Keifer

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  7,762
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Days Won:  3

They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate. (Titus 1:16)

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men: (Isaiah 29:13)

And they come unto thee as the people cometh, and they sit before thee as my people, and they hear thy words, but they will not do them: for with their mouth they shew much love, but their heart goeth after their covetousness. (Ezekiel 33:31)

And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth. (Luke 12:15)

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  194

As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep. (John 10:15)

Keifer, I can't believe I just discovered this forum now! I am not new, by any means. But my daily physical illness causes me to be slow and not read as much as I'd like. So I must have overlooked it?

Anyway, good work! :thumbsup: It is an excellent thing to see someone out there posting scriptures like this to edify the body of Christ here. I am blessed by this forum. And I know others here are too. So thank you for your labor of love. :)

Glad you found it Turtletwo, and bless your heart for the kind words. :emot-hug: Here's today's offering...

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? (Mark 8:36)

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Glad you found it Turtletwo, and bless your heart for the kind words. :emot-hug: Here's today's offering...

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? (Mark 8:36)

Keifer,

I love this forum! Thank you for sharing the Word in all its truth, order and eloquence.

StarSong

Keifer,

I love this forum! Thank you for sharing the Word in all its truth, order and eloquence.

StarSong

It's my blessing to serve the Lord, and you here StarSong. May you be nourished with His Word...

HEY, IM NEW HERE NOT REALLY NEW BUT NEW AND IM 7TH WEEK NEW BORN CHRISTIAN IM REALLY GLAD THAT I FOUND THIS SITE THIS IS REALLY HELPFUL TO ME! I CAN READ AND WRITE ALL THE VERSES DOWN IN MY BOOK FOR ME TO READ N ITS REALLY IMPORTENT FOR ME TO KEEP FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VERSES AND THE TRUTHS FOR ALL OF US TO READ! THIS IS DEFLY AWSOME :thumbsup: GOD IS TRULY AMAZING HE HAS BLESSED ME ALOT OF THINGS EVER SINCED I WAS SAVED THANK YOU SO MUCH HEAVLY FATHER! :) I LOVE OUR PRECIOUS JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD :emot-heartbeat::emot-heartbeat::emot-heartbeat:

THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR THIS!! GOD BLESS YOU!!! :amen:

Welcome to the boards, but more importantly, welcome to the family of God, JCMS07:

"The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace." (Numbers 6:24-26)

I rejoice with you for your salvation my sister. Here's today's offering...

What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death. (Romans 6:21)

Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? (Hebrews 10:29)

For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? (1 Peter 4:17)