my head.

How dare I stand up against sin! Oh, I'm not saying don't love and embrace sinners. I'm one of them. I DO sin. I have sinned. I REPENT! I turn away from my wicked ways in tears and anguish.

Then there's those who think repentence is obsolete. We're not required to repent. We're required to place emphasis on "more important sins" like rape, murder and theft.

Last time "I" looked, immorality was a pretty big sin in God's eyes ...but since we don't find that sin real popular, we'll sweep it under the rug, with others that don't appeal to us.

We'll only focus on the "biggies" (in our opinion) and stop worrying about those other sins.

We have become the judge and jury and decided to IGNORE sins of the flesh (immorality) and only regard those which are grossly offensive to "us".

After all, district court judges are marrying gays and who knows, maybe next...they'll marry men and sheep and that'll become the new norm of society.

Then what seems absurd today will seem "normal" then. We'll just keep raising the bar a little higher each time.

No wonder the Muslims keep calling us the great Satan. Everytime they turn on American television, they see men planting big ol' kisses on other men and women doing the same.

Maybe, just maybe...that's why we're held in such contempt. But nah, that couldn't be it. That would make too much sense.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Just another false prophet that Christ warned us about. But what really gets me, some of our so-called prophecy experts are giving this kook more credit than he deserves. He's only a legend in his own narrow mind and travelling down a wide road to destruction.

What a laugh!!! :oww:

No Christian I know would fall for his nonsense, including the ones that aren't into prophecy that much.

Rollin: Brother, once I would have agreed but lately, I'm shocked at the garbage people buy into.

Seriously, bruh...if you put just the right spin on something, some of the most grounded people will buy into it.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  881
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

Did George write that? Is it posted here somewhere?

:t2:

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  54
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  12/19/1969

I have been watching Maitreya since about 1991. The Lord has always kept this false Christ before me. I have been receiving revelations concerning his teachings. You can view some of this information under the link on my site called False Christs:

End of the World Ministries:

www.geocities.com/starrgerl/index.htm

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  328
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

Did you know that there are currently at least 25,000 people on the planet claiming to be the "Messiah"?

But, Bible prophecy is not being fulfilled before our eyes, of course. :rolleyes:

Even so, come, Lord Jesus!

NF