starfire

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

I think maybe more folks are dreaming than are talking about it.

Joe 2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, [that] I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

Joe 2:29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

Joe 2:30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.

Joe 2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

Joe 2:32 And it shall come to pass, [that] whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/13/1973

Well, Xan, that would be one long post.  Let me think for a minute..... I have had seven of these dreams so far, unless I'm forgeting one.  Some of them include similar elements like a turbulent sky or the sky being on fire.  Demonic attack, angels encouraging, and a great army have been in a few.  I have been told or felt compelled to go proclaim the good news that the end has come in a couple.  Apathy and waiting until the last minute to get right with God are unfortunately always factors.

The last one was really awful.  I think I was getting birds mixed up with the locusts.  I haven't been able to find any supporting evidence in the bible for their being birds.  But, anyway, I was with a group of friends.  Among them was Matt lauer from the Today show, whom I particularly dislike in real life.  We argued a lot and he accused me of stealing when I hadn't.  

We were all out sitting on a sidewalk corner watching the sky like it was t.v.  The sky was very gray and swirly.  I remembered being told, as a newer resident of Montana, that lighting storms are nothing to fool around with and that you should always go inside.  I had a sense of something, so I turned around and saw a fierce lighting storm headed our way fast.  So, I got everybody rounded up to get back to the house and down to the daylit basement.  We had to run fast.  We almost didn't make it.  Matt and I had to argue on the way, of course.  He wanted me to abandon some wedding mementoes to the ravages of the storm.  I refused.  

So, we were down in the cellar watching the news to see what's going on with the storm.  We watched in horror as giant black birds (taller than a human) pecked and ate people to death while they screamed.  I knew what was going on.  The phrase "the birds of the air were given the power to kill...." kept repeating in my head.  I knew they were only going after the unsaved.  I knew I was saved, but wasn't sure about the people I was with.  I saw them looking around at each other figuring out the same thing.  I foresaw them suspecting each other, fighting, and eventually throwing each other out of our sanctuary to keep themselves safe not konwing who would attract the birds' attention.  I couldn't let that happen.  And, more importantly this was the last time they could make the decision to accept Jesus.  So, I started us praying.  They all were saved, about 10 of them.  

When the bird siege ended and there was lull between judgements, we had to escape because the one-world government let by the anti-christ, which seemed to have sprung up overnight, had found our hiding place.  They came in and bulldozed it.  To find other believers, we had to split up and pretend we were licentious without committing sin.  It was soooo hard not to get caught by the "virtue police".  People kept soliciting me for blatantly sinful behavior.  We went on like that trying to find people of like mind (the people wouldn't listen about God anymore) and just surviving.

Except for the grusome quality, this is typical of these dreams.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest brokenwings

I had a dream a long time ago when I was about 17 years old.  I was saved at the age of 15.  Anyway, I was driving along from one town to another when all of a sudden the animals in the field rose up on their hind legs and lifted their front legs up in the air and where looking upward to the sky.  They were dancing and praising God and the whole sky looked aluminated and weird.  I know at that instant that Jesus had come to rapture us and the animals knew it before we did.

I have always believed that dream was to tell me that it would happen in my lifetime and that the animals would give us a sign just before it happens.

Another dream that was very interesting happened to my daughters best friend.  I was just telling her about 3 weeks ago about the rapture happening very soon and telling her how important it was that we all prepare.  After discussing it for awhile and telling her about Jesus coming down out of the heavens for us she got a funny loook on her face.  She had just had a dream a few nights earlier about the rapture and it was just as I was describing it.  She is sure that it will happen soon.  She is only 14.  She said that in her dream there was a huge crashing sound and then she looked up and the sky was so bright and she saw people rising into the air.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  92
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Not much in the way of dreams or visions, but I did have a rather interesting thing happen while working on a wood carving.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

My two daughters and I was outside, one of them said mama look at the sky, it is red, what is happening. I look up at the sky and anounced, its Jesus he is coming back. We then seen fire balls falling to the ground, on cars, people, buildings, when they hit the ground they would brust into flames and people was running and screaming. trying to get away. We heard a trumpet sound then the sky was filled with people being lifted off the ground,  going upward. At the same time we heard a loud noise so great the ground quaked. I told the girls that was babylon falling. Everything turned beautiful then. :exclaimation:

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Samson,<p>Personally I have had dreams that the Lord has given to myself, but they were dreams not about the end times, but specifically about certain situations and how to deal with them.

• 1 month later...

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

bump

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

This was some sort of vision, but I'm not sure what it was?  This was 2 months ago.  I saw an aircraft that I thought was military at the time, but it was so odd, that I came home to search for it on the internet, I could not find it.  I have never had a vision before, but I was so sure I saw it, it never occurred to me that it was a vision, until I started trying to find a photo of it, and when I told my husband and 1 close friend, I then realized how unrealistic it sounded and wondered if it was a vision.  

I was driving down a very busy mainfare in our city, it was an overcast day, and I looked up and noticed a very large military plane flying overhead, and very low.  I began to slow down to look at it, and saw that it had wings or wing tips like an actual bird.  You know, scalloped on the ends and they were not straight out wings, but they curved up at the ends like a large bird in flight.  I thought it must be some sort of specialized craft, possibly for show?  But it was very clear that it was military.  I started to slow down, and on looking back, I realized now, that I was the only driver doing that.  Everyone else was passing me and I wasn't sure why they weren't interested in this plane as well?  It was so strange?  I even emailed some of the military aircraft enthusiasts sites, describing what I saw.  (Needless to say, I guess they thought I was a nut  :rofl:  )  I never heard back.  I can say this though, the plane was as large as a Hercules aircraft (I think that was they were called on the websites) and they were very similarly shaped, with the one strange feature of the birdlike wings.  

I don't know what that was, and I'm sure of what I saw, but do not expect to find out anytime too soon.  Maybe my mind was just playing tricks on me?

In His Love,

Suzanne

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

I dreamed the king of Jordan was shot.  :rofl: