nebula

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,292
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0

But the problem is that our government apparently thinks there is. I don't want to arrest all muslims....I simply want them under surveillance. I believe that's the case anyway but, for it not to be a waste of time and money, they actually need to round these mutants up. This guy Hasan should have been in jail; not at Fort Hood. Our government let our soldiers down here, in the name of Political Correctness. I say let me offend because I am not P.C. in the least and will say exactly what I mean. It would behoove many of our fellow Americans to do the same. Once the majority speaks the truth, those who hesitate will come around.

Believe it or not...I'm not PC either...(I'll wait a minute for the laughter to die down.....)

Clearly, some in our government have an issue with how to deal with Islamic extremists. But I would remind you that under President Bush these events didn't happen after 9/11 because he put in place many necessary tools to deal with extremism. However, I would also remind you that NONE of those tools were intended for peaceful moderates who had done no wrong. If we could do it under Bush, and respect the basic rights of most muslims, we could do it again. Unfortunately, the liberals immediately began disassembling Bush's work...and the result was an obvious extremist terrorist, with ties to terrorism all over the world slipping through the cracks and causing a deadly terrorist attack on American soil in less than a year after liberals took control of the White House.

Bush kept us safe by not allowing any extremist act to slip through the cracks...not by acting as if all muslims were evil. Just because the majority says something doesn't mean its the truth...

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all muslims should be suspect... meaning they should be watched. not all of them are evil, but no matter how you slice it, their religion and their culture dictates that to be a good muslim, they should be evil. that alone gives every reason to monitor them closely. all of them.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  828
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  12/28/1980

all muslims should be suspect... meaning they should be watched. not all of them are evil, but no matter how you slice it, their religion and their culture dictates that to be a good muslim, they should be evil. that alone gives every reason to monitor them closely. all of them.

How in the world is it possible to monitor all of them?

Guest shiloh357
Again, no one is advocating persecution of Muslims simply for being Muslim. That accusation is a straw man and not really reflective of what is being argued.

Okay..you've been told several times you are wrong and to go back and read the thread...you refuse to do so either out of willful ignorance or laziness. I did it for you...

"we as a country have given muslims to much, and its time we wake up and start looking at these people and start getting rid of them, kick them out the military, and I wouldnt mind even this country."

"islam has no place in the United States."

"No muslims should be allowed in the U.S. military....none...ever."

"When is our self blinded government ever going to wake up to the fact that Muslims simply can not ever be trusted?"

"I think we should relook at all other muslims in the military and America to make sure we dont have to do some major deporting."

"Its time to stand up and quite acting like the enemy is just the radicals its all of islam."

"the military is already discriminating why not discriminate against Muslims as well?"

"Call me a racist but I dont like muslims," :emot-handshake:

"Not just radicals but all who profess the Islamic faith. I would love to see them rounded up and sent back to the middleeast. Even the white or black ones that convert."

"I have often suggested that all muslims should be expelled from the U.S."

"Yes, I favor profiling muslims; infiltrate their masques and their societies."

"Maybe it is time to do as was done during WWII, set them into camps until after the war"

This is a rough sampling...there is alot of hate and fear expressed for muslims. I know muslims on a personal level and the words used here upset me..as their friend. It gets my hackles up and I want to defend them even more because they are NOT all as described.

Like I said before, those statements cannot be ripped from their context and treated as if they are made in a vacuum. The reason we need to profile and investigate further is because there are more "Hasans" out there. Radicals who pretend to be peace loving but are lying in wait to kill innocent Americans.

Frankly, Islam has no place in the US, as Islam is a political institution and it is a government, not a religion in the conventional sense. It is masquarades as a religion, but it is not. One go look at how "moderate Islam" treats nonMuslims in countries that Islam has ascendency and it is a human rights nightmare. Moderate Islamic countries have the worst human rights records on earth and they bankroll terrorism as well.

You can defend your Muslim friends all you want for now, but I can tell you that they would not do the same for you if you lived in an Islamic country.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

How in the world is it possible to monitor all of them?

There are really not that many of them (0.05% of the population, best estimate)....the feds managed to monitor and bring down the Mafia and the Cosa Nostra. Why not? Anyway, most American converts (a large portion of American muslims) are not the most dangerous ones; it's those with Middle Eastern roots that seem to be the worst.

Like I said before, those statements cannot be ripped from their context and treated as if they are made in a vacuum. The reason we need to profile and investigate further is because there are more "Hasans" out there. Radicals who pretend to be peace loving but are lying in wait to kill innocent Americans.

Frankly, Islam has no place in the US, as Islam is a political institution and it is a government, not a religion in the conventional sense. It is masquarades as a religion, but it is not. One go look at how "moderate Islam" treats nonMuslims in countries that Islam has ascendency and it is a human rights nightmare. Moderate Islamic countries have the worst human rights records on earth and they bankroll terrorism as well.

You can defend your Muslim friends all you want for now, but I can tell you that they would not do the same for you if you lived in an Islamic country.

True; islam is not compatible with free western societies. They infect a country (see France, for example) and take over from within; much like a virus or a cancer. They should not be mistreated or persecuted (unlike what they do to other faiths in islamic countries) but they shouldn't be allowed to do as they will in this country either. They are enemies of God......and the American people. I just saw an American convert, a former army colonel (a white man) on Fox and then Ibrahim Hooper (Head of the American Islamic conference, I think...) right after that (also a white man) and I'm no more inclined to trust either of them than someone who looks like Major Hasan. It's not race or nationality that makes a jihadi; it's indoctrination and satanic influence.

That pretty much sums up the matter, Lady C. No amount of touchy-feely verbage is going to change what they are and what they intend.

Nidal Malik Hasan should have been flagged, neutralized and dealt with. But he wasn't because some people in America continue to run away from the problem.

And that's "The Memo."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,574606,00.html

I watched the show...twice. And I totally agree with every word.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  828
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  12/28/1980

CSLewis, you dont think our government is capable of doing that?

I think they could but frankly I don't trust this government with doing much of anything. I think they will use any situation to gain more control and rip freedom away from everyone- our government seems less inclined to protect us and more inclined to control us. So I am a little leery about giving Obama the right to monitor even Muslims because they would twist a bill around to monitoring Christians as well. Scary times we live in folks. I am not totally convinced that the

government was not monitoring Hasan.

Perhaps they intended to use him as bait once in Afghanistan or Iraq were he

was to be deployed. Couldn't this be a possibility? Of course this couldn't be

leaked out to the public.