• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  161
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/05/1975

I am putting this discussion here bcz I don't know where else to put it. I'm no claiming it is a prophecy - that is my disclaimer.

Last night I had a series of dreams that were all connected - I woke up 2 times in the middle of the night and had 4 dreams in between. Here they go:

I was in the middle of a discussion with my sister, her husband, and others - we were talking about God. In the sky there was a big cloud and the face of a man in the middle - it was God and he was looking down at us and he was listening. He was a supreme being that was a spirit, not a man and in my dream, I feared Him like we all should fear His wrath. We were discussion the Bible and it's meaning - this is when I had a vision in the middle of the dream - I saw men dressed like they dressed back when Jesus walked the earth. They were duplicating the Bible by hand and they were discussing changes to make. These changes were then written and the original content of the Word was lost amongst the men in translation. Then I saw it being done again and again over time. God told me nobody is free of this., every man on earth that ever lived had changed the Bible. I looked down in my hands and I had a form that said "adjustment", it was done and completed... I too had done it. There were tons of people around me and they all too had changed the Bible. God said you talk amongst yourself but NO ONE ASKS ME. You ask each other the meaning of the Bible but NO ONE ASKS ME. He aid this about 3 times in my dream. I felt as if God was attentive to us and our discussions yet, WE were the ones ignoring HIM. Then, I saw preachers and Pastors through out time preaching to others on alters the word and they too had changed the Bible to fit their own agenda and were teaching it as such. Then I walked out a building and saw a big crucifix on the building and it was under construction. As if the church were making changes to Jesus.

The next dream I had was of a city - now the way the world is today. I saw people coming and going to and fro - they all were full of sins and abominations. They were all stressed and in pain - they all prayed to God yet they never repented. They prayed to God but they never listened. When God would answer them or command them, they ignored Him. Not one was free of this, from Pastors and Preachers to everyday commoners. Then suddenly, I was watching a group of 5 people, both men and women and they were at work in the corporate world. Their boss called him into his office for a meeting. I could feel the fear thee people had towards this boss as this boss was a not a nice man. He continued to tell them that he had found a way to make the cookies they were manufacturing quicker - he was going to put an ingredient in it and the staff was shocked and scared. This ingredient was going to hurt the children and make them sick - all that ate it but the boss didn't care, he knew but he didn't care! In fact, he was happy that he was going to produce more cookies faster and therefore sell them faster, making more money. His staff was terribly afraid of him, his idea, and the kids that were going to get sick because of this ingredient. I got the feeling that this ailment was not a simple tummy ache, if you know what I mean. God was there listening to this and he was angry at this man!

Then God said to me, "I will take away all I have given them and they will live in caves again". Then I saw the man that was the boss of that company, he sat in the same spot where the city he lived in before had been. But this time he was in what seemed to be just land like in the middle of nowhere - he was in a big tree. He had carved a whole in the tree big enough that it seemed like a cave and this is where he dwelled. He was wearing some kind of animal skin and he was barefoot. He just sat there with his elbow on his knee and his head resting on his fist. He seemed very bored. God had taken every thing he was given. Then I saw more and more "cavemen", almost as if they began repopulating and more and more trees. Then they began to create community centers. And then more and more clutters of trees were inhabited - more and more created community centers in the middle of their clutters. Then, this next part confuses me! I was watching this happen and suddenly my sister stood next to me, she looked at me and said, "this is so weird! I have been having these feelings of really wanting to go visit community center 16." she said, "number 16 community center".

I woke up - I was up for like 3 hours before I fell back asleep just talking to God about what I had just dreamt.

I finally fell back asleep and immediately began to dream again - Again I see the same thing. People walking to and fro full of sin, praying to God, and yet ignoring His replies. Suddenly, I heard Him say, "This is how I will do it", I was on a street and suddenly people around me began to scream and run, "the floods are coming! the floods are coming!" they ran but couldn't out run the massive wave - that can only be described as a tsunami. This massive wave of water flooded the streets and people were clinging on to furniture to try and stay afloat but eventually began to tire themselves out and gave in to the waters. Little by little, everyone drowned including all the children and myself. Then, I was in another side of town and again, people were on the streets and began to scream, "the floods are coming, the floods are coming". I was filled with fear and cried out to the Lord, not without my son, please let me get to my son! I was by my job because I saw my boss there too and my son was in daycare. The waters came rushing quickly and high and I was submerged with water a everyone around me. I woke up gasping for air.

