• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  633
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/05/1953

wordsower:

I did not say one of the two witnesses will not be Elijah.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  881
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

Cruise, I'm really getting curious now.  Just how many daggers can you hang on the words "God Bless"?

You are aware that very often a prophesy has more than one fulfillment aren't you?

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  438
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  12/07/1969

HMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  633
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  06/05/1953

Cruise, I'm really getting curious now.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Revelation 11:9

Then those from the peoples, tribes, tongues, and nations will see their dead bodies three-and-a-half days, and not allow their dead bodies to be put in graves.

Isn't the Word of G-d like fire proceeding from your mouth and destroying those who won't hear it and receive it with joy?Don't we very believers have the Spirit of Elijah and Moses within us? Truly their power came from the Spirit of G-d to begin with . There was nothing in and of themselves beyond their Faith which made them have these powers. G-d chooses who he may.

What if the above 3 1/2 days allude to the last three and one half day's of Daniels prophecy? What if they were the last 3 1/2 years? What if their dead bodies now lay in the Broad street testifying even today of their death? Those who hate the  church definitly have a good laugh and rejoice over the  scandel of apostasy. For that matter those who hate G-d rejoice anytime there is a scandel involving the Faithful anywhere.

Satan evn now makes War with the Faithful hoping to destroy the Word by making the body Apostasy.Who killed them? The Beast out of the bottomless pit did. Who does he desire to kill? Not just two lowly witness' but the whole Word of G-d and the body of Christ.

It would seem these two witness' are ressurected right before the Last trump when those alive in Christ will be called up. Being firstfruit's the witness' would be called up first.This falls in line with Post/ Trib Pre/Wrath belief.

The we see in verse 15

The seventh angel sounded: and there were loud voices in heaven, saying, "The kingdoms of this world have become the Kingdoms of our Lord and of his Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever.

It would seem from that verse that all is finished the Word is done testifying of Christ so are the Body. Amen

Think outside of the box  [].

There are many interpretations of this Chapter. Whose right I don't know. I am on the side that these two are not literal witness'.

Peace  :inlove: Amen

Guest shadow2b
Rev 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.<p>How does God keep us from temptation? 1 Cor 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it. <p> God will help us

Guest shadow2b
Quote: from Xan on 11:15 am on Mar. 7, 2002

<p>What about the letter Paul writes to the church in Thessalonia in which he states we will not be gathered unto our L-rd until the lawless one is revealed desecrating the temple?<p>Eph writes...

Hmm trying to track your "paraphrased" verse down for you..!<p>Please turn to 1 THES 5:1...Here we read "But of the times and the seasons brethern "YE" have NO need that I write UNTO YOU...!<p>Why..? <p> Because WE (the brethern) won't be here...This letter was to be read as 1 Thes 5:27 commanded..and ALL means ALL..so that includes US too...!!<p>Also see...1 THES 5:4..We are "NOT" in darkness that THAT day should over take "US" like a thief..((like it WILL overtake the ones who ARE in darkness)))<p>As for "standing in the Temple"..Isn't that a quote..from Daniel 9..and Jesus in Mark 13:14..Not Paul..?<p>Unless you mean 2 THES 2:8..? Hey if you turn there you'll see verse 5 thru 7..where the Church is described as the "withholding" force..! "Letteth" in old English means to "hinder"..and is still used in the game of Tennis when the ball is "restrained" by the net when serving the ball

Guest shadow2b
If the people saved during the tribulation receive the Holy spirit than he can not be the restrainer. The Holy Spirit is not parceled out a little here because there are few christians. If he is here than he is here in his completeness.

Guest shadow2b
You won me over Neb, I really can't see a Pre-trib rapture here either. I do see the protection though, pointed out to me via a good source. John 17:15 My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one. <p>I also do not see the restrainer as the Holy Spirit. That would not make any sense as we all know many will be saved during the tribulation. And many will prophecy, and do miracles. This would not be possible without the aid of the Holy Spirit. I'm staying for the Tribulation. Yea!!! I say this because I am more afraid for the lost than for myself. Regardless of how I check out or live through this I at least know for sure where I'm going. Remember the story of the talents. I want to multiply mine ten fold for the glory of God and what a better opportunity than this. This isn't about me it's about God. May all glory and praise be his, and may I do his will always.<p>Love in Christ

Teri

TERI------THOSE are the EXACT words patsy & I prayed

this evening----FATHER,help us to accomplish the things that

IS YOUR perfect WILL for US......YOU'RE exactly RIGHT TERI,IT'S ALL about HIS will,  NOT OUR will---mark.14.vs.36.--

And HE said--ABBA,FATHER,all things are possible unto THEE;

take away this cup from me;nevertheless NOT what I will,but what THOU will......JESUS prayed the very same words[HIS will] for us today that HE prayed for HIS disciples.......

john.17-vs.15---[this verse was quoted by you earlier i believe.]  I pray not that THOU shoildest take them out of the world,but that THOU shouldest keep them from the evil......

[the word--KEEP] used here IS the same as rev.3.vs.10-----

to protect from loss or injury,keep an eye upon,to reserve for HIS own purpose, or use-----NOW the words JESUS  prayed for US today-----john,17.vs.20---NEITHER pray I  for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on ME through their word;-----SHOULDNOT every christian feel safe & be more secure than "IF" the great,almighty KING of the universe

shall just so much as KEEP an eye upon us as HE said HE would??.??HOW can we lose anything,be afraid of anyone or anything>??.?? the devil can only kill this body,BUT who cares I need a new body any way,this one is all worn out & in pain

& canNOT do very much at all??.?? JUST think ,,in the blink of an eye, I get a brand-new,strong,healthy, perfect body that will only last thru ETERNITY---HALLELUJAH-----

even so --COME LORD JESUS------AMEN----

shadow2b---------------

Guest shadow2b
I was just wondering if anyone could recommend some good authors/books that debate between pre, post, and mid tribulation rapture. I keep changing my mind about which I lean towards and would appreciate a scholars point of view that has scripture to back it up. Thanks for your help!