IGNORED

Divorce is not an option for Christians

arunangelo

and as i continue to read.... i guess this also falls under the label of your tactics.... twisting more of what i have said. never once have i asked you or told you to be silent, or implied that you didn't have a right to voice your opinion. and never once have i indicated in ANY MANNER that i am pro-divorce. i am very adamently opposed to you heaping condemnation on people, because that is not of God. period.

you, sir, are being used as a pawn by the devil with lies and deceit, and yes, an agenda whether you recognize it or not. you'd be wise to seek God's strength in resisting that.

and in case you overlooked it, let me say this again. i'm not in favor of divorce. but i have been divorced, i am remarried, and i am not in sin. God has ordained my marriage, He has blessed my marriage, and He alone is responsible for orchestrating the events that led to this marriage.

i am saved by the blood of Christ, i am forgiven of my past, and i am justified by faith. i do not fear your condemnation because i know who the father of lies and condemnation is. but i will be certain to pray today for you, that God will lead you out from under this web of deceit you are ensnared in.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and no, i didn't say you should get out of God's way, i said if YOU BELIEVE that you are doing God's will, then you have done what is required of you (scripturally) and the rest is up to the Holy Spirit, and as such, IF YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE DOING GOD"S WILL then you should get out of His way and let Him do His part.

i don't know how many times i have to clarify that for you. this will be the last time, as i am convinced you are deliberately twisting everything i have said in an effort to paint yourself in a better light. guess what jc... it isn't working. not before us, and not before God.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Folks,

There's so much unscriptural guidance being dropped here that this thread is closed for Review. We also need to give the topic some rest. :whistling:

Peace,

Dave