I was scared to death almost when I woke up again. I just began to talk to God, why God? Isn't there just ONE person worth saving? There has got to be one person in this world who i not like this, who has repented, who their their best! Then I asked, what about me? What abomination have I done that I have not repented from that will cause me to drown...

...I fell asleep again and this is the one that really, really scares me. I was doing something in my dream that would make anyone sick to their stomach. And I was enjoying it! I woke up feeling sick! I told God, I WOULD NEVER DO THAT!!! But He showed me that once in a while, I watch something on TV or see something that reminds me of this abomination and I think of it. And I think of doing it, and I get disgusted. Even though I have NEVER DONE IT AND WOULD NEVER DO IT - I am guilty of it because I did not care for my thoughts - I did not gauge my eye out, I allowed the thought to enter my mind and therefore, I had committed the sin and was just a guilty as everyone else that had committed the sin.

I have spent most of the day in prayer. Searching for answers from God.

Thoughts??

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

Do you eat before going to bed? I would try no caffeine or food three or more hours before bed. Blessings.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/25/1962

Greetings,

Some of the first parts of your dream sound like the falling away of the church. as for the other half of your dreams :laugh: Perhaps your dreams are based on scripture that you have read or something someone has told you. For the last part of your dream, perhaps you are contemplating trying something you know is wrong, or think about it often, when you know you shouldn't, and this could be guilt raising it's head in your dream, perhaps your sub-conscience is bringing this to your attention.

By the way I'm not a psychiatrist so I don't know for sure. I would just pray and ask the Lord to give you peace about it. If you're a true christian no harm will come to you.

Blessings

Bob

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

I read your post again and I did not mean to sound dismissive - I thought at first you were tormented and having had nightmares and strange dreams, I found it was connected to what I was ingesting prior to sleep. I have a good friend ( a pastor ) who gave me this Scripture and I believe it to be sincere and true.

Ecclesiastes 5:7

Much dreaming and many words are meaningless. Therefore stand in awe of God

Greetings,

Some of the first parts of your dream sound like the falling away of the church. as for the other half of your dreams :laugh: Perhaps your dreams are based on scripture that you have read or something someone has told you. For the last part of your dream, perhaps you are contemplating trying something you know is wrong, or think about it often, when you know you shouldn't, and this could be guilt raising it's head in your dream, perhaps your sub-conscience is bringing this to your attention.

By the way I'm not a psychiatrist so I don't know for sure. I would just pray and ask the Lord to give you peace about it. If you're a true christian no harm will come to you.

Blessings

Bob

It's actually made me very upset so I know it was not of God. I do think however, that the enemy does try to attack you in your dreams. At first I woke up angry that I have spent the latter part of my life trying to please God and have still somehow fallen short. My intentions are good. I pray every time I get tempted. I put thing on God's alter so that He can take them over. I try and try til I exhaust myself at night... I pray and pray and pray... Then I stopped fussing and thought to myself every time you have dreamt of God before, you have woken up feeling full of joy. This was NOT of God but a mixture of my own thoughts about scripture's interpretation, yes- things I have read about recently, and quick possibly an unclean spirit trying to trick me into thinking there is no redemption. I was almost upset with God this morning, that's why I had to stop and pray and pray. But what a weird dream!!! It was an all night long dream!!! And a very vivid dream too. They just don't seem to tire of attacking the mind, do they?!?

Thank you for your post! It made sense with what I was already contemplating. Except for the last part - I was trying to understand how some people could do that abomination and I believe the enemy was trying to condemn me for it by using scripture against me. There is no part of me that I was contemplating committing this sin, I was just trying to understand how someone can think it and then actually commit it!!! And this was just recent too!

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  17
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  03/24/1971

Chiquita,

what God was showing to you, i take it as a serious fact!

For me it is a sign of God is telling through your dreams, what he is desiring to.

To see his children eating healthy food, the origin word, without missed or added passages!

Also he said in Col.2:8 - 3:10

I believe that all it is written in that passages is part of Your dreams.

I had a lot of dreams, and they were deeply prophetic after a long time of cleansing and praying.

But pray and prove God, because he is warning diffrent times, but not endless.

Many of his children are in a secure earthly feeling, walking in men strenght, ignoring his will and his call for their lives.

Including me too. In one of my dreams i had a situation like yours where the tzunami start killing ppl.

