IGNORED

making wrong decisions

Turtletwo....I wish you could see how much the Lord rejoices over you CONSTANTLY.

He is so pleased and proud of you. YOU are a princess in His eyes! He sees who you are and not what you think you are.

Humans can be disappointed (and disappointing)..... but Him? No way!

Your father in heaven loves it when you call Him...and He never slumbers nor sleeps!

My advice is to forgive those people who are treating you badly with their petty arrogance or their grumpy dispositions. They don't know that you are one His favorites.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

The link did work and the words were a blessing! Comforting, encouraging lyrics... I could hear the tunes in my head as I read the ones by the Talbots and Al Denson ...So I know I heard them years ago. But somehow the words never hit home in the way they do now. Thanks.

you're welcome :24::huh:

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  194

Turtletwo....I wish you could see how much the Lord rejoices over you CONSTANTLY.

He is so pleased and proud of you. YOU are a princess in His eyes! He sees who you are and not what you think you are.

Humans can be disappointed (and disappointing)..... but Him? No way!

Your father in heaven loves it when you call Him...and He never slumbers nor sleeps!

My advice is to forgive those people who are treating you badly with their petty arrogance or their grumpy dispositions. They don't know that you are one His favorites.

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement.

Praying!

The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Psalms 27:1

Be Blessed Beloved Daughter Of The KING

Love, Your Brother Joe

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  194

Oh, and find the numbers and addresses for women's shelters near where your daughter lives - just in case. And there is no harm in talking to a police officer in the town where she lives to let them know about how possessive her boyfriend is. It will give them a head's-up if there is any future trouble, and give you a legal leg to stand on if you need it.

Wanted to let you know I took you up on your advice. Sadly, the lady I spoke with said there can't be a third party like myself involved. So she would have to contact the shelter herself. They only handle things directly...one on one with the victim. And that if it gets too bad to be sure to call 911.

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  9

turtletwo, please update us if there is any change, we want to be here for you. Peace my Child, saith God, fear not for I am with thee. (I am not a prophet, but I am sure that is what He would say.)