starfire

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  139
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

??? They are wanting to start a war with the U.S. I am afraid another unfinished war has come back to hunt us.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

I had a dream last night.

I dreamed of a small nuclear blast. I could see it and feel the heat. I was slightly burned on the back of my hands and head when I turned and ducked into a predug ditch.

Eeerily there was a warning of it coming. Like a missle. I was seperated from my wife and kids by some distance. I felt they were safe. I was with some members of my family of Birth.

Eveyone in the blast area who survived was placed in a large warehouse that resembled a grocery store storeroom. Some people were panicked and concerned others were resigned to their fate others oblivious or not even concerned. Rows of beds and partitioned rooms were where people stayed. There was a feeling of restraint like you couldn't leave for some reason. Free to move about but not leave the area.

I went about preaching repentance and The Gospel of Jesus Christ and even healed one woman who believed what I preached. I was dressed in a long white frock with a large heavy metal cross strapped around my neck by a thick chain. The cross laid across my chest.It was heavy. The cross was Gold and Silver. I found it hanging in a hallway.

I tried to warn some they needed healing because they would soon succumb to the radiation. They semed unconcerned.I was saddened by this. I seemed unharmed myself and knew I would not come to any harm.

I was being persecuted mocked and ridiculed for the Cross and dress. Even by the members of my own family who were in this place with me.

Sad thing is I have been persecuted for my Faith by some of these family members. Their Pride will not let them see. They also are sore afraid to even listen discounting anything I say out of hand. Even so I Love them.

In the dream I wanted to contact my kids and wife. There was no way possible. Yet they were safe.

There was a feeling that some there didn't like what I was doing. Yet they could not prevent me. Even the higher order of those in position of authority.Religious and Political.I was called in at the end of the dream to explain. Then I woke.

I understand the dream. What to do about the family members?

:rofl:

Peace :inlove: Amen

:rofl: DR. Luke you are in good company. I have had dreams like this for most of my life. I am always fighting. I have had any lately. The last one I had was about a dirty bomb. Lately I have been keeping close watch on the news. I believe something is going to happen. :???:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  09/13/1973

That is a tough one, Dr. Luke.  It is much easier, I think, to witness to strangers than those closest to us.  Jesus said that a prophet is never accepted in his own home town.  Even Jesus himself was rejected by his home community and, at one point, his mother and brothers thought him crazy.  I feel that I shouldn't give advice.  I was never able to witness to my grandmother before she died because of fear.  But, I'd like to encourage you.  Don't give up.  :thumb:  God is obviously using you for His wonderful purposes.   Just keep on walking in the Spirit.  God will do the rest.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

Dr Luke, you can pray that the Lord will help to soften their hearts and make them more receptive to the Word of God. Beyond that, no clue. We all go through the hoping and praying that our loved ones will see the true Light of Jesus Christ. Ask for the Father's help and trust that He will send laborers to your family that they will be more likely to listen to.  Let them see your life as an example. Our actions speak louder that our words at times.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

Hello Dr Luke

I know what you mean, a prophet is never listened to by his own people. Pray that God will send someone to reach your family.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

• Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

Where do you live, Doc?

I dreamed a dirty bomb was dropped in New York. Starfire dreamed the same only in another city. She saw a city that lie desolate.

Is it possible your family was safe in heaven or  on earth? Do you travel a lot, which would explain the distance between you and them?

I also dreamed a dream in 1996 - very realistic which came in three parts...[Part I]: Has happened - [Part II] will happen soon, and [Part III]  will happen later on -

Part I of the dream had already happened but was not revealed through the media. In 1996, I saw in a dream what occured in the Roman Catholic Church but few knew about it.  

I saw in my dream a horrendous orgy at the actual Vatican proper. It was a glorious place - rich and luxurious, illuminated by many candles.

I saw priests, Cardinals, Bishops and nuns, along with lay persons, going off into rooms and committing dreadful acts of fornication together. I was not allowed to see ANY graphic scenes but the implication was very clear. I also saw the same in a huge sanctuary - people were congregated in the pews, floors, alter...etc...and committing acts of grave sin.  

About 4 years later, the media revealed a terrible scandal within the RCC and I was dumbfounded. It was my dream being played out on CNN.

The second part of the dream is getting ready to happen.

I have never shared this with anyone on the Boards:

Part II Dream

It was black night outside. I saw evil rampant everywhere - but I was high on a safe place...far above the tragedy below.

I won't go into details but I saw a bizzare symbolic representation of bombs falling on people below. Where I was, across from me..was a cluster of demonic creatures black and foreboding - laughing with a cackling laughter...dropping HUGE  black fish down on the people below, attempting to kill passersby. I was given the understanding that the large black fish represented bombs.

The people below, however appeared dead already. I never saw Christians in this dream. I saw only evil - people who appeared to be dead already even though the moved about .  

The third part of the dream was very disturbing - this will happen after the second part happens.