But in mine it was a flood of mud. And i got in last minute the call from the Lord to safe his children, and some of them

were following me though many lost their life, and we ran away and finally could fly and escaped over fences of stable.

Another dream was a situation of a big street. There were soldiers all around me, with olive colourd uniforms, with pieces of

red stripes on it. There were agressiv and yelled at the ppl on the street. I was sitting in a restaurant oudside and one was

starting to choke me, but a sign on my finger was stopping him, he went in unnatural respect and said angry that is your

luck, that i'm not allowed to kill you. But i knew i was protected by my heavenly Lord.

I know we have to prove each our dreams if they are givven to ourself personally to speak specially to us or just givven to share it to gods beloved children too.

MGBU

Edited by GodsBelovedChild

And i believe God has not that much time, before Jesus arrives back, he is calling, but so many don't listening. Diverted in buissness, earthly life, busy with sin, compromizing with worshipping idols and folowing rules god first saved us from.

I really take it as a serious warning of him.

Chiquita,

For me it is a sign of God is telling through your dreams, what he is desiring to.

To see his children eating healthy food, the origin word, without missed or added passages!

I had a lot of dreams, and they were deeply prophetic after a long time of cleansing and praying.

Many of his children are in a secure earthly feeling, walking in men strenght, ignoring his will and his call for their lives.

Including me too. In one of my dreams i had a situation like yours where the tzunami start killing ppl.

But in mine it was a flood of mud. And i got in last minute the call from the Lord to safe his children, and some of them

were following me though many lost their life, and we ran away and finally could fly and escaped over fences of stable.

Another dream was a situation of a big street. There were soldiers all around me, with olive colourd uniforms, with pieces of

red stripes on it. There were agressiv and yelled at the ppl on the street. I was sitting in a restaurant oudside and one was

starting to choke me, but a sign on my finger was stopping him, he went in unnatural respect and said angry that is your

luck, that i'm not allowed to kill you. But i knew i was protected by my heavenly Lord.

I know we have to prove each our dreams if they are givven to ourself personally to speak specially to us or just givven to share it to gods beloved children too.

MGBU

I'm really trying to piece it together, which is why I posted it here to get people's thoughts on it. The last part of it really threw me off though, making me believe that it was not of God. How could I be doing something so disgusting and enjoying it in my dream??? That part threw me totally off. Why would God show me something He is displeased of me by showing it to me like that??? He usually doesn't speak to me in that way... sigh*

I'll be praying! THANK YOU!!!

I read your post again and I did not mean to sound dismissive - I thought at first you were tormented and having had nightmares and strange dreams, I found it was connected to what I was ingesting prior to sleep. I have a good friend ( a pastor ) who gave me this Scripture and I believe it to be sincere and true.

Ecclesiastes 5:7

Much dreaming and many words are meaningless. Therefore stand in awe of God

I TRULY do not have such an active imagination as to dream like this. Usually, I don't dream much. Only once a night and something very short - like just a few minutes. THIS???? This was something else. I'm praying on it and not going to stop until I clear it up with God. Maybe it was an unclean spirit tapping into my dreams, maybe it wasn't. Only GOD knows!!!

Chiquita,

MGBU

I'm really trying to piece it together, which is why I posted it here to get people's thoughts on it. The last part of it really threw me off though, making me believe that it was not of God. How could I be doing something so disgusting and enjoying it in my dream??? That part threw me totally off. Why would God show me something He is displeased of me by showing it to me like that??? He usually doesn't speak to me in that way... sigh*

I'll be praying! THANK YOU!!!

i sometimes get warned by him and almost near to death...maybe it is a help: we had a woman in our church a deep jesus

loving one but also walking in earthly way.. she had a dream where she was standing at a crossroad and was running the

wrong way...came to the hell felt the heat, the fire, the smoke and the smell and jesus showed her where it leads if his

people don't turn from their wicked ways and comeing back in his total radical image of him....when she awoked she was

feeling the burning about whole the day long..physically and we prayed about it and got, that is was true and a deeper

warning.. god himself isn't doing to fear or scarre us that way but he let the evil tread us if we leave his protecting

shield.S.o.S. :91

another passage to ur dreams 1.Cor.10:14-22

don't be affraid it also can be that the evil want to scarre u away from the right way and is twisting gods real being... please

keep praying.. talk to ur pastor and don't stay for ur own by that oki?!

GBU

Edited by GodsBelovedChild