In this dream I go into a room because I hear a tiny infant crying - wailing, as if in pain. I am shown a mother tenderly caressing this infant. His name is Israel. He's screaming in pain and his entire body is scorched ..like a person with 3rd degree burns. The odd thing about this baby is that his right arm is completely untouched...no harm has come to the baby's right arm but his body and face is unrecognizable.

The mother looked sad and worried. I was shocked. She communicated to me without words but I knew her thougts. She said in her thoughts, "I didn't do this to him". She was working dligently to feed him and care for him. He should be dead but oddly enough  - he wasn't. It seemed she was working hard to keep him alive for the sake of his arm.

Yes, it's weird but I understand what was being revealed to me. I understood that the arm symbolized a remnant being spared from utter destruction.

The next night, long after the Operation Dessert Storm had come and gone... a had a dream and it was about Saddam Hussein. I'd never had a dream like that. I dismissed it because we won the gulf war and Saddam Hussein was no longer a problem. Now, I am beginning to see why I dreamed about Hussein the next night, following this bizzare three-part dream.

:???: Two days before September 11  I saw a hurge build on fire and I was running for my life. When it did come to pass I was in a state of shock. Also cat and I have been very tired. Everynight before Columbia, my mother and I both were awaken between 3:00am and 3:15 am. We live over 100 miles a part. I have been sleeping every since it happen. However I have strong feelings about things to come. So how I know but I don't know what is going to happen. :rofl:

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Catsmeow,

I live near Metropolitan D.C. between D.C. and Baltimore.The blast was far off but close enough to feel the heat and wind.

I also prior to 9/11 had a very dramatic dream. It is posted above somewhere on a previous page Same topic.

I saw much catastophe. I too was above it on a large bridge. I seemed to be with other Christians. I looked down on many warships passing by . Many sick and hurt people clung to the decks. There was War in the air. You could see the smoke and sense and smell it.

Then the heavens were opened above and I could see our Lord Jesus at the foot of the Cross wounded and scourged. I felt much sorrow. Some people on the bridge shouted out look it's Jesus he's coming. I sensed that he was saying look these things must happen. This is what I suffered for . I'm even bearing it now. Have strength, have Faith. I only saw his back, the crown of thorns,the wounds on his ankles, his dirty blood matted hair. Oh how I cried like a baby when I awoke.

Only after 9/11 did I remember and realize the ramifications. I feel this is the beginning. 9/11 a warning call. Not only for us but the World. I've known of the Lord all my life. I have had dreams all my life about the World ending and the Lord coming. Even as a small child. I had dreams but did not understand them until later in life when I became better acquainted with the Lord.

This dream I just posted on I clearly understand. The blast is the blast of War coming . Everyone see's it coming. I am harmed by it only slightly in Spirit. Like any Christian I don't want to see death and destruction? I have tried to in a passive way show my family of origin what is about to happen. They don't want to hear it.They are too proud and self reliant to lean on the Lord.

I have been clearly worried about their Salvation lately.

The place we were in is the World. Everyone is in it. The coming War and times of trouble will be of great concern to some, to others they are more concerned about themselves or their rich's or possesions.The healing I was performing was the Gospel believed by some. The Cross is the Gospel . It is Gold and Silver because it is precious.Heavy because it will be hard to carry like Jesus carrying the Cross and our burdens. When the time of trouble starts I feel we will be accountable for much. This time will be a great time for winning souls for the Lord. The harvest will be ripe.Our troubles as Christians will be great. We will be persecuted much. Like me in the Dream. We will be persecuted for our belief. We will be persecuted even by our own families. The white frock a symbol of our redemption in Christ.

The seperation of my family. I speculate is the Lord saying to me in a personal way. Don't worry about them. I will take care of them. I have a strong Faith. Although I stumble like all.I feel he is preparing me for great things. I have worried about my wife and kids yet I know they are in his hands and no one can take them away from him. As for the family of Origin they are not grounded in the Faith and may be in trouble trying to rely on themselves.

Question for you Cat? What was the Catholic thing you saw? Care to elaborate? Can I find it on the Web archived?Are you talking about the current scandel with the Priests?

I also knew we wreen't finished with Saddam after the Gulf War. I even remember telling people at the time this isn't over.Only to be rebuked with he would have to be crazy to start with us again. Well he is Crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Peace :inlove: Amen

• Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

There was  symbolic perception of orgies going on within the "Church" and the setting was at the Vatican in Rome. The dream told me of   scandal within the RCC concerning  sexual immorality - I saw  laypersons and clergy having trists...  ...even in the santuary.

When the first mention of scandals within the RCC broke, I marveled that I had dreamed that there was terrible  sexual sin within the RCC...then the scandals on television came out about four years after the dream.  

Since this part of the dream DID occur, I do believe the next part of the dream will follow. The bombs will come next.

That's all I know, Doc...just bombs.

The third part of the dream is the burning ...and the holy remnant of Israel  that  God is protecting.  This much I know.

BTW: My husband's first cousin is a Catholic priest. While they were younger, his   cousin-priest would bring home his lovers without hiding anything. They were quite open about it. The cousin is still a practicing priest, too.